Want to vote for Biden now?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The fucking LIB media will NEVER show this.
Biden is a fucking racist from head to toe.
How many 'plantation negroes' are going to vote for 'MASSA' anyway?
What Biden can't do this time is promise a bunch of "free shit" BONOBO never delivered on.
If you loved MJ and you are black I'm sure you'll enjoy this golden nugget:

A vote for rubber stamp Biden is a vote for the Far Left agenda, and if they manage to take the Senate and keep the House then this country is going to take one hard left turn in the next 2 years. First, they'll get rid of the filibuster so they can pass whatever they want in the Senate, which will mean DC will be come the 51st state and retaking the Senate by the GOP will be that much harder. Good bye wall, get ready for big-time bailouts to the mostly blue states and locales, etc. It will be breath-taking IMHO, these guys will not mess around cuz all the Dem moderates are gone or too scared to oppose anything the Far Left wants.

What Biden can't do this time is promise a bunch of "free shit" BONOBO never delivered on.

Biden is not perfect, but he's light years ahead of tRump.

A vote for rubber stamp Biden is a vote for the Far Left agenda, and if they manage to take the Senate and keep the House then this country is going to take one hard left turn in the next 2 years. First, they'll get rid of the filibuster so they can pass whatever they want in the Senate, which will mean DC will be come the 51st state and retaking the Senate by the GOP will be that much harder. Good bye wall, get ready for big-time bailouts to the mostly blue states and locales, etc. It will be breath-taking IMHO, these guys will not mess around cuz all the Dem moderates are gone or too scared to oppose anything the Far Left wants.
Not even close. Biden is too close to the center for most.

If you think senility is the qualification, I agree with you.

Yes. He will reach the Senility Nebula way before Trump.

No, I don't want to vote for Biden. I'd MUCH rather vote third party.

But Trumpism is an ugly stain on this country, and I live in a purple state.
Biden will be a stain too, just a slightly different kind of stain.

Biden is the best solution to four years of lies, misinformation, petty feuds and self admiration

Obama 2.0

Sanders was. The (D)'s weren't interested in the best solution. They again went with the corporate "solution".
Did you enjoy Biden introducing Michael Jackson? Bet you did! Hilarious! right?
Biden is a fucking racist. The negro 'plantation lawn jockeys' are too fucking low IQ to even know how the LIBs are demeaning/insulting them. The Dems look at negro voters as their own personal 'short bus' where they can steal their vote/ lunch money and laugh in their faces.

Yes absolutely will vote for Biden now. Trumps fumble of this COVID situation makes it painfully obvious that he is in way over his head. Back to the tabloids with Trump and let’s get somebody in there that can start repairing the damage.

PS
You’re not going to convince anybody of sound mind that Obama’s VP for 8 years is a racist. You’re wasting your time.

Biden is the best solution to four years of lies, misinformation, petty feuds and self admiration

Obama 2.0

Sanders was. The (D)'s weren't interested in the best solution. They again went with the corporate "solution".
Did you enjoy Biden introducing Michael Jackson? Bet you did! Hilarious! right?
Biden is a fucking racist. The negro 'plantation lawn jockeys' are too fucking low IQ to even know how the LIBs are demeaning/insulting them. The Dems look at negro voters as their own personal 'short bus' where they can steal their vote/ lunch money and laugh in their faces.

I read a reply from someone like yourself and it comes very close to getting me to vote for Biden.

Forum List

Back