CDZ Rittenhouse protest in Portland, Oregon, declared a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNHINGED.

Maybe you should take a quick trip to Chicago or Portland where you'll be allowed to destroy some shit, throw a few flaming projectiles and get it out of your system.
Send Kyle, he takes the law into his own hands.

The red state of Texas has worst crime, and Alaska. and Arizona. Maybe we should send you to Houston tx.

The red state of Texas has worst crime, and Alaska. and Arizona. Maybe we should send you to Houston tx.

I have nothing to resolve at this point. I am perfectly happy right now and Kyle's verdict is like the cherry on top of the sundae.

You, however, really might be happier if you could find something to steal, break or burn.

A friend of mine, who lives in Australia said not long ago, a woman was attacked by 3 men. They had torn most of her clothes off, One of them had a knife. She managed to get the knife, stab and kill one of the guys. The other two fled.
She was found guilty of manslaughter and spent 5 year in prison. Apparently self defense is against the law down there.

This does belong in CDZ. OP’s that start out inflammatory and baiting are not conducive to civil bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back