So did anyone notice the arson and looting stopped in Kenosha starting the day after Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse shot them?

Kyle shot the rioters Tuesday night.

Apparently the National Guard helped settle things down...
Rioting in Kenosha has died down since Thursday with the arrival of over 1,000 National Guard troops in the city.

118412342_402215197432057_4389059608191811162_o.jpg

Leftists have spun fake news regarding the story as usual. The gun was not brought from outside the state, and the person was not looking for trouble, in fact he was listening to police orders. Further, he was administering first aid to people that were harmed by the rioters.

Only once they were about to burn, loot and murder him, did the shooting start, rightfully.

You shouldn’t put a gun in a child’s hand

But it was self-defense, definitely. I think we could have avoided the whole thing if we had the National Guard protecting Kenosha at the time instead of children wondering how their family’s business is going to do it with all the mobs

Free him. Free Kyle

He was here to protect us

I have more than two dozen high end AR-15s and a Class III M-16. All with high end optics. I have tens of thousands of rounds of ammo. I have hundreds of magazines.

As a civilian I have no Commie kills.

Patriot Kyle has two Commie kills and one Commie casualty with the cheapest AR and optic you can buy and one Magpul magazine.

Kyle is da man!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back