Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
So former FBI Director Mueller has been appointed Special investigator by the DOJ.

Will you accept the conclusions of his investigation- regardless of whether they support Trump or not?

I will.

Stand up and be counted- so when the time comes and the investigation is complete- you can proudly show you aren't a hypocrite.

So former FBI Director Mueller has been appointed Special investigator by the DOJ.

Will you accept the conclusions of his investigation- regardless of whether they support Trump or not?

I will.

Stand up and be counted- so when the time comes and the investigation is complete- you can proudly show you aren't a hypocrite.
Bullshit you will!

WASHINGTON ― Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

More: DOJ Appoints Special Counsel To Investigate Russia Ties

Great news! It's a start.

Awesome news! Lets get to the bottom of this traitor.

It's jerks like you that give this country a bad name.

Innocent until proven guilty.

You might want to keep that in mind the next time you drop your drawers and crap out another stupid post like this one.

Absolutely- I actually agree with you.

Which is why Trump calling Clinton a criminal irritated me.

I support the Special investigator- and Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

It's funny...but the only way this gets done is if there is confidence there is nothing there.

You guys keep wetting your beds and everything else though.
baghdad-bob-its-funnybut-the-only-way-this-gets-done-is-if-there-is-confidence-there-is-nothing-ther.jpg

Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

Breaking !!!

It's funny...but the only way this gets done is if there is confidence there is nothing there.

Really?

There are multiple possibilities- first of all Trump kind of just does whatever the hell he wants to do- he might not even consider himself guilty of something he actually is guilty of.

Secondly- Rosenstein has the authority to do this on his own- this might be entirely his call- and that might be because a) he thinks there is something wrong or b) he might believe that there is nothing wrong or c) he might just have a sense of politics and justice and think this is best for the country.

I will.

Bullshit you will!

Call me on it if I don't.

I am stating it here and now- what are you going to do- or are you just too hypocritical to take a position?

I will.

Just put down a yes. Although I reserve the right to voice ethical objections, since what is legal and what is right aren't necessarily the same thing. Point and case giving Russia intelligence provided by Israel, thereby harming the US capability to develop and receive intelligence from allies. Unquestionably legal and equally unquestionably the wrong thing to do.

I will.

Bullshit you will!

I am stating it here and now- what are you going to do- or are you just too hypocritical to take a position?
I will support him he calls all and I mean all the players, including the accusers to testify! Fair enough?

I will.

Bullshit you will!

I will support him he calls all and I mean all the players, including the accusers to testify! Fair enough?

Well I am presuming a real investigation- from Mueller's history I expect him to be a stand up guy.

The problem with your exception- and I understand your point- is that you just left the door wide open- so that anyone who starts from a partisan position- can use that excuse when the investigation says what they don't believe in.

Basically you are saying is if you think the investigation is fair- you will accept it. Which is reasonable- except that is the excuse most people will use to rationalize their partisan reasons for rejecting the conclusions.

Just heard on the radio.
Comey's firing bit Trump in the rump.

It's all on Trump; each self-inflicted wound! The whole thing started spinning out of control when this fool accused Obama of tapping Trump Tower! It's been a 3-Ring Circus ever since! If he had just STFU, people might have assumed he's getting his act together, some things might have gotten done, and easily pass bills to fuel employment like funding for infrastructure! They didn't want to do that; going big and trying to dismantle Obamacare not realizing it couldn't be done overnight! It's been put on indefinite hold since the Senate has no intentions of touching the ACA anytime soon! Passing that BILL in the HOUSE meant absolutely nothing and they know it! They need to look in the mirror and quit pointing fingers at the media, Dems, Obama, or Hillary; it's all on them! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

I will.

Just put down a yes. Although I reserve the right to voice ethical objections, since what is legal and what is right aren't necessarily the same thing. Point and case giving Russia intelligence provided by Israel, thereby harming the US capability to develop and receive intelligence from allies. Unquestionably legal and equally unquestionably the wrong thing to do.

I agree with you- presuming that such intelligence was given to Russia- which is not proven yet.

Forum List

Back