Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Except Rittenhouse broke the law (likely a felony) in order to have the weapon for self protection.

No different than a convicted felony getting a gun for "self protection"

Unless you don't believe in law and order.
No, in Wisconsin carrying a rifle when one is under 18 is a MISDEMEANOR,

That's all it takes.
A death that occurs during the commission of a crime is murder.
So if one is jaywalking and inadvertently knocks over an elderly person who falls and dies, the jaywalker is automatically guilty of murder, right?

Rittenhouse was helping the victims he was not 'playing vigilante' you are ignorant and misinformed. Do some reading I posted links. You post 0 proof and come on here blabbering idiocy.
He drove from another state, and broke the law in order to do so.

No matter what good intent he had in mind, he knowingly committed a crime in order to do so.

Hence while he faces the punishment of any other criminal doing the same.

That's all it takes.
A death that occurs during the commission of a crime is murder.
No, a conviction of murder requires intent. Rittenhouse was, by all appearances, defending himself against an aggressive mob.

He drove from another state, and broke the law in order to do so.

No matter what good intent he had in mind, he knowingly committed a crime in order to do so.

Hence while he faces the punishment of any other criminal doing the same.
How is driving from one State to another breaking the law? You're just a stupid shit you know that?

I ddn't write the laws that require criminals be charged for their actions (behavior) during the commission of that crime.
Thank God you don't write the laws otherwise we'd be living in a Marxist dictatorship. :oops:

he acted in self-defense.
Unless, of course, you believe the people he shot had a right to chasehim down with intent to harm.
Yes, these stupid paid Marxist tools come here and spread the lies their minders feed them.

Except Rittenhouse broke the law (likely a felony) in order to have the weapon for self protection.
I agree that he was not entitled to have a firearm

but dont overreach

if libs think they can prove he planed to kill harmless ANTIFA thugs for no reason go for it

but I dont think thats what happened

No, in Wisconsin carrying a rifle when one is under 18 is a MISDEMEANOR,
What about buying a firearm by someone who's 17 in Illinois.

And transporting an illegal firearm in/out of state?

Depending on the circumstances and type of firearm, illegal possession can result in Class 2, 3, or 4 felony, which is punishable by up to 7 years in prison.

Getting shot can definitely cause one's body to spin. It's also possible that Rosenbaum misstepped and exposed his back. What is CERTAIN is that Rittenhouse was fleeing from Rosenbaum. Why do you believe that Rittenhouse was obligated to allow himself to be violently beaten?
I didn't say it can't cause someone to spin around. I'm saying there's no evidence he did. And had he spun around, he would have landed on his back.

Rosenbaum, facing Rittenhouse when first shot, is seen falling down to his knees. So walk through how he does a full 360⁰ spin on his knees to land on his face...

Last edited:
I agree that he was not entitled to have a firearm

but dont overreach

if libs think they can prove he planed to kill harmless ANTIFA thugs for no reason go for it

but I dont think thats what happened

(c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.

Forum List

Back