robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I demur.

Rather, my avatar would suggest that one is un-American by honoring, celebrating, and erecting statues to folks like Nathan Bedford Forrest, a war criminal hung on a scaffold --- but for the magnanimity of Lincoln and Grant.

If the good poster Correll wants to celebrate the Lee's, Davis's, the Picketts of that war, hell, even the Forrests......he's quite free to do so.
But do it on private property....... not on property owned by or funded by the taxpayers of the United States of America, the nation they tried so desperately to destroy.

Other than that I'm pretty neutral on all that.

Your position is absurd, and ignores the last 5 generations of American history.

Lee, Forrest, ect, have all been assimilated back into America by better people than you.

Why do you think that Lincoln and Grant, people who had to deal with the Confederates, WHEN TEHY WERE FUCKING ALIVE, were so magnanimous?

Because they wanted to heal the wounds of the war, not keep them open forever.

And they did.

Who are you, what is your moral authority, that you think you can gainsay LINCOLN, or GRANT, on these issues?

man n o one today gets the civil war and what people went through how you do the research.

Your position is absurd, and ignores the last 5 generations of American history.

Lee, Forrest, ect, have all been assimilated back into America by better people than you.

Why do you think that Lincoln and Grant, people who had to deal with the Confederates, WHEN TEHY WERE FUCKING ALIVE, were so magnanimous?

Because they wanted to heal the wounds of the war, not keep them open forever.

And they did.

Who are you, what is your moral authority, that you think you can gainsay LINCOLN, or GRANT, on these issues?
Its because Lincoln and Grant cared more about white slavers and racists more than black lives. They simply wanted the Union back together. Putting white slavers and racists over the black lives is what's going to help us tear all your heroes down eventually because who are we to judge Lincoln? We're the growing majority cuck boy.

Its because Lincoln and Grant cared more about white slavers and racists more than black lives. They simply wanted the Union back together. Putting white slavers and racists over the black lives is what's going to help us tear all your heroes down eventually because who are we to judge Lincoln? We're the growing majority cuck boy.

So, your Moral Authority over those that defeated and eliminated slavery from this country,

is that you are the "growing majority"?

That is not a moral argument, boy. That is a Power argument. Your point is not that you are right, but that you have the power to impose your will.

Thank you for admitting that.

So, all that talk about "slavery" and "un-american" or "war crimes", that was just you talking shit, when what it is really about, is you people flexing your power, and demonstrating that you get to call the shots now.

I knew that, but normally you libtards are smart enough to lie about who and what you are..

So, dropping all the shit about your false justifications, what is your real goal here?

Do you look forward to payback against Whitey as a whole? Or is this more about The Revolution, or some such shit?

Statues are there to commemorate, to hold someone up as an example of who our society wants our people to emulate. I don't think our society needs to emulate a Confederate general, so I'm fine with statues such as this one to come down. The teaching of history will survive in the schools, libraries, and museums, where it belongs.

I have to admit I am not crazy about melting it down. It is still a beautiful piece of art. I would rather the government sell it to a private owner, even if it takes a while to find one.

So, your Moral Authority over those that defeated and eliminated slavery from this country,
That's right, because they turned right around and sold out newly freed blacks to the same pieces of shits who were fighting to enslave them.
is that you are the "growing majority"?
Yep.
That is not a moral argument, boy. That is a Power argument. Your point is not that you are right, but that you have the power to impose your will.
It's both dipshit. It's because we're right morally why our power is growing.
Thank you for admitting that.
Thank you for conceding that you are losing on both fronts.
So, all that talk about "slavery" and "un-american" or "war crimes", that was just you talking shit, when what it is really about, is you people flexing your power, and demonstrating that you get to call the shots now.
I never said slavery was un-american, in fact it's the thing America and capitalism was founded on. And yes, I do enjoy coming here and slapping you around with my cock for a few reasons.

One, none of you morons can argue that slavery was moral and no amount of crying is going to absolve slavers and white supremacists of that immorality. I am morally and intellectually superior to you and I see no reason I should be shy about it.

