Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Kyle is a great American hero.

No, he was a scared kid with a gun. He's not a "hero"...

A lot of people are scared when they go into battle for the first time. Doesn't mean they aren't heroes.

Well, being a combat Vet, I agree with you.

But Rittenhouse wasn't going into battle. He wanted to play "Army"...

He successfully guarded a business from rioters and when separated from his group by the police, and attacked by a mob, defended himself, killing two of them and wounding a third.

That sounds like a battle to me.

As a society we need more of that.

Well, regardless how you see it, I believe that young man is going to end up on the shit end of the stick. Given the fact that he traveled from another State and took possession of an illegal firearm, he'll likely be charged as an adult.

I got ten bucks that says this kid is fucked...

IN a sane world, the fact that he was attacked by a violent mob, and was obviously in real danger to his life and limb, would outweigh any other considerations and he would never have even been charged.

That he is even being charged, is an example of how sick we are, as a society.

I watched the hearing yesterday. The Judge and Prosecutor were first rate assholes. Examples of the shitheads in power nowadays. Kyle committed no crime and he is only being charged because of politics. Typical Left Wing shitheads. They should be charging the asshole that Kyle shot in the arm with assault and be giving Kyle a hero's medal.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

It's sad that a 17yo will be tried as an adult, and if justice is served he will be sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

If justice is served, he'll be exonerated. Although my guess is that they will never bring the case to trial for fear of getting schlonged.

A lot of people are scared when they go into battle for the first time. Doesn't mean they aren't heroes.

You are confused.

Rittenhouse was there to help clean up the shit the Communists and BLM terrorists had destroyed. There are pictures of him cleaning the graffiti the Communists had defaced. Hardly an act of somebody "playing Army".

He had not intentions of going into combat against the Communists. His AR was not for offensive purposes but to defend himself if the need be. Thank god he had it or he would probably be dead now.

He was chased down and attacked because he helped to put out a fire caused by the Communists.

He was acting in self defense.

He is a hero because he was not afraid to dispatch the Communists that were trying to kill him. God bless him.

You seem awfully sure about that.

Ten bucks?

If you watch the videos you wouldn't be confused.

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

It's sad that a 17yo will be tried as an adult, and if justice is served he will be sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

It's not sad when that 17 year old kid decides to take adult actions, cross state lines and take possession of an illegal firearm, and then kill someone.

If he believes he was right, let him proclaim that in court, and let him be judged...

He will be fine.....the DA overcharged.....no way he gets convicted on those charges.....

Look forward to him running for Senate in 2022
He's way too young.
He killed 2 people......how many "grown ups" can brag about that??

He is plenty old enough to be a Senator.....maybe if these Senators start shooting some people, they will know what it takes to lead....

#MAGALANDSLIDEVICTORY
Senators have to be 30 years old.
Biff is a complete fool. Im not sure why anyone would respond to his uninformed posts.

You are confused.

Rittenhouse was there to help clean up the shit the Communists and BLM terrorists had destroyed. There are pictures of him cleaning the graffiti the Communists had defaced. Hardly an act of somebody "playing Army".

He had not intentions of going into combat against the Communists. His AR was not for offensive purposes but to defend himself if the need be. Thank god he had it or he would probably be dead now.

He was chased down and attacked because he helped to put out a fire caused by the Communists.

He was acting in self defense.

He is a hero because he was not afraid to dispatch the Communists that were trying to kill him. God bless him.

You seem awfully sure about that.

Ten bucks?

If you watch the videos you wouldn't be confused.

Ten bucks?

Yes or no?

He successfully guarded a business from rioters and when separated from his group by the police, and attacked by a mob, defended himself, killing two of them and wounding a third.

Well, regardless how you see it, I believe that young man is going to end up on the shit end of the stick. Given the fact that he traveled from another State and took possession of an illegal firearm, he'll likely be charged as an adult.

IN a sane world, the fact that he was attacked by a violent mob, and was obviously in real danger to his life and limb, would outweigh any other considerations and he would never have even been charged.

