RN of 17 years tells you whats really going on in hospitals!

Because EUA makes the Big Pharma corporations immune from financial accountability and they cannot be sued over it.

Do you seriously not know that? Or are you just lying?

It‘s a big reason I will never get their jab, they aren’t willing to put their money where their mouth is. If it’s so safe, why not be held accountable for any adverse effects since they’d theoretically be so “rare”?
Yes, the pharma companies are protected but you could still sue.

Btw, you do know that the law you are talking about (not being able to sue pharmas) was passed in 1986 under Reagan, right?

Don’t believe it then.

Hurry and get your booster shot.
I most certainly will. As long as you promise you won't.

And if you could persuade a few of your friends to also not take it... especially before the elections... I will be even more grateful.

We do. Whenever he brought up the vaccine we booed him at rallies. He no longer brings it up.

Are you still going to claim he blindly believe everything he says?
LOL. You are the one going to his rallies. You tell me. Do you believe everything he says?

Or, are you going just to boo him. Must be one long booing...every word he utters is a lie.

Btw, you do know that the law you are talking about (not being able to sue pharmas) was passed in 1986 under Reagan, right?
Yea so? Why is everything so partisan with you? The GOP were always way too friendly with big corporations. Now you’re the ones kissing their asses and taking their experimental shots.

7DC6440B-1BF5-4A2A-A8CA-26C24C6878FB.jpeg

Because EUA makes the Big Pharma corporations immune from financial accountability and they cannot be sued over it.

Do you seriously not know that? Or are you just lying?

It‘s a big reason I will never get their jab, they aren’t willing to put their money where their mouth is. If it’s so safe, why not be held accountable for any adverse effects since they’d theoretically be so “rare”?
AND THEY DONT GET IT EITHER. SO SAFE LETS TRY TO DELAY INGREDIENTS FOR 75 YEARS, NO HUMAN TRAILS EXCEPT FOR 18 PREGO WOMEN, 17 LOST THEIR BABIES. SO EFFECTIVE WE HAVE TO THREATEN/COERCE/FORCE/FIRE PEOPLE TO GET IT. SO SAFE AND EFFECTIVE OVER 300,00 FB GROUP MEMBERS IN FEW MONTHS DIED SUDDENLY NEWS FB GROUP. SO EFFECTIVE THAT THEY SKIPPED TRIALS, PAID OFF DRS MEDIA ETC ETC.

LOL THEY ADMITTED THE POISON MRNA BIO WEAPON JAB DOESNT PREVENT TRANSMISSION LMAO.
Always makes me wonder. If you think Trump authorized a poison shot, why do you still support him? My guess is that you have severe brain damage. Nothing you post points in the other direction.
PROOF? Saved from a 99.5 full recovery rate without an experimental bio weapon?
So you're stating that 0.5% are at risk?

That is about 45M people who would be saved from the virus by the safe, effective, free, and available shot. Of course that is just deaths. That isn't those who suffer other effects due to Covid.

I think she's really afraid of Covid PLUS being a Pez dispenser of Democrat talking points. Bad combo.
I can't believe that anyone is STILL that scared of the WuFlu, but I met a so-called "health care professional" who told me that South Dakota is still locked down. When I asked her to tell me why were people from the American Legion Auxiliary able to go to the nursing home in my small town to help the residents on bingo night, she just looked at me really ugly.

I mean, South Dakota was one of the least locked down states, but still some folks are buying the bullshit.

I met another so-called "health care worker" who seriously violated the privacy rights of one of the patients in her care by announcing in a public place the person's full name (small town America where everybody knows everybody) and declaring him an anti-vaxxer because he refused the clot shot. I reported her to the state board of nursing and she lost her job.

People are stupid.

I can't believe that anyone is STILL that scared of the WuFlu, but I met a so-called "health care professional" who told me that South Dakota is still locked down. When I asked her to tell me why were people from the American Legion Auxiliary able to go to the nursing home in my small town to help the residents on bingo night, she just looked at me really ugly.

I mean, South Dakota was one of the least locked down states, but still some folks are buying the bullshit.

I met another so-called "health care worker" who seriously violated the privacy rights of one of the patients in her care by announcing in a public place the person's full name (small town America where everybody knows everybody) and declaring him an anti-vaxxer because he refused the clot shot. I reported her to the state board of nursing and she lost her job.

People are stupid.

And Covid made them triply stupid. Yep, you just cannot announce people's private health care choices like that. Health Care 101.

Forum List

Back