Two, culturally you clowns are losing. You whine about the mainstream because you ain't it and you try to create your own bootleg versions and they're just sad and amateurish and none of the cool kids use them. In a world with growing calls for diversity and online media platforms that let's everyone carve out their own space all your spaces are toxic. No one wants to touch them. Even Trumps media platform all the investors are anonymous because, while everyone wants to make money no one wants the shame of being associated with him. The big legit money has already bet against you and they grovel at the feet of BLM and SJWs for likes and approval. And that's not even the real problem that you have. The real problem is that the more they do is the louder the overt racists and deplorables on your side get. It's a feed back loop that you morons can't seem to escape from. You get called deplorable and instead of analyzing why people see you that way you act out with even more deplorable behavior. Honestly it's been really helpful in speeding this whole process up.

Three, I'm in your country, pissing on your lawn and instigating dissent and because of your laws there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it. And I have a fairly large, happy and healthy family and we're pretty well of financially and professionally so I really don't have much to worry about. I get to focus a lot of my time pissing in your coffee and then pointing and laughing at you about it. What can I say, I'm a fan of watching you clowns lose.
I knew that, but normally you libtards are smart enough to lie about who and what you are..
I'm not a white liberal, I'm an arrogant and wealthy black immigrant who doesn't see why I should have to pretend to care about the feelings of stupid and racist people, especially poor white trash.
So, dropping all the shit about your false justifications, what is your real goal here?
My goal ultimately is to take your country from you. I don't mean violently, I mean culturally and politically which is why I talk about morality and justice. The Civil Rights activists didn't conquer your people with violence, they conquered their hearts and minds and they used white racist violence towards that end. White racists still haven't learned that lesson.
Do you look forward to payback against Whitey as a whole? Or is this more about The Revolution, or some such shit?
I look forward to watching white racists shout about not being replaced while being replaced.

Last edited:
Statues are there to commemorate, to hold someone up as an example of who our society wants our people to emulate. I don't think our society needs to emulate a Confederate general, so I'm fine with statues such as this one to come down. The teaching of history will survive in the schools, libraries, and museums, where it belongs.

I have to admit I am not crazy about melting it down. It is still a beautiful piece of art. I would rather the government sell it to a private owner, even if it takes a while to find one.

They come for teh confederate statues today. They will come for the Founding Fathers tomorrow.

That's right, because they turned right around and sold out newly freed blacks to the same pieces of shits who were fighting to enslave them.

Yep.

It's both dipshit. It's because we're right morally why our power is growing.

Thank you for conceding that you are losing on both fronts.

I never said slavery was un-american, in fact it's the thing America and capitalism was founded on. And yes, I do enjoy coming here and slapping you around with my cock for a few reasons.

One, none of you morons can argue that slavery was moral and no amount of crying is going to absolve slavers and white supremacists of that immorality. I am morally and intellectually superior to you and I see no reason I should be shy about it.

Two, culturally you clowns are losing. You whine about the mainstream because you ain't it and you try to create your own bootleg versions and they're just sad and amateurish and none of the cool kids use them. In a world with growing calls for diversity and online media platforms that let's everyone carve out their own space all your spaces are toxic. No one wants to touch them. Even Trumps media platform all the investors are anonymous because, while everyone wants to make money no one wants the shame of being associated with him. The big legit money has already bet against you and they grovel at the feet of BLM and SJWs for likes and approval. And that's not even the real problem that you have. The real problem is that the more they do is the louder the overt racists and deplorables on your side get. It's a feed back loop that you morons can't seem to escape from. You get called deplorable and instead of analyzing why people see you that way you act out with even more deplorable behavior. Honestly it's been really helpful in speeding this whole process up.

Three, I'm in your country, pissing on your lawn and instigating dissent and because of your laws there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it. And I have a fairly large, happy and healthy family and we're pretty well of financially and professionally so I really don't have much to worry about. I get to focus a lot of my time pissing in your coffee and then pointing and laughing at you about it. What can I say, I'm a fan of watching you clowns lose.

I'm not a white liberal, I'm an arrogant and wealthy black immigrant who doesn't see why I should have to pretend to care about the feelings of stupid and racist people, especially poor white trash.

My goal ultimately is to take your country from you. I don't mean violently, I mean culturally and politically which is why I talk about morality and justice. The Civil Rights activists didn't conquer your people with violence, they conquered their hearts and minds and they used white racist violence towards that end. White racists still haven't learned that lesson.

I look forward to watching white racists shout about not being replaced while being replaced.

1. Dude. When you admit that your Authority is just Power, you admit that all your talk about shit being right or wrong, is just bullshit. So, we are done with that portion of the debate. You are here and you think you have the power, because none white majority. Which is good of you to admit, because it is the truth of most of your ilk.

