riots in Minneapolis prove social distancing is nothing but a political hammer used by the left !

They want to be heard, they were angry the cops weren't in jail. Expect more tonight as they wanted more evidence at the FBI hearing, and I saw a lot wearing a mask.

The same as the football kneelers , they deserve respect, as they just wanted to be heard.
i have no problem with people being angry about the death of MR Floyd ! what they did to that poor man is a crime ! i also have no problem with people publicly gathering to protest just like the people who gathered in other states to protest the government not allowing them to go back to work so they can feed their families ! i do however have a problem with leftist like you having a double standard when it comes to those gatherings ! the left called protesters selfish ,stupid, and irresponsible when people gathered to protest gov overreach but say nothing negative about the people gathering in large groups to protest loot and burn ! so are the people [even the people not rioting or looting ] being selfish and irresponsible when they gather close together to protest in Minneapolis during a pandemic like the people in Michigan did a few weeks that did not burn down buildings or not ?

This is a protest , and do you see masks and people in M0. Also in MI they were armed protestors, can you even say intimidation.

What does one have to do to get heard and get justice.
Black protesters were carrying guns in Minneapolis not sure what your point is.
and black protesters were carrying guns in Michigan during the lockdown protest ..... not one shot fired or one building burned ! conservatives white and black are civilized ... leftist are uncivilized.
Detroit...

Forum List

Back