Rioters Took Direction From Trump

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Appearing at what could be his last rally as the sitting president, Trump exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said, delighting the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called “explosions of bullshit.”

“Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!” people chanted in reply.

He posted another message that called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.” Twitter later hid three tweets and locked Trump’s account.

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."

Wow, out of context quotes, you commies are really pathetic. Trump also to the folks to "peacefully and patriotically make their VOICES heard". Why do you commies ignore that statement, doesn't fit your propaganda, right?

Ultimately you'll be forced to call it what it was. A MAGA-riot.

I like that...I embrace it.
il_570xN.2369052126_ney6.jpg

You can't change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You are siding with domestic terrorists. You can't escape that.

Tough shit, Trumpster. You are with them.
Boom

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.
DC is on terrorism watch because of people like you.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.
Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.
Ah, THAT'S why.

:auiqs.jpg:
So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

BOOM! Lesh

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he

Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.
Ah, THAT'S why.

So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

BOOM! Lesh
You are a Trumpster.

Your opinion is worthless.

Wavin a flag while attacking the Capitol does NOT make one a patriot.

They're still domestic terrorists

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

BOOM! Lesh
You are a Trumpster.

Gee, that's awfully FASCIST of you. What happened to the antifascist party of tolerance?

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

BOOM! Lesh
You are a Trumpster.

Gee, that's awfully FASCIST of you. What happened to the antifascist party of tolerance?
You lose.

Wavin a flag while attacking the Capitol does NOT make one a patriot.

They're still domestic terrorists
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists-

Not Domestic Terrorists-

Hope you've cleaned up your social media so you don't get a 2 AM knock at the door! :)
I dont have "social media" unless this counts.
Lol, I don't either. Fagbook banned me for saying I would trade a box of 22 ammo for toilet paper. It was a joke.

View attachment 443713

I have Twitter account I've never posted to and I tried close it and was told they have no record of my Email.....yet I still constantly get Emails from them.
WTF?!
Are they now stopping people from leaving to keep their ad revenues up?

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

You illiterate shitstain. I responded to your laughing about cities being burned by your BLM and Antifa pals. Your immediate retreat because you got exposed is noted. Tough shit asshole. I hope they burn your home so we can laugh at you. Pathetic communist piece of shit.

You illiterate shitstain. I responded to your laughing about cities being burned by your BLM and Antifa pals. Your immediate retreat because you got exposed is noted. Tough shit asshole. I hope they burn your home so we can laugh at you. Pathetic communist piece of shit.
EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
Your forfeit is noted you piece of shit.:ahole-1::fu: As is your inability to debate. Communist shitstain.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
Your forfeit is noted you piece of shit.:ahole-1::fu: As is your inability to debate. Communist shitstain.
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Your forfeit has already been recorded you cowardly shitstain. Notice how you run away from your laughing about cities being burned. You’re brainless. And hopeless. And one of the biggest pieces of shit here asshole. That’s saying something. Now try defending your idiocy so I can slap you more. Fuck off and die.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
Holy shit, you twisted fucks are all over the place..,are riots a bad thing now?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
You can always count on a lefty to say at some future point exactly the opposite of what he is saying now. They aren't even embarrassed when it's pointed out.

They've reached the very bottom of rock bottom...they can't slip any further, they are shameless, deceitful, hypocritical liars....all of them.
They are far worse than that. They are absolutely indistinguishable from the German NAZIs of the 1930s. In the last year they have killed 50 people, injured thousands, and burned down thousands of businesses, and they are proud of it.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Your forfeit has already been recorded you cowardly shitstain. Notice how you run away from your laughing about cities being burned. You’re brainless. And hopeless. And one of the biggest pieces of shit here asshole. That’s saying something. Now try defending your idiocy so I can slap you more. Fuck off and die.
Mac went from being one of the more reasonable NAZIs to being the worst of the bunch.

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

ROFL! BLM and Antifa are the domestic terrorist, NAZI. They are the Dim storm troopers. You support them. The MSM supports them, and the Dim leadership supports them.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Good. Get it all out.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back