2. Well, actually if we followed our own laws, and it was not for our political class utterly failing in it's job, we could do a lot about people like you, specifically we could send you back where you came from. And I think we should. YOu are clearly an enemy of this nation and it's people.

3. Using morality and justice? But you admit that your goals are to harm the people of this country. That is morally wrong and unjust. We don't deserve that. YOu are not making any sense. You are clearly here to conquer and take what you want.

4. BTW, why did you come here to take what we built? Is it because the place you came from, built by people like you, was a shit hole? And if so, what makes you think that once you are dominate here, that you won't turn this place into a shithole too?

1. Dude. When you admit that your Authority is just Power, you admit that all your talk about shit being right or wrong, is just bullshit. So, we are done with that portion of the debate. You are here and you think you have the power, because none white majority. Which is good of you to admit, because it is the truth of most of your ilk.
Sorry snowflake, hate to be the one to break it to you but all legal authority comes from power, that's just a fact, even if it hurts your feelings. Oh also there is no Santa Claus either.
2. Well, actually if we followed our own laws, and it was not for our political class utterly failing in it's job, we could do a lot about people like you, specifically we could send you back where you came from. And I think we should. YOu are clearly an enemy of this nation and it's people.
You couldn't. I immigrated here in my mother's stomach and was born here. There's nothing a cuck boy like you could do to take away my citizenship or the citizenship of the hundreds of family members who I have now that were born here as well. Further to prevent future immigrant children from becoming citizens you'd need a Constitutional amendment and that's pretty unlikely.
3. Using morality and justice? But you admit that your goals are to harm the people of this country. That is morally wrong and unjust. We don't deserve that. YOu are not making any sense. You are clearly here to conquer and take what you want.
What harm? Describe it you crying little bitch boy. I said my goal is to take cultural and political power away from white racists, what's morally unjust with that?
4. BTW, why did you come here to take what we built? Is it because the place you came from, built by people like you, was a shit hole? And if so, what makes you think that once you are dominate here, that you won't turn this place into a shithole too?
I know because I'm not a moron like you. The people who built this country were the slaves. The people who made it what it is today are the civil rights activists who conquered this country and turned it from an apartheid state run by ignorant bigots into a semi- functioning Democracy that is closer to the ideals of respecting equal rights than ever before despite all having a ways to go.

Sorry snowflake, hate to be the one to break it to you but all legal authority comes from power, that's just a fact, even if it hurts your feelings. Oh also there is no Santa Claus either.

Got it. My point was that that reveals that all your talk of right and wrong, was just bullshit, to cloak your desire for power. So, we can drop that shit as we move on.

You couldn't. I immigrated here in my mother's stomach and was born here. There's nothing a cuck boy like you could do to take away my citizenship or the citizenship of the hundreds of family members who I have now that were born here as well. Further to prevent future immigrant children from becoming citizens you'd need a Constitutional amendment and that's pretty unlikely.

A problem. But if we deported teh rest of your kind, you would be a manageable problem. But yes, with our current batch, not that is not likely to happen.

What harm? Describe it you crying little bitch boy. I said my goal is to take cultural and political power away from white racists, what's morally unjust with that?

Oh, don't go soft on me now tough guy. Your hostility and hate is clear and obvious. You have openly stated you are here to take out country and our culture down. That will bring a lot of harm to us. Indeed, it already is.

BTW, that bit where you have to lie to cloak your real intentions? That is you admitting that you still fear US and our power and what we would do, if you were seen from what you truly are.

I know because I'm not a moron like you. The people who built this country were the slaves. The people who made it what it is today are the civil rights activists who conquered this country and turned it from an apartheid state run by ignorant bigots into a semi- functioning Democracy that is closer to the ideals of respecting equal rights than ever before despite all having a ways to go.

LOL!!!!! That is the most retarded self deluded shit I have seen in years. If that was true, the South would have been the region growing and leaving the North in the dust, instead of the other way around, prior to the Civil War, and the North that tried to leave because it was losing power and control.

Yep. You and your stupid white lib allies might win. And in a generation, this country you take, will be just another third world shit hole.

Hell, you see in happening already. When I was a kid, we had no problem enforcing don't shit in teh streets.

Oh, and that is if you are right about us whites not fighting at all. That is the BEST case scenario for you.

