riots in Minneapolis prove social distancing is nothing but a political hammer used by the left !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
weve all seen or heard of the video of the tragic death of George Floyd at the hands of abusive officers in Minneapolis ! and anyone who watched the video should agree that charges should be brought against the officers involved in Floyds death ! but what weve also learned is that the same leftwing media that has been so vehement in their criticism of people defying orders from their leaders to stay home and not go back to work to feed their families has been silent about social distancing and the dangers and selfish behavior they accused people of when it comes to the large gatherings in the past couple of days ! where is the lefts criticism of the protesters in Minneapolis and other large cities ? where is the msm condemnation of people putting others at risk of getting covid19 by gathering in large crowds ? the left criticized people for gathering to protest the lockdown in the past few weeks but the left has said nothing about the people gathering and rioting and burning and supposedly putting others in danger of getting covid ! does that mean that the virus doesnt spread when the left gathers in large numbers and burns down buildings ? what it really means is the virus and the lockdown is nothing more than a political cudgel the left uses to set a political narrative ....

no social distancing here ! i wonder if Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon are going to criticize their irresponsible behavior like they criticized the protesters in Michigan ??? no they wont ! 1590705059743.png

They want to be heard, they were angry the cops weren't in jail. Expect more tonight as they wanted more evidence at the FBI hearing, and I saw a lot wearing a mask.

The same as the football kneelers , they deserve respect, as they just wanted to be heard.

Democrats are in heaven seeing bastard children tearing up the democrat run city! Ha I pray they get no federal help cleaning up this democrat shit hole.

and the blacks are stabbing up white libs lol and the police can’t help ha.. dumb asses

"social distancing" and face masks are about Virtue Signaling, it has nothing to do about the spread of Corona or any other pestilence. The rioters are already showing their virtue by protesting Target and liberating Big Screen TV's and liquor.

The rioters and joggers are "heroes" in the eyes of the leftist traitors.

Democrats want this to continue
So they can make the case to Take out conservatives.
“ blacks can’t live in America with white racist republicans! They deserve a country with no republicans! Because of slavery! Haha

They want to be heard, they were angry the cops weren't in jail. Expect more tonight as they wanted more evidence at the FBI hearing, and I saw a lot wearing a mask.

The same as the football kneelers , they deserve respect, as they just wanted to be heard.
i have no problem with people being angry about the death of MR Floyd ! what they did to that poor man is a crime ! i also have no problem with people publicly gathering to protest just like the people who gathered in other states to protest the government not allowing them to go back to work so they can feed their families ! i do however have a problem with leftist like you having a double standard when it comes to those gatherings ! the left called protesters selfish ,stupid, and irresponsible when people gathered to protest gov overreach but say nothing negative about the people gathering in large groups to protest loot and burn ! so are the people [even the people not rioting or looting ] being selfish and irresponsible when they gather close together to protest in Minneapolis during a pandemic like the people in Michigan did a few weeks that did not burn down buildings or not ?

your silence screams left

i have no problem with people being angry about the death of MR Floyd ! what they did to that poor man is a crime ! i also have no problem with people publicly gathering to protest just like the people who gathered in other states to protest the government not allowing them to go back to work so they can feed their families ! i do however have a problem with leftist like you having a double standard when it comes to those gatherings ! the left called protesters selfish ,stupid, and irresponsible when people gathered to protest gov overreach but say nothing negative about the people gathering in large groups to protest loot and burn ! so are the people [even the people not rioting or looting ] being selfish and irresponsible when they gather close together to protest in Minneapolis during a pandemic like the people in Michigan did a few weeks that did not burn down buildings or not ?
your silence screams political bias !

i
at least they weren't partying.View attachment 342194 They were rioting.
according to the left a large public gatherings are selfish and dangerous during the pandemic ..... so its only parties that are dangerous .....the people that protested in Michigan over the lockdown werent partying and nothing was destroyed ! heck they didnt even leave trash on the ground ! but the left criticized them as being ignorant selfish and irresponsible ! why arent yall shouting about covid spread to protesters gathered and the rioters looting and burning ? is the pandemic over ? please tell us !

and the riots are restarting ! theyve set a car on fire ! when will the left call for the rioters to disperse and practice social distancing !

