Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
C_3AFE9VoAA3bI4.jpg

Obviously I highly detest Trump and everything he stands for - but I'm now breathing a big sigh of relief. If, in the end, Trump is innocent - so be it. But now it looks like we'll eventually know for sure - with credibility. I couldn't be happier to have a special counsel like Robert Mueller. I give Rod RosenStein a dog biscuit for that move.

So former FBI Director Mueller has been appointed Special investigator by the DOJ.

Will you accept the conclusions of his investigation- regardless of whether they support Trump or not?

I will.

Stand up and be counted- so when the time comes and the investigation is complete- you can proudly show you aren't a hypocrite.
Just put down a yes. Although I reserve the right to voice ethical objections, since what is legal and what is right aren't necessarily the same thing. Point and case giving Russia intelligence provided by Israel, thereby harming the US capability to develop and receive intelligence from allies. Unquestionably legal and equally unquestionably the wrong thing to do.

I agree with you- presuming that such intelligence was given to Russia- which is not proven yet.
Point taken. Although the simple fact that it was Trump, whoTwittered that he has the legal right to give Russia any information he deems fit, in response to the story,make it highly unlikely the story isn't true.

So former FBI Director Mueller has been appointed Special investigator by the DOJ.

Will you accept the conclusions of his investigation- regardless of whether they support Trump or not?

I will.

Stand up and be counted- so when the time comes and the investigation is complete- you can proudly show you aren't a hypocrite.
Bullshit you will!

Call me on it if I don't.

I am stating it here and now- what are you going to do- or are you just too hypocritical to take a position?
I will support him he calls all and I mean all the players, including the accusers to testify! Fair enough?

Well I am presuming a real investigation- from Mueller's history I expect him to be a stand up guy.

The problem with your exception- and I understand your point- is that you just left the door wide open- so that anyone who starts from a partisan position- can use that excuse when the investigation says what they don't believe in.

Basically you are saying is if you think the investigation is fair- you will accept it. Which is reasonable- except that is the excuse most people will use to rationalize their partisan reasons for rejecting the conclusions.
Tell me why I should accept a less than through investigation? I do not trust the democrats. Do ou not want to hear from the accusers?

How often is a special counsel appointed against a sitting president in history? This appears to be a really big fucking deal as Nixon and Clinton had one appointed for their crimes.

What you forgot about Iran contra ?

What are the odds of the Prevaricator-in-Chief firing the Special Prosecutor in Nixon fashion some time after WH records NOT covered by Executive Privilege are subpoenaed? Just musing here?

How often is a special counsel appointed against a sitting president in history? This appears to be a really big fucking deal as Nixon and Clinton had one appointed for their crimes.
That didn't happen, except in your tiny brain.

Whooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo! I want the investigation to go on a full tilt boogie now. I really really want to know who paid Steele for the fake dossier to begin with. All the never Trumpers names revealed.

THEN find out who in the DNC was paying Steele for the fairy tale.

AND last but not least drag that old mother trucker John McCain in to testify who he got the lying unverified piece of shit dossier from to deliver it to Comey.

Oh and be still my heart to see Comey grilled over offering to pay for more dirt on Trump by expanding the dossier.

YAYAYAYAY!

Actually Matthew that's all incorrect that you've just posted, you are mistaking a Special Counsel for a Special Prosecutor.

The Special Counsel has only ever been appointed once before and that was in 1999.

That was when Bill Clinton was President and a Special Counsel was appointed by his Justice Department to look into the FBI's mishandling of the Waco Branch Davidians happening.

"the Justice Department said Wednesday, was made through the special counsel statute. It was exercised only once before, in 1999, when then-Attorney General appointed Former Missouri Sen Jack Danforth investigation into FBI handling of government raid on Branch Davidian compound at Waco, Texas."

The above I highlight is within the middle section in the below article.

Justice Department taps former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel for Russia investigation

Last edited:
Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

It's funny...but the only way this gets done is if there is confidence there is nothing there.

Really?

There are multiple possibilities- first of all Trump kind of just does whatever the hell he wants to do- he might not even consider himself guilty of something he actually is guilty of.

Secondly- Rosenstein has the authority to do this on his own- this might be entirely his call- and that might be because a) he thinks there is something wrong or b) he might believe that there is nothing wrong or c) he might just have a sense of politics and justice and think this is best for the country.
Perhaps maybe d) a CYA move similar to Comey's CYA memorialization of his 'private' discussion(s) with the Orange One?

And the only thing that'll happen is we'll learn so and so wears a dress in private and so and so got a BJ from his secretary.

They always have to find something to justify all the money they got.

Obviously I highly detest Trump and everything he stands for - but I'm now breathing a big sigh of relief. If, in the end, Trump is innocent - so be it. But now it looks like we'll eventually know for sure - with credibility. I couldn't be happier to have a special counsel like Robert Mueller. I give Rod RosenStein a dog biscuit for that move.
If he is found innocent would you agree to imprisioning the accusers for fraud on the uS government and the American people?

Forum List

Back