Got it. My point was that that reveals that all your talk of right and wrong, was just bullshit, to cloak your desire for power. So, we can drop that shit as we move on.
That not how debate works clown boy. You don't just get to drop it cause a cuck like you is afraid to talk about it. What we can drop is the pretense that any legal authority, yours, mine the Pope's, comes from anything other than superior force. The reason why the Pope and the Founders had superior force is because they convinced others to follow them through either appeals to morality, reason or self interest. The only argument white racists have now to rely on is self interest and in a country of growing racial mixing that's a less convincing argument to more and more people.
A problem. But if we deported teh rest of your kind, you would be a manageable problem. But yes, with our current batch, not that is not likely to happen.
Great, so why are you sharing your cuck boy fantasies with me? How are trying to convince me that your anything other than a joke when I'm explaining what I'm doing to you and your country and you're describing back to me what you wish you could do if you had any power or balls?
Oh, don't go soft on me now tough guy. Your hostility and hate is clear and obvious. You have openly stated you are here to take out country and our culture down. That will bring a lot of harm to us. Indeed, it already is.
I'm not growing soft on you, I just want you to tell me which of these harms am I not allowed to inflict on you? I'm not afraid to say I hate cuck boy white racists and that I want to piss on your racist culture and push it off a cliff towards extinction. That's not a statement that's going to get any objection in today's society. It's cuck boy racists who are the ones afraid to go around saying they hate blacks. I'm just wondering if a moron like you realizes none of what I advocate for would be illegal.
BTW, that bit where you have to lie to cloak your real intentions? That is you admitting that you still fear US and our power and what we would do, if you were seen from what you truly are.
Who's lying to you bitch boy? Lol. Where?
LOL!!!!! That is the most retarded self deluded shit I have seen in years. If that was true, the South would have been the region growing and leaving the North in the dust, instead of the other way around, prior to the Civil War, and the North that tried to leave because it was losing power and control.
What are you talking about? Most Northern whites were just as deplorable and racist as their southern brothers. The only real moral American heroes are black, brown and white Civil rights activists.

Yep. You and your stupid white lib allies might win. And in a generation, this country you take, will be just another third world shit hole.
Nope. It was an apartheid shithole before we started taking control. Thems the facts cuck.
Hell, you see in happening already. When I was a kid, we had no problem enforcing don't shit in teh streets.
Ahhhh, reminiscing about extra judicial justice, always the mark of the morally righteous. Lol. Honestly though I can't tell what's funnier, you not realizing that concedes the moral high ground or you not realizing it's an admission about how pussy you've gotten. Your daddy and grand daddy used to do that boy, you're just their cuck millennial child too scared to do the same.
Oh, and that is if you are right about us whites not fighting at all. That is the BEST case scenario for you.
It really doesn't matter what you do. I don't care if you cucks decide to get violent so the government can put you down or if you want to go quietly like a bunch of bitches wasting away in a retirement home. Pick either one, I'm good with both.

Last edited:
That not how debate works clown boy. You don't just get to drop it cause a cuck like you is afraid to talk about it. What we can drop is the pretense that any legal authority, yours, mine the Pope's, comes from anything other than superior force. The reason why the Pope and the Founders had superior force is because they convinced others to follow them through either appeals to morality, reason or self interest. The only argument white racists have now to rely on is self interest and in a country of growing racial mixing that's a less convincing argument to more and more people.

Dude. All I am saying is, you have admitted that your Authority is based on power, not moral arguments. That is fine. But that means that all of your whining about moral wrongs of the past, was just you talking shit. SO, let's drop that shit and keep it real.

Except, you seem to want it both ways.

Great, so why are you sharing your cuck boy fantasies with me? How are trying to convince me that your anything other than a joke when I'm explaining what I'm doing to you and your country and you're describing back to me what you wish you could do if you had any power or balls?

You brought it up. I just responded. I hope that someday, we can and will deal with you, without the idiocy of PC or the idiocy of our political class slowing us down.

I'm not growing soft on you, I just want you to tell me which of these harms am I not allowed to inflict on you? I'm not afraid to say I hate cuck boy white racists and that I want to piss on your racist culture and push it off a cliff towards extinction. That's not a statement that's going to get any objection in today's society. It's cuck boy racists who are the ones afraid to go around saying they hate blacks. I'm just wondering if a moron like you realizes none of what I advocate for would be illegal.