There is a mob of idiots that are not protesting but are now rioting and endangering many. An important aside, since we are living in crazy times, where is all the worries and danger I've heard from MSM about being out in large groups and the threat of the Wuhan Virus? The vast majority of them are young and have been locked down for months, this is a big party to them, as messed up as that sounds.

I'm not making light of the rioting, I am pointing out a vital question. Why suddenly after 24/7 screaming that we are all going to die if we don't stay away from one another, is there not any similar dire fears, at least some comments about the risk of this virus when so many are out together?

Has anyone heard media even talk about this regarding this mob (on top of the obvious shock factor of the fires and rioting)?

There is a mob of idiots that are not protesting but are now rioting and endangering many. An important aside, since we are living in crazy times, where is all the worries and danger I've heard from MSM about being out in large groups and the threat of the Wuhan Virus?

I'm not making light of the rioting, I am pointing out a vital question. Why suddenly after 24/7 screaming that we are all going to die if we don't stay away from one another, is there not any similar dire fears, at least some comments about the risk of this virus when so many are out together?

Has anyone heard media even talk about this regarding this mob (on top of the obvious shock factor of the fires and rioting)?

Its probably attributable to risk recognition. Worrying about a virus is great but what is probably greater is worrying about a violent thug who is "protesting" by being violent. The looters across the nation are not demonstrating; they are stealing. I hope they catch everyone of them and enhance the charges for maximum punishment.

There is a mob of idiots that are not protesting but are now rioting and endangering many. An important aside, since we are living in crazy times, where is all the worries and danger I've heard from MSM about being out in large groups and the threat of the Wuhan Virus? The vast majority of them are young and have been locked down for months, this is a big party to them, as messed up as that sounds.

nope ! it only applies when people peacefully protest the lockdown and try to go back to work to feed their families .

There is a mob of idiots that are not protesting but are now rioting and endangering many. An important aside, since we are living in crazy times, where is all the worries and danger I've heard from MSM about being out in large groups and the threat of the Wuhan Virus?

Its probably attributable to risk recognition. Worrying about a virus is great but what is probably greater is worrying about a violent thug who is "protesting" by being violent. The looters across the nation are not demonstrating; they are stealing. I hope they catch everyone of them and enhance the charges for maximum punishment.
in this instance i agree with the harlot .

I understand your point, I don't understand their 180. We have shut down the world for this great fear, we've learned much more now, they've attacked all groups who peacefully protest, when businesses open up with safety measures in place who are arrested or shut down. I want to hear consistency. Is this virus a dire danger for ALL groups, especially when hanging out in close proximity for hours, or is this just not nearly as dangerous as they say?

I've watched CBC in particular for months talk about how we all have to basically stay away from even family members and loved ones dying, many haven't had proper funerals or been able to say their goodbyes, they freaked out when a bunch of young people hit the beach. There are hundreds out in Minnesota right now, strangers, yelling and spreading fluids in the air, so I want to hear the danger again.

Now, if the threat is SO justifying of shutting down the world for two years, I want to hear the outrage about the irresponsible protesters also, they sure attack those who want to go to church or protest being locked down. Let's at least hear some acknowledgement that either, yes, they are putting themselves in grave danger, or, "ok, we admit it, we've been messing with you all well beyond the true danger".

One group of protesters, regardless of the cause (or the rioting they are doing) should not be ANY less a threat to all of our healths than any other group.

I understand your point, I don't understand their 180. We have shut down the world for this great fear, we've learned much more now, they've attacked all groups. I want to hear consitency.

I've watched CBC in particular for months talk about how we all have to basically stay away from even family members and loved ones dying, many haven't had proper funerals or been able to say their goodbyes, they freaked out when a bunch of young people hit the beach. There are hundreds out in Minnesota right now, strangers, yelling and spreading fluids in the air, so I want to hear the danger again.

Now, if the threat is SO justifying of shutting down the world for two years, I want to hear the outrage about the irresponsible protesters also, they sure attack those who want to go to church or protest being locked down. Let's at least hear some acknowledgement that either, yes, they are putting themselves in grave danger, or, "ok, we admit it, we've been messing with you all well beyond the true danger".

You want the news reporters to focus on why the guy with the Molotov Cocktail is not wearing an N95 mask...not that he has a bomb in his hand?

WOW.

Forum List

Back