RN of 17 years tells you whats really going on in hospitals!

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Copied from died suddenly News fb group

.I've been an RN 17 years. I've seen a lot of things. In 2021 I was told by my hospital to get the
🍭
or be fired. I worked on a tele unit and we were the designated C unit. I caught the C sickness in early 2021, but overcame it fine at age 60. It wasn't pleasant.
Hundreds from my hospital system were let go, 26 just from my unit including 6 charge RNs. I had to relocate to find work, changed my life. I have found a hospital that accepts exemptions.
One of the first things I saw early 2021 after the sucker came out was a healthy 20 year old with platelets of 4 (can't clot) after J n J. Another healthy 35 year old with a rare pancreatitis only affecting the tip of her pancreas. She told me herself she thought it was the sucker..
But that summer our census exploded. It's usually slower in the summer as the weather is better. Observations: so many strokes and neurological symptoms on people without many risk factors. Hemorrhagic strokes, which aren't as common, were everywhere. Never seen so many in 17 years.
In addition, spinal abcesses and tumors, my own hair dresser, 35 y/o healthy lady woke up with half her body numb, two weeks after the second sucker they talked her into. She had spinal tumors. Still not back to work.
Blood clots, Pulmonary embolisms, gi bleeds. My brother who only had one sucker last year just told me he is on a blood thinner for a clot in his leg he developed recently. Huge influx of these at hospital.
Lots of weird skin rashes of unknown etiology. Migraines, new onset seizures. Heart problems, uncontrolled Afib, heart attacks. Many patients in remission for cancer, but it came back, and many new cancers. Now I work on every floor in the float pool so I see all the specialty floors.
Many many falls due to dizziness resulting in fractures, hip replacements, etc. Even "younger" people my age with all these things. Many infections I believe due to suppressed immune systems.
Altered mental status, such a thing right now! New onset dementia and confusion. Besides all the deaths, there aren't enough facilities and caregivers in the world to care for all the permanently debilitated people. I see it every single day and I know everyone's sucker status at the beginning of my shift. 2-4 most of them! Lining up for more!
I've also noticed a lot of kidney issues like stones, acute failure, etc. Have I missed anything? It's real and I am an eye witness.
Last year when I was going to be fired the Stew Peter's show asked me to come on and tell about being fired but I declined and had my friend an respiratory therapist named Angela go on (look up last September's shows). But I did go on Komo news in Seattle September 27th 2021 in an interview called "It should be a chioice" it's still on their website. I live in Washington state.
I'm at my wits end seeing all this. I want to help, but don't know how. I do advise patients not to get any more suckers and that's the least I can do. To date I've never given the sucker to anyone and never will. I will talk to anyone who will listen but sadly 5 of my seven kids have eaten a sucker and 5 of my six siblings have. I feel I need to mentally prepare for the worst. But being a Christian I continue to wrestle all this out in the context of my faith, and what I believe predicted to happen in this world. In the end we know who wins. My condolences to all on this site who have suffered loses. The stories are pulling at my heart strings. Thank you for reading to the end.

.I've been an RN 17 years. I've seen a lot of things. In 2021 I was told by my hospital to get the
🍭
or be fired. I worked on a tele unit and we were the designated C unit. I caught the C sickness in early 2021, but overcame it fine at age 60. It wasn't pleasant.
Hundreds from my hospital system were let go, 26 just from my unit including 6 charge RNs. I had to relocate to find work, changed my life. I have found a hospital that accepts exemptions.
One of the first things I saw early 2021 after the sucker came out was a healthy 20 year old with platelets of 4 (can't clot) after J n J. Another healthy 35 year old with a rare pancreatitis only affecting the tip of her pancreas. She told me herself she thought it was the sucker..
But that summer our census exploded. It's usually slower in the summer as the weather is better. Observations: so many strokes and neurological symptoms on people without many risk factors. Hemorrhagic strokes, which aren't as common, were everywhere. Never seen so many in 17 years.
In addition, spinal abcesses and tumors, my own hair dresser, 35 y/o healthy lady woke up with half her body numb, two weeks after the second sucker they talked her into. She had spinal tumors. Still not back to work.
Blood clots, Pulmonary embolisms, gi bleeds. My brother who only had one sucker last year just told me he is on a blood thinner for a clot in his leg he developed recently. Huge influx of these at hospital.
Lots of weird skin rashes of unknown etiology. Migraines, new onset seizures. Heart problems, uncontrolled Afib, heart attacks. Many patients in remission for cancer, but it came back, and many new cancers. Now I work on every floor in the float pool so I see all the specialty floors.
Many many falls due to dizziness resulting in fractures, hip replacements, etc. Even "younger" people my age with all these things. Many infections I believe due to suppressed immune systems.
Altered mental status, such a thing right now! New onset dementia and confusion. Besides all the deaths, there aren't enough facilities and caregivers in the world to care for all the permanently debilitated people. I see it every single day and I know everyone's sucker status at the beginning of my shift. 2-4 most of them! Lining up for more!
I've also noticed a lot of kidney issues like stones, acute failure, etc. Have I missed anything? It's real and I am an eye witness.
Last year when I was going to be fired the Stew Peter's show asked me to come on and tell about being fired but I declined and had my friend an respiratory therapist named Angela go on (look up last September's shows). But I did go on Komo news in Seattle September 27th 2021 in an interview called "It should be a chioice" it's still on their website. I live in Washington state.
I'm at my wits end seeing all this. I want to help, but don't know how. I do advise patients not to get any more suckers and that's the least I can do. To date I've never given the sucker to anyone and never will. I will talk to anyone who will listen but sadly 5 of my seven kids have eaten a sucker and 5 of my six siblings have. I feel I need to mentally prepare for the worst. But being a Christian I continue to wrestle all this out in the context of my faith, and what I believe predicted to happen in this world. In the end we know who wins. My condolences to all on this site who have suffered loses. The stories are pulling at my heart strings. Thank you for reading to the end.
Yup. I heard that vaccine may cause swollen testicles. Heard it from Nicki Minaj and so it must be true.

