RNC chief voices concern about Trump campaign's direction

I find that article interesting. Especially in light of who was sitting behind Donald Trump at his rally yesterday.

Disgraced ex-congressman Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally - CNNPolitics.com

That's right.............disgraced Congressman Mark Foley, who was forced to resign when it came to light that he'd been sexually harassing 16 year old boys who were working for him as Congressional pages. He showed up with his 26 year old boyfriend (he's twice his age) sitting next to him, directly behind Trump.

Now he's going to an anti LGBT conference? Priceless.

Maybe the RNC should try having another convention
You meant the DNC, they can fire another leader and have another staffer turn up dead. That's where the excitement was , that and the Bernie supporters locked out. That was special. Thanks crick!

I had no idea that gays were prohibited. Now if Foley spoke out in support of the taliban and raised a man that killed 49 gays it might make sense to move him from directly behind the candidate.

I had no idea that gays were prohibited. Now if Foley spoke out in support of the taliban and raised a man that killed 49 gays it might make sense to move him from directly behind the candidate.

Really? You had no idea that gays were prohibited? Interesting, considering how the GOP feels about gay rights and marriage.

Really? You had no idea that gays were prohibited? Interesting, considering how the GOP feels about gay rights and marriage.
Do you have some proof that gays were prohibited. Let's see it.

Do you have some proof that gays were prohibited. Let's see it.

Yeah.............they're prohibited from marrying in about half the States, they are prohibited from telling their employers or landlords that they are gay, because in many States, they can be fired or evicted for being gay.

...Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN. The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall. The whispers about The Donald being a Dem Trojan Horse are now a deafening roar.

Looks like Republucans may pull all funding from Trump

Not to worry ... the Dems will eagerly carry his campaign financially.

...Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN. The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall. The whispers about The Donald being a Dem Trojan Horse are now a deafening roar.

that was always a conspiracy theory

the GOP "base" chose him. not hillary clinton.

Remember 2008? The Democrats chose John McCain for the Republicans. Remember 2012? The Democrats chose Mitt Romney for the Republicans. And now in 2016 the Democrats, as it turns out, chose Donald Trump for the Republicans!

Every nominee that fails or is not a rock ribbed Conservative (who would fail anyway) is "chosen" by the Democrats! Ask any Conservative, they'll tell ya!

t-rump take the republican party down single handed

Washington (CNN)Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN.

The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

RNC chief voices concern about Trump campaign's direction - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton News Network anchor Jake Tapper calls Queen Hillary a LIAR!

She said "Chris that's not what I heard Director Comey say"

"He said my answers were truthful and that I was the most honest politician to ever run for office"

At this point what lead story do they need to run besides this one? She is so good and caring and will be there for everyone, what is there to worry about?

She is Satan in female form, fucking blood curdling bitch from hell...

Remember 2008? The Democrats chose John McCain for the Republicans. Remember 2012? The Democrats chose Mitt Romney for the Republicans. And now in 2016 the Democrats, as it turns out, chose Donald Trump for the Republicans!

Every nominee that fails or is not a rock ribbed Conservative (who would fail anyway) is "chosen" by the Democrats! Ask any Conservative, they'll tell ya!

yep....mccain's loss couldn't have had anything to do with bush crashing the economy or him picking crazy sarah as hiss running mate.

and no doubt romney didn't lose because he surrounded himself with all of bush's foreign policy people and economic folk.

the right is funny.... they can't decide if we're omnipotent or can't do anything. *Shrug*

Washington (CNN)Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN.

The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

"He said my answers were truthful and that I was the most honest politician to ever run for office"

At this point what lead story do they need to run besides this one? She is so good and caring and will be there for everyone, what is there to worry about?

:rofl:

such lunacy.

:rofl:

such lunacy.

Yes the Satanic blood curdling bitch is a full blown lunatic and the idiots who follow her must be really stupid...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I find that article interesting. Especially in light of who was sitting behind Donald Trump at his rally yesterday.

Disgraced ex-congressman Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally - CNNPolitics.com

That's right.............disgraced Congressman Mark Foley, who was forced to resign when it came to light that he'd been sexually harassing 16 year old boys who were working for him as Congressional pages. He showed up with his 26 year old boyfriend (he's twice his age) sitting next to him, directly behind Trump.

Now he's going to an anti LGBT conference? Priceless.
Did his son murder 49 people for Allah?

Even other Republicans are saying that Trump has seriously gone off of the rails.

Those would be the RINOs looking after their own butts.

Having said that - I'm nervous.
It's even more unsettling than that. They're at war against us, who dared to defy them by electing Trump instead of their candidate. Rush Limbaugh has been right all along. They will fight against us with all the fury and rage they refused to use against President ISIS-Founder.

Forum List

Back