Portland Riots Break Out Over Derek Chauvin Verdict Despite Guilty Verdict

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Apparently, a guilty verdict on all three counts in the George Floyd case was not enough for some activists. Portland rioters took to the streets within hours of the announcement, marching and smashing out windows of two different local Starbucks locations.
The group of approximately 120 people marched up SW 3rd Avenue. Members then proceeded to break windows at the Starbucks on SW 4th and SW Broadway, according to @DrewCMarine. One window had been tagged with the well-known antifa logo.

Comment:
The street savages be sayin’ “me wants ta get me some noo sneakers, malt liquor and flatpanel TVs”.
That primal, reptilian urge has not been suppressed by knowledge that Chauvin was thrown in prison.
Always blaming their pathologies on Whitey.
The Subversive agents of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are just honoring the wishes of Heels Up! Kamltoe Harris and Chyna Joey Xi.

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Apparently, a guilty verdict on all three counts in the George Floyd case was not enough for some activists. Portland rioters took to the streets within hours of the announcement, marching and smashing out windows of two different local Starbucks locations.
The group of approximately 120 people marched up SW 3rd Avenue. Members then proceeded to break windows at the Starbucks on SW 4th and SW Broadway, according to @DrewCMarine. One window had been tagged with the well-known antifa logo.

Comment:
The street savages be sayin’ “me wants ta get me some noo sneakers, malt liquor and flatpanel TVs”.
That primal, reptilian urge has not been suppressed by knowledge that Chauvin was thrown in prison.
The Subversive agents of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are just honoring the wishes of Heels Up! Kamltoe Harris and Chyna Joey Xi.
They just like doing that crap, especially since Gov and Mayor don't mind.

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Comment:
Who cares? If there are any Regular Americans left in Portland ,MOVE OUT. Then let it burn. After the rats burn everything , whoo gonna feed dem?

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Comment:

Has MAXINE WATERS been arrested yet for inciting a disaster and brought up on impeachment charges yet?

And which republicans are spearheading the effort?

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Comment:
Who cares? If there are any Regular Americans left in Portland ,MOVE OUT. Then let it burn. After the rats burn everything , whoo gonna feed dem?
I don't. At least, not about the ones where the local and state elected officials offer little resistance.

Obviously, then, those Portland rioters were on the side of Derek Chauvin, and upset at the conviction. Many of the rioters in D.C. on January 6, were in fact cops or former cops.

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Comment:
Lefties will be lefties

People would be absolutely AMAZED over how quickly those streets would clear if a few grapes got popped, randomly...

In contrast with many past “mostly peaceful” Portland protests, the city’s police soon announced the assembly as unlawful and made several arrests. One demonstrator attempted to punch an officer and was soon beaten down and taken into custody.

According to a Portland police report, “Due to the criminal activity and clear intent to destroy property, the group was advised by loudspeaker that it had become an unlawful assembly and they were directed to leave the area.”

“By approximately 11:00p.m., the demonstrations began winding down and officers in multiple capacities began patrolling the downtown area to deter additional criminal activity,” the report added.

21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Comment:

I wonder what they have against Starbucks?

Niggaz nebba happy
I know. I'm a racer
deathdestruction.jpg

A girl last night on the night time edition of The Price Is Right game show actually won a trip to Portland. I was like, "Good luck!"

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back