Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

So, Rittenhouse was helping the victims. His firearm was for his protection. WTF is wrong with you? You gut a burr up your Butt for Rittenhouse or something? You are making up your own motives for another's actions and ignoring the facts while letting your emotions take over.
Would excuse a convicted felon illegally buying a firearm, because he intended to use it like Rittenhouse?

".....groups of rioting Child Molesters?"
Really?
Honest?
America allow "groups of child molesters' to riot?
I've never seen that.
How would you, Polishprince, recognize such a group? Badges? Sashes? Colors? Flags? Naked kids on chains?
Is it a Wisconsin thing? (you know, Ed Gein an all that stuff)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I find interesting is the idea of trying someone for shooting arsonists and looters during a riot.
OK, which begs the question: 'were the people shot by this vigilante-wannabe looting? burning?

If so, poster Polishprince, can you lead us to a source? a citation?

LOL

Moron, if that were true, and it's not, anyone could get away with murder by simply provoking to be attacked by pointing a gun at them, and then killing them when attacked. You also can't claim self defense while in the commission of a crime, which Rittenhouse was by illegally possessing a firearm.

But I contend beyond any of that, it's murder, not self defense, because you can't use more force than necessary to stop a threat and Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back as he laid face down on the ground. That's excessive force.

Yes, we've been through this lie before.

I guess we'll do it again.

Rittenhouse was being chased and threatened.

He was in fear of his life.

Convicted child molester grabs gun. Four shots in 1.4 seconds. Hence the shot in the back.

How is running away from said child molester attaching them, SFB's ?

Who cares what you contend. You've not been right once.

You guys keep saying he acted in self defense. You seem to ignore that he stupidly put himself in danger by arming himself and participating in a violent riot.
You keep forgetting he was being chased by people who intended to do him harm.
If you believe he didi not act in self-defense, then you must believe these people had a right to chase him with intent to commit harm.

Yes, there's alway a reason certain conduct is illegal. I never addressed the issue of trying him as an adult. Can you guys ever address my actual comments ?

Our society will die if we accept immature, untrained and inexperienced teenagers to act as vigilantes. The people who believe in law and order should be demanding that this is the job of a well funded and trained police force.

There was nothing immature about his actions. And his training seemed quite good.

No, societies die when their young men WON'T fight to protect them, and just sit back as the barbarians rampage and burn.

Yes, it would be nice if our actual police were doing their jobs. Unfortunately, our political class won't let them.

And the voters seem to be ok with that.

Actually, Rittenhouse is just about the only part of our society that was working, and now that we are punishing him for it,

Yep. we really are doomed. I mean that completely seriously. Barring rapid and drastic course corrections.

(c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.
Your side will have prove intent to a jury

and I doubt that you can

Convicted child molester grabs gun. Four shots in 1.4 seconds. Hence the shot in the back.

Really? Must be difficult to run with a big gun. Why were they "chasing" him?

There was nothing immature about his actions. And his training seemed quite good.

No, societies die when their young men WON'T fight to protect them, and just sit back as the barbarians rampage and burn.

Yes, it would be nice if our actual police were doing their jobs. Unfortunately, our political class won't let them.

Actually, Rittenhouse is just about the only part of our society that was working, and now that we are punishing him for it,

Yep. we really are doomed. I mean that completely seriously. Barring rapid and drastic course corrections.

Doomed? You must be an Evangelical.

Uh, if you were right, the teen murderer would never have been charged.

Not according to WI law.
According to Wisconsin law, it's illegal for anyone under 18 to be in possession of a firearm unless they're over 12 and under the supervision of an adult while either hunting or at target practice or in a course of instruction. Or if they're in the armed services.

Really? Must be difficult to run with a big gun. Why were they "chasing" him?

NOt really. He was ru
Doomed? You must be an Evangelical.

Nope. And you must realize that you were unable to refute anything I said. Here it is again so it doesn't get buried under your diversion.

Forum List

Back