On one hand you talk about our extinction and now you whine like a faggot because I mention you doing harm to US. Which is the real Goat? The unapologetic genocidal asshole, or the mealy mouthed genocidal asshole?

Who's lying to you bitch boy? Lol. Where?

What are you talking about? Most Northern whites were just as deplorable and racist as their southern brothers. The only real moral American heroes are black, brown and white Civil rights activists.

My point was clearly about who built this country. YOu claimed it was built by slaves. If that was true, the South would have been the growing power that the North tried to flee, rather than the other way around. Are you really this dim, or are you just playing dumb to avoid dealing with facts that undermine your bullshit?
Nope. It was an apartheid shithole before we started taking control. Thems the facts cuck.

lol!!! ONly an ignorant fool could think that. This nation has been coasting on the hard work of our ancestors for quite some time and started going downhill, when you people started taking over.

Ahhhh, reminiscing about extra judicial justice, always the mark of the morally righteous. Lol. Honestly though I can't tell what's funnier, you not realizing that concedes the moral high ground or you not realizing it's an admission about how pussy you've gotten. Your daddy and grand daddy used to do that boy, you're just their cuck millennial child too scared to do the same.

And now back to the tough talk. Yet you still lie a lot, as though you are afraid of what happens, if we, as a group, see you for what you truly are.

It really doesn't matter what you do. I don't care if you cucks decide to get violent so the government can put you down or if you want to go quietly like a bunch of bitches wasting away in a retirement home. Pick either one, I'm good with both.

The cucks are the white libs that are working with you. WIhtout them, you have nothing. YOu need those cucks. They are your real strength. Got that, tough guy? YOur power rests on the support of the weakest and faggiest of the whites.

And you will always need them. Always.

Dude. All I am saying is, you have admitted that your Authority is based on power, not moral arguments. That is fine.
It's more than fine, it's where all legal authority derives from.
But that means that all of your whining about moral wrongs of the past, was just you talking shit. SO, let's drop that shit and keep it real.
No it doesn't. The two can be true at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive.
Except, you seem to want it both ways.
You're losing both ways.
You brought it up. I just responded. I hope that someday, we can and will deal with you, without the idiocy of PC or the idiocy of our political class slowing us down.
Hope is all a cuck has left I guess. Lol.
On one hand you talk about our extinction and now you whine like a faggot because I mention you doing harm to US. Which is the real Goat? The unapologetic genocidal asshole, or the mealy mouthed genocidal asshole?
Lol. I said cultural and political extinction. I'm not talking about killing racist whites, I'm talking about ridiculing you and your culture until everyone, including your own children, are ashamed to be associated with you and your culture withers and dies.
My point was clearly about who built this country. YOu claimed it was built by slaves.
Because that is the truth. This country, a lot of historic buildings and certainly its economic wealth, was built on the backs of slaves.
If that was true, the South would have been the growing power that the North tried to flee, rather than the other way around. Are you really this dim, or are you just playing dumb to avoid dealing with facts that undermine your bullshit?
I'm saying your inane descriptions of who seceded from who and why have nothing to do with who actually built this country.
lol!!! ONly an ignorant fool could think that. This nation has been coasting on the hard work of our ancestors for quite some time and started going downhill, when you people started taking over.
Only an ignorant fool would deny America was an apartheid state. It was. Literally. Maybe you should look up what an apartheid state is so you don't look as historically ignorant as you do right now.
And now back to the tough talk. Yet you still lie a lot, as though you are afraid of what happens, if we, as a group, see you for what you truly are.
Take a good look cuck boy. Now what are you going to do about it? Lol.
The cucks are the white libs that are working with you. WIhtout them, you have nothing. YOu need those cucks.
And we have them and you really have no chance of convincing them to join you. They don't like you. Maybe it wasn't a smart political move to piss of everyone who wasn't a fundamental religious right white bigot.
They are your real strength. Got that, tough guy? YOur power rests on the support of the weakest and faggiest of the whites.
If they are so weak why are you cuck boys losing? Lol. I don't care if you call them faggots, you're still losing to those faggots, little bitch. What does that make you? Lol.
And you will always need them. Always.
And? They seem nice enough and they are leaving more white women for the rest of us. What's not to like? Lol.