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

What the hell do you want to bet on asshole?

Go look at the videos. They are posted all over the internet.

The clearest case of self defense ever.

Kyle is a political prisoner.

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

Stop gurgling on your husband's balls and pay attention.

I believe Kyle Rittenhouse will either plea out or be convicted of a crime.

I'm not saying that I think it's right that he's found guilty of a crime, but I am saying that I believe that's exactly what's going to happen.

It's like when the Jets play... well, anyone. I don't want them to lose, but I know they're going to. Ergo, I would bet on whoever they're playing because, right now, the Jets couldn't beat our local high school team.

So, ten bucks? Yea or nay?

It's not sad when that 17 year old kid decides to take adult actions, cross state lines and take possession of an illegal firearm, and then kill someone.

If he believes he was right, let him proclaim that in court, and let him be judged...

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

The young man is being charged with murder for political reasons for an act of self defense.

By the way, go read the Bill of Rights. There are no age limitations on the right to keep and bear arms.

A child has the right to defend them self the same as an adult.

Last edited:

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

I'm not saying that I think it's right that he's found guilty of a crime, but I am saying that I believe that's exactly what's going to happen.

It's like when the Jets play... well, anyone. I don't want them to lose, but I know they're going to.

So, then bucks? Yea or nay?

Only an idiot would bet on a jury. Remember OJ? Remember Casey Anthony?

A jury full of dumbass butt hurt BLM inner city Democrat voting Negroes could very well find him guilty. Especially in a politically charged trial.

That doesn't mean he committed murder.

It's sad that a 17yo will be tried as an adult, and if justice is served he will be sentenced to life in prison w/o the possibility of parole. Sad because it will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousand dollars to feed, house and provide medical care for this murderer.

Self defense is not murder. THat you side with the violent mob, is because the Left is using brown shirt tactics and you are fine with that.

I would have been surprised had he not been ordered to stand trial. He shot someone on tape.

Whether or not he is guilty is another issue.

He shot people who were chasing him and attacking him, on tape.

That he was charged, is evidence we are sick as a society.

There's a concept known as "escalation of force". Deadly force is the very last level of force which should be used. Unfortunately for Rittenhouse, it's the only level of force he used. That will end up being his undoing...

Angry mob, vs one young man? His rifle was his only hope of avoiding a vicious, and life threatening beating.

Thus, justified.

The question is, will he get a fair trial?

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
Just how STUPID do you have to be to squat and squeeze out this jewel?

You want links? Quotes? Just say so.

(1) here
... and here
... and here
.... and here
... and be sure to check out this
... and that ....
... and this other ...
... and that other ....
... and this other other...
... and this other other other....
... and this other other other other....

--- and that's just a quick search of this site using a single word search term.

There they are --- the parrot droppIngs of Internet crusader socIopath gun nuts sitting on their beds eating Cheetos clamoring for gun homicide to be glorified, rationalized. pardoned. fundraised for, and even elected to FUCKING CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN. For committing murder.

You been sleeping under a rock? Hey your ignorance of what this board has degraded to is your negligence, not mine.

Then from the outside world from the OP article right n this thread::

>> Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration...

And as usual, you totally miss the point. Have you ever NOT been the slowest person in the room?

Oh you still need more? Here ya go, just a few posts up. Roll tape.

I am all for Trump pardoning this hero. All the rioters should be shot and killed.

This btw is the asscrack who sat on this board a couple of days ago and tried to threaten me with violence too. When I challenged him back he ran away like the cowardly little assfart he is. Like the cowardly little turd ALL of these yahoos are. Lotta hot wind trying to look all bad and shit, no balls.
I didn't threaten you at all, all the rioters need to be executed.

You THOUGHT you threatened me, candyass. I stood my ground and you hid under a rock, wimp.
Lol, you really scaring me keyboard tough guy.

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

It's like when the Jets play... well, anyone. I don't want them to lose, but I know they're going to. Ergo, I would bet on whoever they're playing because, right now, the Jets couldn't beat our local high school team.

