Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Kyle volunteered to clean up graffiti, protect private property and thwarted an arsonist and was violently accosted and he protected himself. And you want him prosecuted? Amazing.

Rittenhouse has been charged with multiple counts, including intentional homicide and illegally possessing a gun.

If you're going to come to the rescue, you can't intentionally use an illegal firearm. Posession of the weapon, which Rittenhouse knew was illegal, means he planned in advance to shoot people.

They liberals may get him on the weapons charge

but otherwise not guilty

The weapons charge, since he was illegally purchased and illegally possessed shows intent to use it. Which justifies the murder charges, think of the felony murder rule.

LOL

That's quite the imagination you've got there.

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.
So you agree that Rosenbaum was correct to attack Rittenhouse for extinguishing his act of arson, right?

It's all on video. Rittenhouse will be exonerated.
Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were talking about when he called someone to tell them he had just killed someone; but re-reading your post, I see you were talking about after that as he ran toward police.

Last edited:
So you agree that Rosenbaum was correct to attack Rittenhouse for extinguishing his act of arson, right?
I've not seen proof that was why Rosenbaum chased after him. I also read Rittenhouse was accused of pointing his gun at someone and I saw a separate unrelated incident, where Rosenbaum freaked out when someone else pointed their gun at someone. That could be the reason he chased Rittenhouse. Hopefully, we'll find out in the trial.

It's all on video. Rittenhouse will be exonerated.
He illegally purchased a firearm, and then illegally possessed it. In the middle of commission of that crime, people were killed, which sounds like the felony murder rule applies.

I've not seen proof that was why Rosenbaum chased after him.
Shouldn't Rosenbaum have walked over and shared his concern with the police rather than attack Rittenhouse? But you believe that Rittenhouse was obligated to allow himself to be pummeled into a coma. Why do hold this bizarre belief?

I agree, but the law became very important to the Pelosi secrecy club when they could manilulate power into harassing their political rival, President Donald Trump, using 20 compromised lawyers into destroying each and every good thing his administration. They even stalked him, his staff, and people who stood up for him using Maxine Waters do do the dirty and would effectively scream "racism" at anybody who challenged Maxine Waters for each and every act of stalking her charges committed. Democrats drilled this somewhat anal behavior into the ground and set their highest goal as getting rid of the Constitution so they could permanently remove the common man's rights to bear arms against bad government like the one Nancy Pelosi created when she announced that she was the most powerful woman in history as Speaker and proceeded to abuse this power by delivering legislation a ream of legal paper in length and a 24 hour time for the opposition to read and analyze the evil communist infringements on the ordinary American's Bill of Rights protections to make her more powerful yet. She even had gold pen gifts made up to celebrate her phony baloney impeachment of President Trump that drug on for his entire four years that ended up with his expulsion from the Presidency by means of an election drained of all integrity by nefariously exercising Democrat majority states and precinct overlords to count drummed up "mail in" votes all of which would exceed the dates of legal finality even though the count of these phony baloney votes was just enough to deny recounts in most states if not the nation.

I hate what Nancy Pelosi orchestrated against the people of this nation that she hates with her demonic soul filled with false witness, secrecy, and a lot if under-the-table money from enemy nations around the goal for a piece of revenge against our strong military Pelosi has set her sights on nihilism of America's past programs of saving the millions of people dictators want to get rid of for their sundry purposes.

I distrust Nancy Pelosi and I distrust what she has brought the Democrat Party to be -- the biggest criminal enterprise the world has ever known.

Shouldn't Rosenbaum have walked over and shared his concern with the police rather than attack Rittenhouse? But you believe that Rittenhouse was obligated to allow himself to be pummeled into a coma. Why do hold this bizarre belief?
Since I don't know the reason Rosenbaum chased him, I can't say if that's true or not. If it turns out Rosenbaum chased him because Rittenhouse pointed his gun at him, I don't believe Rittenhouse is entitled to self defense. But again, that remains to be seen.

But that's irrelevant anyway since I believe Rittenhouse, even if entitled to use self defense, transitioned from self defense to murder by using excessive force to stop Rosenbaum when he shot him in the back as he laid face down on the ground.

I've seen the video. Rittenhouse was justified to shoot his attackers. He shot no one else, only those that violently accosted him.
Unfortunately he did it while in illegal possession of a gun.

Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin

Wisconsin does not have a stand your ground law. Stand your ground laws in other states generally allow for a person to claim self-defense without first needing to retreat when outside their home or business.

Did you check the laws?

Unfortunately he did it while in illegal possession of a gun.

Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin

Wisconsin does not have a stand your ground law. Stand your ground laws in other states generally allow for a person to claim self-defense without first needing to retreat when outside their home or business.

Did you check the laws?
You need to watch the entire video.

The weapons charge, since he was illegally purchased and illegally possessed shows intent to use it.
Well duh!

who buys a gun just to look at?

but can you prove he planned to kill libs who were not trying to kill him first?

the under 18 weapons charge is legit but nothing else in my opinion

Well duh!

who buys a gun just to look at?

but can you prove he planned to kill libs who were not trying to kill him first?

the under 18 weapons charge is legit but nothing else in my opinion
Gene thinks that one is guilty of murder if they shoot someone for attacking them while in the "commission of a crime" like jaywalking.

Forum List

Back