RNC steals Paul's delegates

He is retiring. So he is done with politics. Might come and give a speech or something if his traitor son runs for president in 2016. He is his son after all but wouldn't make me vote for the little shit. After this I am just not really interested in voting ever again...its obvious no matter what we do as far as voting goes it can be fixed by the powers that be.

I would like to see a Paul/Johnson ticket now. Damnit..adding more shit to my things to do tomorrow...don't want to be associated with the biggest fraud in politics history...If there was no Gary Johnson running I would vote for Obama just to make sure he wins re election.
Who do you think you're fooling, Dissent?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevin_Kennedy For This Useful Post: Dissent (Today), Dot Com (Today)

Yourself alone, maybe? You show up 5 months before the election and a couple of weeks into your "stay," you pitch in with the Demmies.

Some conservative. :rolleyes:

We have 5 or 6 sleeper Demmies who allege themselves to be conservatives until any minor gaffe comes along, when it's time to bolt! Yeah right. :muahaha:

Last edited:
He is retiring. So he is done with politics. Might come and give a speech or something if his traitor son runs for president in 2016. He is his son after all but wouldn't make me vote for the little shit. After this I am just not really interested in voting ever again...its obvious no matter what we do as far as voting goes it can be fixed by the powers that be.

Then why vote this time?

I would like to see a Paul/Johnson ticket now. Damnit..adding more shit to my things to do tomorrow...don't want to be associated with the biggest fraud in politics history...If there was no Gary Johnson running I would vote for Obama just to make sure he wins re election.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevin_Kennedy For This Useful Post: Dissent (Today), Dot Com (Today)

Yourself alone, maybe? You show up 5 months before the election and a couple of weeks into your "stay," you pitch in with the Demmies.

We have 5 or 6 sleeper Demmies who allege themselves to be conservatives until any minor gaffe comes along, when it's time to bolt! Yeah right. :muahaha:

What does my post have to do with so-called "Demmies?"

:lmao: "I got a Gal named Phoney Baloney" :lmao:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnIwYZkq9c0]The Who - Bony Maronie live - YouTube[/ame]

Hilarious. "minor gaffe" they cheated him out of his delegates so he had a chance to be nominated from the floor. I supported Paul in 2008 and again this time I gave money both times as well. I am not a sleeper democrat but I would rather keep romney from being president simply because of what he is doing to win the nomination if that means giving my vote to Obama simply to make sure Romney loses than so be it. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it.

Oh, Mr. Kennedy, this is sooooo not about you.

Oh, Mr. Kennedy, this is sooooo not about you.

I should think not, but I found it odd that you randomly included the fact that he thanked one of my posts in your post.

Hilarious. "minor gaffe" they cheated him out of his delegates so he had a chance to be nominated from the floor. I supported Paul in 2008 and again this time I gave money both times as well. I am not a sleeper democrat but I would rather keep romney from being president simply because of what he is doing to win the nomination if that means giving my vote to Obama simply to make sure Romney loses than so be it. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Obama, and you know it too, punk. :D

Then please dont. I encourage everyone to vote. But if you are going to whine and bitch about things rather than do something, then i dont think i want you involved in the political process.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Obama, and you know it too, punk. :D

A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for Obama's policies.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.
Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

Yes. What the country needs is a child like reaction such as yours. Go ahead and vote foe Obama. You were going to do so anyway.
Newsflash...Ron Paul had NO SHOT.
You Paul supporters are fanatics. You are tiny in number. Based on that, your ranting and foot stamping is insignificant.

He didnt get cheated out of his delegates. Quite the opposite. He's trying to steal them. The people made their choice. If you don't like that, fine. Don't like that. But dont pretend you're being cheated because you try to undermine the people's decision and are stopped. If you think your position is correct, get off your ass and try to persuade people.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.
Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

Yes. What the country needs is a child like reaction such as yours. Go ahead and vote foe Obama. You were going to do so anyway.
Newsflash...Ron Paul had NO SHOT.
You Paul supporters are fanatics. You are tiny in number. Based on that, your ranting and foot stamping is insignificant.

Yep, we had no shot, so stealing our delegates made no sense.

He didnt get cheated out of his delegates. Quite the opposite. He's trying to steal them. The people made their choice. If you don't like that, fine. Don't like that. But dont pretend you're being cheated because you try to undermine the people's decision and are stopped. If you think your position is correct, get off your ass and try to persuade people.

Ron Paul isn't stealing anything. He followed the rules as set forth by the Republican Parties in the various states to collect delegates. Now the Republican Party and Mitt Romney are trying to change the rules, or just openly breaking them, to get those delegates away from Ron Paul. If you don't like the way delegates are apportioned then perhaps it's you who needs to try to persuade people to change the system, rather than trying to justify their breaking the rules after the fact.

Quit weeping.

Libertariantards will get your 1/2 of 1% vote, just like always.

Keep it up ya worthless piece of shit...we will see how much of a bad ass you think you are...Oh yeah I hope the "anarchists" destroy the convention...enjoy losing in november bitch.

You're just pissed off. Do you act in the same manner in which you post on here?

Quit weeping.

Libertariantards will get your 1/2 of 1% vote, just like always.

Keep it up ya worthless piece of shit...we will see how much of a bad ass you think you are...Oh yeah I hope the "anarchists" destroy the convention...enjoy losing in november bitch.

Stop crying.
You must realize your ideology makes up roughly 1% of the electorate.
Write in candidates get more votes than Libertarians.
Libertarians cannot get on all 50 state's ballots for Christ's sake.
You people want small government. Voting for Obama out of spite is not the way to get that done.

Forum List

Back