RIP Kirstie Alley

She is a beautiful woman.

Maybe she was better in Scrubs than she was in Roseanne. Never saw Scrubs but have heard good things
It's tough taking over a role from someone who was really beloved like the original Becky.

I wish I had Dr Cox's "gift of gab.". They were all a great team. Don't forget the janitor
He insisted on doing all of his unhinged rants in one take and not piece them together in the editing room. There are some scenes where you can catch other cast members desperately trying not to laugh.

Janitor, Carla, Doug Murphy, The Todd were all good supporting characters. I really liked the lawyer Ted Buckland, (Sam Lloyd) who died of cancer 2 years ago. Nice singing voice, too. He was Christopher Lloyd's nephew (Doc Brown in Back to the Future)

He insisted on doing all of his unhinged rants in one take and not piece them together in the editing room. There are some scenes where you can catch other cast members desperately trying not to laugh.

Janitor, Carla, Doug Murphy, The Todd were all good supporting characters. I really liked the lawyer Ted Buckland, (Sam Lloyd) who died of cancer 2 years ago. Nice singing voice, too. He was Christopher Lloyd's nephew (Doc Brown in Back to the Future)
Sad sack Ted. I forgot about him

Forum List

Back