🍭
I just got a call from a family member. One of my relatives who is mentally handicapped is now in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. They forced her to get the Vax last year of course, as they are all vaxxed. Pisses me off to no end. I hope they can do something for her.

I just got a call from a family member. One of my relatives who is mentally handicapped is now in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. They forced her to get the Vax last year of course, as they are all vaxxed. Pisses me off to no end. I hope they can do something for her.
Are you claiming that someone forced your mentally handicapped relative to get a vaccine? And, if so, are you going to sue them? Whoever "them" is?

Also, the vaccine that the orange douchebag is taking credit for. That vaccine?

Are you claiming that someone forced your mentally handicapped relative to get a vaccine? And, if so, are you going to sue them? Whoever "them" is?

Also, the vaccine that the orange douchebag is taking credit for. That vaccine?
Yes, her sisters. She is mentally handicapped and cannot make decisions for herself.

Yes, her sisters. She is mentally handicapped and cannot make decisions for herself.
So, her own sisters forced her to get vaccinated? As a good relative, are you going to sue them? For forcing their sister to do something against her will?

You didn't answer the second part of my question. Is this the vaccine that the orange douchebag is taking credit for? Is that the vaccine that is causing your relative to have all these problems?

So, her own sisters forced her to get vaccinated? As a good relative, are you going to sue them? For forcing their sister to do something against her will?

You didn't answer the second part of my question. Is this the vaccine that the orange douchebag is taking credit for? Is that the vaccine that is causing your relative to have all these problems?
Can you sue a parent for vaxxing their kid? Don’t think so. It just sucks and hate to see it.

Can you sue a parent for vaxxing their kid? Don’t think so. It just sucks and hate to see it.
Wait, you said her sisters forced her to get vaccinated. Now, you are changing it to parents?

The story keeps changing. Is it her siblings or her parents that forced your relative to get vaccinated?

The Big Pharma companies that made them, and the FDA that lied about their safety.
So, you blame the FDA but not the orange guy who is going around taking the credit?

Would you be so generous if the vaccine had been invented under Biden?

So, you blame the FDA but not the orange guy who is going around taking the credit?

Would you be so generous if the vaccine had been invented under Biden?
Orange Man has nothing to do with it. My relatives all hate Trump. They all got their shots because the TV told them to. They of course tried to talk me into it.

The FDA granted the EUA and said it was safe, they lied. People on both sides of the isle believed it.

Orange Man has nothing to do with it. My relatives all hate Trump. They all got their shots because the TV told them to. They of course tried to talk me into it.

The FDA granted the EUA and said it was safe, they lied. People on both sides of the isle believed it.
Tell that to the orange guy. He thinks he single-handedly created the vaccine. Not to mention being elected Israel's PM to boot.

But, coming back to the vaccine. So you blame the FDA. What is surprising is that I hear all of you guys muttering about how evil the vaccine is and the harm it has done and yet... none of you are suing the FDA or the pharma companies. Why not?

Don't tell me you don't have the money. You can have a class action suit and any two-bit lawyer would gladly take up your case.

Unfortunately for you idiots, all those anecdotal tales are just that. All anecdotal. None of you have any proof. If you had, you would have sued.

.. none of you are suing the FDA or the pharma companies. Why not
Because EUA makes the Big Pharma corporations immune from financial accountability and they cannot be sued over it.

Do you seriously not know that? Or are you just lying?

It‘s a big reason I will never get their jab, they aren’t willing to put their money where their mouth is. If it’s so safe, why not be held accountable for any adverse effects since they’d theoretically be so “rare”?

Forum List

Back