Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
. You have to grow up sometime.

So that's why you support vicious thugs attacking people with whom you do not agree.

It's because you are all growed up and stuff.

I am not sure who the "vicious thugs" are. When people show up dressed in black with helmets on and carrying pipes, doing a sort of SS imitation or gang-bang biker thing, while yelling hatred for their fellow Americans, or when people march down the street carrying torches and yelling ridiculous things like that they will not be "replaced" by someone of another religion than their's, all the while acting menacingly as if to pose a physical threat to others, we do have to protect our communities from these people. I've never been violent, but I'll be sure to give these people who want to tear down the United States a damned good piece of my mind. Didn't these people have any parents? We always have disagreed on things, but I've never seen people so slovenly before.
The devil's disciples get nervous when Christians stand up for themselves.

What Christians? Where?
Under your bed. Better tell mommy to keep the light on.

The Patriot group had a permit to hold a peaceful rally. Antifa did not, and in fact started...and lost bigly...the riot.
It is very hard to find anyone who think anTifa are anything but idiots. Congratulations on your Big win, hater dupe.
Good stuff. Now tell us how everyone thinks about abolishing ICE.
Not going to happen super dupe.

I like how you call people names. It gives depth to your posts.
Also the most important story of our times... Brainwashed misinformed Putinized right wing morons...
#walkaway.

So that's why you support vicious thugs attacking people with whom you do not agree.

I am not sure who the "vicious thugs" are. When people show up dressed in black with helmets on and carrying pipes, doing a sort of SS imitation or gang-bang biker thing, while yelling hatred for their fellow Americans, or when people march down the street carrying torches and yelling ridiculous things like that they will not be "replaced" by someone of another religion than their's, all the while acting menacingly as if to pose a physical threat to others, we do have to protect our communities from these people. I've never been violent, but I'll be sure to give these people who want to tear down the United States a damned good piece of my mind. Didn't these people have any parents? We always have disagreed on things, but I've never seen people so slovenly before.

What Christians? Where?
Under your bed. Better tell mommy to keep the light on.

The fetishists are terrified of Xians; they much prefer to get tossed off buildings, because they really really like the S&M vibes of that, so they want Muslims to take over.

What Christians? Where?

Being armed is a damn good idea in today's age and ANTIFA keeps showing WHY its a good idea...maybe a few dead ANTIFA communist terrorists wi
One of Our Founders once said that from time to time blood will be needed to replenish the Tree of Liberty. Might as well be the blood of a couple of those Antifa Fascists pussies.

Why are you talking about violence? Do you want to commit violent crimes against your fellow Americans?

Are you even a fellow American? I'm not really feeling that type of vibe from you.

Being armed is a damn good idea in today's age and ANTIFA keeps showing WHY its a good idea...maybe a few dead ANTIFA communist terrorists wi
One of Our Founders once said that from time to time blood will be needed to replenish the Tree of Liberty. Might as well be the blood of a couple of those Antifa Fascists pussies.

Why are you talking about violence? Do you want to commit violent crimes against your fellow Americans?

Are you even a fellow American? I'm not really feeling that type of vibe from you.
Antifa are Pussy whipped bitchs living in their mothers basement

Who gives a flying whatever about your "vibe." Born in New Jersey and raised there by two parents, both born in New Jersey. Just

Who gives a flying whatever about your "vibe"? What's your beef? I was born and raised by two parents, both born in New Jersey. Where the "F" are you from that you even dare to make such assertions? Are you white trash from Texas or Alabama or Oklahoma or something? I note that you do include the traitor flag in your posts and have an extremely bad actor as your avatar. Seriously. Just who in the hell do you think that you are?

^Quote failure. :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh! From what I can discern:

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

It is very hard to find anyone who think anTifa are anything but idiots. Congratulations on your Big win, hater dupe.
Good stuff. Now tell us how everyone thinks about abolishing ICE.
Not going to happen super dupe.

I like how you call people names. It gives depth to your posts.
Also the most important story of our times... Brainwashed misinformed Putinized right wing morons...
#walkaway.
Nobody has heard of walk away except on planet GOP dupe...

Who gives a flying whatever about your "vibe." Born in New Jersey and raised there by two parents, both born in New Jersey. Just

Who gives a flying whatever about your "vibe"? What's your beef? I was born and raised by two parents, both born in New Jersey. Where the "F" are you from that you even dare to make such assertions? Are you white trash from Texas or Alabama or Oklahoma or something? I note that you do include the traitor flag in your posts and have an extremely bad actor as your avatar. Seriously. Just who in the hell do you think that you are?
Hater doop from Texas.... Thanks I'm French or something LOL! He was in Upstate New York once thinks he knows it all.

Hater doop from Texas.... Thanks I'm French or something LOL! He was in Upstate New York once thinks he knows it all.

I like that. What state is Genessee made in?

You think I'm from Texas, dumbass? What state flag is in my signature, Uber Dupe?

<hint> That's the state I'm from, Dupeass.

Tell me more about how much you know about state flags, k?

Last edited:

Rochester New York... Where is Lone Star made? Weight better say something about politics I got banned for talking about white hots with you. Antifa and Patriot prayer are both assholes no one would hear of without the GOP propaganda machine and Putin making trouble...

Rochester New York... Where is Lone Star made? Weight better say something about politics I got banned for talking about white hots with you. Antifa and Patriot prayer are both assholes no one would hear of without the GOP propaganda machine and Putin making trouble...

Oh STFU, Russki Dupe. Where's Kloss Cheese Factory?

You think I'm from Texas, dumbass? What state flag is in my signature, Uber Dupe?

<hint> That's the state I'm from, Dupeass.

Tell me more about how much you know about state flags, k?
I don't see your signature or any others. Whatever I love all Americans even hater dupes... Crazy bastards LOL cuz the GOP f*** them in the ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back