Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
Just how STUPID do you have to be to squat and squeeze out this jewel?

You want links? Quotes? Just say so.

(1) here
... and here
... and here
.... and here
... and be sure to check out this
... and that ....
... and this other ...
... and that other ....
... and this other other...
... and this other other other....
... and this other other other other....

--- and that's just a quick search of this site using a single word search term.

There they are --- the parrot droppIngs of Internet crusader socIopath gun nuts sitting on their beds eating Cheetos clamoring for gun homicide to be glorified, rationalized. pardoned. fundraised for, and even elected to FUCKING CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN. For committing murder.

You been sleeping under a rock? Hey your ignorance of what this board has degraded to is your negligence, not mine.

Then from the outside world from the OP article right n this thread::

>> Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration...

And as usual, you totally miss the point. Have you ever NOT been the slowest person in the room?

Oh you still need more? Here ya go, just a few posts up. Roll tape.

I am all for Trump pardoning this hero. All the rioters should be shot and killed.

This btw is the asscrack who sat on this board a couple of days ago and tried to threaten me with violence too. When I challenged him back he ran away like the cowardly little assfart he is. Like the cowardly little turd ALL of these yahoos are. Lotta hot wind trying to look all bad and shit, no balls.
Keep flailing, dude. You still haven't figured out why I'm laughing at you...but don't worry, everyone else has.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.
He will be fine.....the DA overcharged.....no way he gets convicted on those charges.....

Look forward to him running for Senate in 2022
He's way too young.
He killed 2 people......how many "grown ups" can brag about that??

He is plenty old enough to be a Senator.....maybe if these Senators start shooting some people, they will know what it takes to lead....

#MAGALANDSLIDEVICTORY
Senators have to be 30 years old.

The prosecutor should be arrested for treason and punished to the full extent of the law. Capital punishment. The people demand it.

See, this is where an otherwise intelligent conversation goes off the rails.

Some idiot starts screaming that someone should be charged with treason and awarded capital punishment.

True idiocy, that...

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

(1) here
... and here
... and here
.... and here
... and that ....
... and this other ...
... and that other ....

--- and that's just a quick search of this site using a single word search term.

There they are --- the parrot droppIngs of Internet crusader socIopath gun nuts sitting on their beds eating Cheetos clamoring for gun homicide to be glorified, rationalized. pardoned. fundraised for, and even elected to FUCKING CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN. For committing murder.

You been sleeping under a rock? Hey your ignorance of what this board has degraded to is your negligence, not mine.

>> Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration...

And as usual, you totally miss the point. Have you ever NOT been the slowest person in the room?

I am all for Trump pardoning this hero. All the rioters should be shot and killed.

This btw is the asscrack who sat on this board a couple of days ago and tried to threaten me with violence too. When I challenged him back he ran away like the cowardly little assfart he is. Like the cowardly little turd ALL of these yahoos are. Lotta hot wind trying to look all bad and shit, no balls.
I didn't threaten you at all, all the rioters need to be executed.

Kyle is a great American hero.

No, he was a scared kid with a gun. He's not a "hero"...

Any American with two confirmed Communist kills and one Communist causality with an AR-15 is a hero in my book.

You're the kind of person who should probably not be afforded access to dangerous weapons...

The government of the United States granted me a clearance to have access to nuclear weapons technology so be afraid, very afraid.

(1) here
... and here
... and here
.... and here
... and that ....
... and this other ...
... and that other ....

I didn't threaten you at all, all the rioters need to be executed.

You THOUGHT you threatened me, candyass. I stood my ground and you hid under a rock, wimp.

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

Im not sure why you would be so hostile towards him. Sure he shouldnt have had a gun and he was young and out of his depth, but the videos speak for themselves. He was being chased down and attacked by some really bad guys with really bad intentions. The first dude threw a friggin molotov cocktail at him before he ever fired a shot. I mean, COME ON! He ran! He tried extremely hard to get away from that deranged Molotov cocktail throwing attacker. You see it in the video. He also ran from the next set of gun wielding attackers as hard as he could, but they caught him. What was he supposed to do?

He chose to run every single time until the absolute last second. He didnt want to shoot anyone, but they left him no choice. If we dont have a right to self defense, what kind of country do we live in?
Uhh...no..the victim threw a plastic bag..and missed. No Molotov cocktail. His chasers pulled their guns..at least one of them, anyway because Kyle had his gun out, his finger on the trigger. Had Kyle been at home..where he should have been....nothing would have happened. He put himself in that dangerous situation...poured gasoline on the fire..ran when it got too crazy--and opened fire blindly.
Listen to your hysterical hyperbole.
- “he should have been home”. Why is that? He wasn’t breaking the law, he wasn’t rioting.

Oh really.
Where the fuck did he get the gun? You know, without breaking the law and shit?

I do have to admit, characterizing him simply as "murderer" isn't quite fair. Because what he did was PLAN to go shoot people, CONSPIRE to obtain a firearm illegally, TRAVEL to another state for the express purpose of SETTING UP a situation where he could shoot somebody, and then EXECUTE them, except for the one that got away alive.

In other words exactly the same bullshit that James Fields pulled at Charlottesville, with the exception that Fields' weapon of choice was a car, which as far as we know he obtained legally.

Fields, one of the Rump-acclaimed "very fine people", is doing life plus 419 in the clink for that "act of heroism". I don't see Ann Coulter, the mouth so busy frothing it has no time to eat, calling for James the Fat Fuck Fields to be President. Although I DID see, at the time, the same sociopathic wahoos of this board climbing all over each other to excuse that murderer away too. How'd that work out?

Last edited:

Im not sure why you would be so hostile towards him. Sure he shouldnt have had a gun and he was young and out of his depth, but the videos speak for themselves. He was being chased down and attacked by some really bad guys with really bad intentions. The first dude threw a friggin molotov cocktail at him before he ever fired a shot. I mean, COME ON! He ran! He tried extremely hard to get away from that deranged Molotov cocktail throwing attacker. You see it in the video. He also ran from the next set of gun wielding attackers as hard as he could, but they caught him. What was he supposed to do?

He chose to run every single time until the absolute last second. He didnt want to shoot anyone, but they left him no choice. If we dont have a right to self defense, what kind of country do we live in?
Uhh...no..the victim threw a plastic bag..and missed. No Molotov cocktail. His chasers pulled their guns..at least one of them, anyway because Kyle had his gun out, his finger on the trigger. Had Kyle been at home..where he should have been....nothing would have happened. He put himself in that dangerous situation...poured gasoline on the fire..ran when it got too crazy--and opened fire blindly.
- “he should have been home”. Why is that? He wasn’t breaking the law, he wasn’t rioting.

Oh really.
Who cares. By getting rid of a child molester and another thug he's done more in his short life than you or I ever will, unless you consider posting on stupid sites like this an accomplishment or an act of heroism.

Last edited:

Oh really.
Who cares. By getting rid of a child molester and another thug he's done more in his short life than you or I ever will, unless you consider posting on stupid sites like this an accomplishment or an act of heroism.

Might wanna think about responding to posts that were actually addressed to you there, Skipjack.

Forum List

Back