CDZ Rittenhouse protest in Portland, Oregon, declared a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a mostly peaceful riot?

Oh yeah. Like a bunch of nuns, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Even if it's 10 out of 200, or any number you want to use, that's still 10 violent, POS entitled thugs who need to be in the very least horse whipped and giving 20year in prison.

The damn justice system needs to start getting touch of these rioters.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Like a bunch of nuns, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Even if it's 10 out of 200, or any number you want to use, that's still 10 violent, POS entitled thugs who need to be in the very least horse whipped and giving 20year in prison.

The damn justice system need to start getting touch of these rioters.
Law enforcement needs to get in there. And if the cuckold politicians are so fearful that they direct law enforcement to stand down, then maybe it’s time for the citizenry to unite and fight back. It’s in brain-dead liberal run cities like Portland that asshole Antifa groups try to set up “autonomous zones.” (CHAZ or PAZ). Like they have a right to secede from their city without even considering the folks in those neighborhoods and their rights.

Those vermin then try to deny police from entering. Fuck that. Bring in tanks. Flatten their barricades. Mass arrest those scumbags. And if they try to inflict violence, open fire on them.

Failing that law enforcement effort by the city or national guard efforts from the state, citizens should utilize their own by God rights. Band together and go in armed. This is why we have a society of free people with the right to assemble, to be armed and to engage in self defense.

Unelected thugs like Antifa don’t get to just take over.

You know, there's a reason why these vermin don't pull this kind of crap in small towns. We won't put up with it. Too many decent folks with all kinds of guns would protect themselves and their neighbors.

Too many city folks that are scared.

I ain't bashing them, because we all know how crooked the justice system is. Kyle got lucky yesterday. I believe he was 100% innocent. But still lucky.

1637394838951.png

You know, there's a reason why these vermin don't pull this kind of crap in small towns. We won't put up with it. Too many decent folks with all kinds of guns would protect themselves and their neighbors.

Too many city folks that are scared.

I ain't bashing them, because we all know how crooked the justice system is. Kyle got lucky yesterday. I believe he was 100% innocent. But still lucky.

This is the reason the democrats haven't sent their blmantifa groups into the suburbs...too many guns in private hands. The cities that burn are the ones the democrat party controls.....they can order the police to stand down to let the democrat party blmantifa brown shirts burn and loot..........The Sullivan Law.....created by the democrat party machine in New York, was used to disarm people in the face of democrat party thugs in New York.......this trial was meant to send a warning to suburban people with guns.....that message lost.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back