Kansas Soldier Drives Truck Over Active Shooter

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Someone should start a go fund me to get this guy a new truck. Apparently, there was extensive damage to it when he ran the guy over.

Or.......................better yet......................call Chip Foose and ask him if he would overhaul this guys truck. If anyone deserves to be Overhauled, it's this guy.

There you go. Run em over just like they do in the movies. Put a GoFundMe page together and get this soldier's truck fixed.
Nice aim and nicely done!

There you go. Run em over just like they do in the movies. Put a GoFundMe page together and get this soldier's truck fixed.
Nice aim and nicely done!

A go fund me would be good, but if anyone deserves to be Overhauled by Chip Foose (Overhaulin' is a show on Velocity Channel), it's this guy. Most of the people that Foose decides to overhaul are those who have done good for their community and friends. This guy saving a whole bunch of people by running over the gunman (and not killing him so he goes to trial), is one of the better things I think someone could do for their community.

If the shooter was black the soldier will be charged with using his vehicle as a weapon. I am surprised he has not already been arrested.

Kudo's to him. That's the difference between the military and the police. This guy is military and any weapon will do, no stop, freeze, throw down your weapon. Just a truck driving over his ass.

Good for him.

Forum List

Back