robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Or maybe I'm not actually a racist and I genuinely only despise the racist whites.

At least you finally admit that you are indeed a loser. Lol

Unlike you, you bigot, I don't see myself in conflict or competition with Hispanics or Gays. There's enough prosperity here for all of us. In fact I'm far more likely to be welcoming them into my family. I have a half white cousin who's gay and Dominican and Cuban sisters in law.

It is isn't it.

My family is Jamaica and if you cucks can't beat us immigrants and fags, you cucks deserve to lose.

Dude. Your hate and your stated goal, is clear. You are not about "white wacist" but Whites in general.

And every time you lie about that, you are revealing that you are afraid of US.

Dude. Your hate and your stated goal, is clear. You are not about "white wacist" but Whites in general.
If it's so clear can you provide any proof beyond your say so? I doubt it.
And every time you lie about that, you are revealing that you are afraid of US.
Lol. Its your people and culture that are about to be a minority, you should be afraid about how America has historically treated those.

The process of choosing not to venerate rapists and slavers? Awww. Boo fucking hoo. Lol.

Except you have admitted that your goal is not Confederate Statues, but our entire culture and country.

When you lie like that, you are admitting your fear of US.

If that was his only motivation, couldn't he have just sat out?

Maybe. Good question. But the situation is NOT as you presented it. Were you misinformed during YOUR education? That is my point.

For over 5 generations in this country, we, as AMERICANS, were able to wrap our minds around him as a man facing a difficult choice and doing the best he could and doing his service as best he could.

US forgetting that, is us becoming LESS educated, not more.

If it's so clear can you provide and proof beyond your say so? I doubt it.

Lol. Its your people and culture that are about to be a minority, you should be afraid about America has historically treated those.

My entire life we have fought and sacrificed to help minorities catch up. Is that what you plan?

Or do you plan PAYBACK?

Now, the question is, will you respond honestly, my little ball of hate, or will you reveal how you fear the White Man, and lie so as to lull the stupid white cucks and fags into thinking you are a harmless little black man, nothing to fear?

My entire life we have fought and sacrificed to help minorities catch up. Is that what you plan?
Who is we and how long has your life been because uplifting minorities hasn't been a universal goal, in fact there are pretty well documented instances otherwise. Even something as historic as the civil rights act, which I remind you was about ending segregation and finally recognizing equal rights for black Americans, was voted against by over a third of the country and nearly the entire conservative south and that was only a few short 57 years ago. 57 years ago southern conservatives were still near unanimous in their belief that black Americans didn't deserve equal rights. Save your fairytale America for the ignorant you silly bitch.
Or do you plan PAYBACK?
I plan on not giving a fuck about the opinions or feelings of racists at all.
Now, the question is, will you respond honestly, my little ball of hate, or will you reveal how you fear the White Man, and lie so as to lull the stupid white cucks and fags into thinking you are a harmless little black man, nothing to fear?
Still can't find that proof can you cuck boy? Lol. Didn't fucking think so.

Who is we and how long has your life been because uplifting minorities hasn't been a universal goal, in fact there are pretty well documented instances otherwise. Even something as historic as the civil rights act, which I remind you was about ending segregation and finally recognizing equal rights for black Americans, was voted against by over a third of the country and nearly the entire conservative south and that was only a few short 57 years ago. 57 years ago southern conservatives were still near unanimous in their belief that black Americans didn't deserve equal rights. Save your fairytale America for the ignorant you silly bitch.

It was national policy for generations, backed by a bi-partisan consensus. It was teh nation as as whole. That you look for bullshit excuses to dismiss it, is just you looking for excuses for your anti-white racism.

I plan on not giving a fuck about the opinions or feelings of racists at all.

Your implied threat of payback was clear. But you don't have the balls to be clear about it, because you fear us white people. You know that we still have the power to stop your plans cold, if we wake up. And that terrifies you, as well as it should. But your hate drives you to talk about it, but out of both sides of your mouth, so that you can give you cuck/fag allies an excuse to pretend to not know what you really are.

Still can't find that proof can you cuck boy? Lol. Didn't fucking think so.

LOL. You sniveling coward. Keep hiding behind the fags' skirts. That is a really manly black man example you are setting. Your descendants will look back on you with pride,

not.

It was national policy for generations, backed by a bi-partisan consensus. It was teh nation as as whole. That you look for bullshit excuses to dismiss it, is just you looking for excuses for your anti-white racism.
Who's dismissing what? I'm happy that you finally admit this country was deeply racist all over as recently as 57 years ago.
Your implied threat of payback was clear. But you don't have the balls to be clear about it, because you fear us white people. You know that we still have the power to stop your plans cold, if we wake up. And that terrifies you, as well as it should. But your hate drives you to talk about it, but out of both sides of your mouth, so that you can give you cuck/fag allies an excuse to pretend to not know what you really are.
No don't terrify at all little cuck.
LOL. You sniveling coward. Keep hiding behind the fags' skirts. That is a really manly black man example you are setting. Your descendants will look back on you with pride,
If you lose to "fags" who daddy is going to be disappointed in who? Lol.