Last edited:
They come for teh confederate statues today. They will come for the Founding Fathers tomorrow.
Oh, some of them already have. A Washington or Jefferson statue here or there, and the Delaware government had to take down and hide away the Caesar Rodney statue in Wilmington because they were afraid of damage to it. It's reactionary and self-defeating and the best way to prevent it is through education, which is also the best way to show people that maybe it isn't 100% the best idea to look to a statue built by civil rights opponents, depicting a man who turned against his own country in order to preserve slavery, as a shining example of our nation's ideals.

Just because some people want to take down the wrong statues, doesn't mean we shouldn't take down any statues.

Oh, some of them already have. A Washington or Jefferson statue here or there, and the Delaware government had to take down and hide away the Caesar Rodney statue in Wilmington because they were afraid of damage to it. It's reactionary and self-defeating and the best way to prevent it is through education, which is also the best way to show people that maybe it isn't 100% the best idea to look to a statue built by civil rights opponents, depicting a man who turned against his own country in order to preserve slavery, as a shining example of our nation's ideals.

Just because some people want to take down the wrong statues, doesn't mean we shouldn't take down any statues.
so sad,. you are exam0ple of peple who do not undersrtand out history.

It's more than fine, it's where all legal authority derives from.

No it doesn't. The two can be true at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive.

You're losing both ways.

Hope is all a cuck has left I guess. Lol.

Lol. I said cultural and political extinction. I'm not talking about killing racist whites, I'm talking about ridiculing you and your culture until everyone, including your own children, are ashamed to be associated with you and your culture withers and dies.

Because that is the truth. This country, a lot of historic buildings and certainly its economic wealth, was built on the backs of slaves.

I'm saying your inane descriptions of who seceded from who and why have nothing to do with who actually built this country.

Only an ignorant fool would deny America was an apartheid state. It was. Literally. Maybe you should look up what an apartheid state is so you don't look as historically ignorant as you do right now.

Take a good look cuck boy. Now what are you going to do about it? Lol.

And we have them and you really have no chance of convincing them to join you. They don't like you. Maybe it wasn't a smart political move to piss of everyone who wasn't a fundamental religious right white bigot.

If they are so weak why are you cuck boys losing? Lol. I don't care if you call them faggots, you're still losing to those faggots, little bitch. What does that make you? Lol.

And? They seem nice enough and they are leaving more white women for the rest of us. What's not to like? Lol.

Every time you walk it back, to pretend you are only hating the "wacist" whites, that is you demonstrating that you are still afraid of us, and what we would do, if you were honest about your hate and your intentions.

Why are we losing? Because a large minority of whites, still believe that shit you are pushing, ie that your conflict is with wacism, instead of with America as a whole, especially the White Americans.

Also, keep in mind, that the hispanics have passed you up in numbers. Even if you win, you will only be able to hold it together by accepting your second place to the hispanics and with the support of the white cucks/fags.

Great future you are working towards.

And come on, share. WHat shithole Third World country did you come from and will turn this country into?

Every time you walk it back, to pretend you are only hating the "wacist" whites, that is you demonstrating that you are still afraid of us, and what we would do, if you were honest about your hate and your intentions.
Lol. Or maybe I'm not actually a racist and I genuinely only despise the racist whites.
Why are we losing? Because a large minority of whites, still believe that shit you are pushing, ie that your conflict is with wacism, instead of with America as a whole, especially the White Americans.
At least you finally admit that you are indeed a loser. Lol
Also, keep in mind, that the hispanics have passed you up in numbers. Even if you win, you will only be able to hold it together by accepting your second place to the hispanics and with the support of the white cucks/fags.
Unlike you, you bigot, I don't see myself in conflict or competition with Hispanics or Gays. There's enough prosperity here for all of us. In fact I'm far more likely to be welcoming them into my family. I have a half white cousin who's gay and Dominican and Cuban sisters in law.
Great future you are working towards.
It is isn't it.
And come on, share. WHat shithole Third World country did you come from and will turn this country into?
My family is Jamaica and if you cucks can't beat us immigrants and fags, you cucks deserve to lose.

He was a man that could not bring himself to wage war against his home state.

The same process that is used to tear down these statues, will be used to tear down all of them, except the good lefties.

1984. A great instruction book for the Left.

He was a man that could not bring himself to wage war against his home state.

The same process that is used to tear down these statues, will be used to tear down all of them, except the good lefties.
The process of choosing not to venerate rapists and slavers? Awww. Boo fucking hoo. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back