Do you want this kid to go to jail for the rest of his life?

The young man is being charged with murder for political reasons for an act of self defense.

By the way, go read the Bill of rights. There are no age limitations on the right to keep and bear arms.

A child has the right to defend themself the same as an adult.

I'd run rings around you with regards to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights so, really, check yourself.

The fact of the matter is that both Wisconsin and Illinois prohibit the possession of the type of weapon he had. In his home state of Illinois, he would have to have an FOID (Firearm Owner's Identification Card). Rittenhouse doesn't have one. In Wisconsin, the transfer of a firearm to anyone under the age of 18 is illegal, and the possession of a firearm by anyone under the age of 18 is illegal, unless the minor is supervised by an adult while hunting or while undergoing a course of instruction.

There's no confusion here. There's no grey area.

Ten bucks?

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

Do you want this kid to go to jail for the rest of his life?

It's not a question of whether or not I want him to. What I "want" is of absolutely no consequence.

I'm saying that I believe the kid will go to jail for the rest of his life, or at least for a good portion of it...

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

Yeah, YOUR hero's were the pieces of shit. Convicted child rapist. Convicted spousal rapist and torturer, and a convicted burglar, vs a kid who worked as a lifeguard.

You fuckers are going to lose.

Badly

"You fuckers are going to lose." Who are the fuckers and what are they losing?

Rittenhouse had no way to know about the prior convictions of those he shot that I'm aware of, so that doesn't seem all that relevant. The fact that Rittenhouse was attacked and tried to flee before the shootings seems like a much more important consideration.
Actually given the brown shirt's (anti fa and blm love of violence and hate of cops) assuming that they are criminals is a pretty good bet. Rittenhouse shot 3 attackers and all 3 were convicted felons. This is no coincidence......Like the nazi brown shirts the president brown shirts tend to also be socialist addicts and convicted felons. History repeats itself again.

Link to where this butthole-dropping was ever given licence to swag his metallic dick around n public sitting as judge, jury and executioner is where again?

Same place as your nonbelief n the court system? The same one Rumpbots are trying to use to steal an election retroactively?

The same place as your missing shift key?
Not being 18 is a misdeamor ...............and shouldn't matter. The boy needed a gun to protect himself from violent convicted felons (aka dems) trying to kill him....................right to self defense covers his shooting of the violent criminals and should also cover the gun that was necessary to protect himself. Sad that our country has come down to our kids needing to be armed in order to proetect themselves from violent dems burning down our cities.

Turn him loose, lock up the POS prosecutor for malicious prosecutor and abuse of office.

By the way, go read the Bill of rights. There are no age limitations on the right to keep and bear arms.

A child has the right to defend themself the same as an adult.

I'd run rings around you with regards to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights so, really, check yourself.

The fact of the matter is that both Wisconsin and Illinois prohibit the possession of the type of weapon he had. In his home state of Illinois, he would have to have an FOID (Firearm Owner's Identification Card). Rittenhouse doesn't have one. In Wisconsin, the transfer of a firearm to anyone under the age of 18 is illegal, and the possession of a firearm by anyone under the age of 18 is illegal, unless the minor is supervised by an adult while hunting or while undergoing a course of instruction.

There's no confusion here. There's no grey area

Ten bucks?

What does state law say about a mob beating someone to death?

What about an elected official ordering the police to stand down so that the mob can destroy and terrorize?

Hell, wasn't the mob in violation of a curfew?

Why do laws only apply to one side these days?

So, ten bucks? Yea? Nay?

It's like when the Jets play... well, anyone. I don't want them to lose, but I know they're going to.

So, then bucks? Yea or nay?

Only an idiot would bet on a jury. Remember OJ? Remember Casey Anthony?

A jury full of dumbass butt hurt BLM inner city Democrat voting Negroes could very well find him guilty. Especially in a politically charged trial.

That doesn't mean he committed murder.

But it does mean he'll be convicted of exactly that.

Ten bucks? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back