Who's dismissing what? I'm happy that you finally admit this country was deeply racist all over as recently as 57 years ago.

You are dismissing it. YOu are being dishonest, because reality and history conflicts with your bullshit claims.

No don't terrify at all little cuck.

Sure you are. YOur hate makes you want to gloat about your desire for racist payback, but your fear keeps you talking like a mealy mouthed little coward. That is you being afraid, very afraid.

If you lose to "fags" who daddy is going to be disappointed in who? Lol.

Fags and cucks and shit hole immigrants, but yes, it is sad finale for an once great nation.

See how I am not afraid of speaking the Truth, even if it reflects badly on me and mine? That is what being a Man is like, you little hate filled, racist worm.

Robert E. Lee, George Washington, Stonewall Jackson, Thomas Jefferson and more are not vilified and cancelled because they were slave owners. oh no. THAT is just a convenient excuse to hide the real reason. The real reason is that these men, who MAY have been slave owners simply because they inherited them, in lee's case or that they wanted to release them but saw a societal problem in doing so in Jefferson's case, or NEVER HAD A SLAVE in the case of Stonewall Jackson and then many of them had plans for freeing these slaves at their death,...is because they were men of great character, integrity and faith. Slavery would have died out in the south and that wasn't the reason for the second war for independence anyway. The left has NO character, no integrity, a desire to be their OWN gods and no trust from the american public.

Robert E. Lee, George Washington, Stonewall Jackson, Thomas Jefferson and more are not vilified and cancelled because they were slave owners. oh no. THAT is just a convenient excuse to hide the real reason. The real reason is that these men, who MAY have been slave owners simply because they inherited them, in lee's case or that they wanted to release them but saw a societal problem in doing so in Jefferson's case, or NEVER HAD A SLAVE in the case of Stonewall Jackson and then many of them had plans for freeing these slaves at their death,...is because they were men of great character, integrity and faith. Slavery would have died out in the south and that wasn't the reason for the second war for independence anyway. The left has NO character, no integrity, a desire to be their OWN gods and no trust from the american public.
So, Lee and Jackson owned slaves and fought hard to keep the institution of slavery alive, and yet... they were men of character?

Careful fella, your white robes are showing. :itsok:

They fought for states rights. Do you think the North had no slaves? Maybe you think the north welcomed escaped southern slaves or freed slaves with open arms?? LOLOLOL Maybe you don't know that Mrs. Grant and her personal slave visited with her husband US Grant in Virginia behind Union lines? Perhaps you think most southerners had slaves? LOL Perhaps you don't know that blacks owned slaves in both the north and south.

VP Harris's father's family were big slave owners.

They fought for states rights. Do you think the North had no slaves? Maybe you think the north welcomed escaped southern slaves or freed slaves with open arms?? LOLOLOL Maybe you don't know that Mrs. Grant and her personal slave visited with her husband US Grant in Virginia behind Union lines? Perhaps you think most southerners had slaves? LOL Perhaps you don't know that blacks owned slaves in both the north and south.

VP Harris's father's family were big slave owners.
It was in their constitution.

Help me with this one, how can you own another human being and treat them less than a human being and be a man of great character, integrity and faith?

THESE men did not treat them as less than human beings. Each one, thrust into this position of 'master' treated those that they owned kindly. I challenge you to show different.

and while we're at it. Let us hear you justify the cruelty and barbarism shown to Southern noncombatant women, children, elderly, and animals at the orders of Sherman and his march to the sea. NO southern general ever did that to northern noncombatants.

So, Lee and Jackson owned slaves and fought hard to keep the institution of slavery alive, and yet... they were men of character?

Careful fella, your white robes are showing. :itsok:
In this day and age, this should go without saying. The fact that people can still be so ignorant, is a testament to some people's ignorance and unfortunately arrogance. They seem to go together very often.

THESE men did not treat them as less than human beings. Each one, thrust into this position of 'master' treated those that they owned kindly. I challenge you to show different.

and while we're at it. Let us hear you justify the cruelty and barbarism shown to Southern noncombatant women, children, elderly, and animals at the orders of Sherman and his march to the sea. NO southern general ever did that to northern noncombatants.
The great misnomer of mistreatment of slaves begs the question of what would happen if farmers mistreated their farm animals. The premise is illogical as are most arguments from today’s democrats.

The great misnomer of mistreatment of slaves begs the question of what would happen if farmers mistreated their farm animals. The premise is illogical as are most arguments from today’s democrats.
You're trying to argue mistreatment equals poor profits and so why would slave owners do such a thing and yet that isn't the case. Plenty of farms keep dairy cows pregnant to produce milk around the clock and take their babies from them right at birth and impregnate them again. It's mistreatment for the cows and calfs but all profit for the farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back