Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the brainwash, idiot.

Is that your new buzzword?
The last 20 25 years yes. The story of our poor country going to hell. BS hate and character assassination propaganda is all your disastrous party has these days. Works great except the whole world thinks you are crazy... And they are right.

Enjoy your perpetual butt hurt,because it isnt ending anytime soon.
Just like the ruin of the non-rich and the brainwash of rural hicks...

I live in the 4th largest city in America so no worries.
And I retired at 46....so I guess I'm good.
Enjoy your poverty.
I retired at 62 and I'm doing just great thanks, brainwashed functional moron. By the way, scamming disability is not retiring...

The last 20 25 years yes. The story of our poor country going to hell. BS hate and character assassination propaganda is all your disastrous party has these days. Works great except the whole world thinks you are crazy... And they are right.

Enjoy your poverty.

Enjoy your poverty.
Houston is the stupidest most rural city in the United States... Talk about a swamp...

Enjoy your poverty.
I retired at 62 and I'm doing just great thanks, brainwashed functional moron. By the way, scamming disability is not retiring...

Keep dreaming low IQ liberal.....

Attachments

• IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

Enjoy your poverty.

Enjoy your poverty.
Houston is the stupidest most rural city in the United States... Talk about a swamp...

Yeah....home to NASA and the best cancer center in the world.
And of course Austin is becoming the new silicon valley.
Seriously,your childish attempts to down play Texas is extremely childish in light of the evidence disproving your ridiculous comments.

Get a life dupe.....

Enjoy your poverty.

Looks like rural Hick Life to me, and my County has more cows than people and voted 73% Trump so I know LOL...

Enjoy your poverty.

Enjoy your poverty.

Seriously,your childish attempts to down play Texas is extremely childish in light of the evidence disproving your ridiculous comments.

Get a life dupe.....
Houston is not Austin LOL

Enjoy your poverty.

Looks like rural Hick Life to me, and my County has more cows than people and voted 73% Trump so I know LOL...

Here's some bragging rights for ya....one of them might even surprise you.

We have more cattle than any state in the country.
And I live in the most diverse county in America.

Enjoy your poverty.

Enjoy your poverty.

Get a life dupe.....

You're constantly bagging on Texas.

Enjoy your poverty.

Enjoy your poverty.

Get a life dupe.....

Enjoy your poverty.

When the Mexicans take over you can you thank the GOP 4 blocking democratic immigration bills forever. Keeping the wedge issue is more important to the GOP than solving the problem...

Enjoy your poverty.
Enjoy your poverty.

Get a life dupe.....

Enjoy your poverty.

When the Mexicans take over you can you thank the GOP 4 blocking democratic immigration bills forever. Keeping the wedge issue is more important to the GOP than solving the problem...

You know how long I've been hearing this shit?

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

You are pretty sad if you have to refer to people as "faggots" and if you think I read romance novels and Cosmo and watch TV. But I picture you with your face all covered in hair, bizarre tattoos all over your body, a traitor flag somewhere on your vehicle, too lazy to study for your GED, or too dumb to understand the material. You probably have a filthy mouth most of the time. You probably play with loaded guns. Run around in the forest with your boy-buddies? This is not being a man. This is being a jerk.

You want war we will give you war
Relax hater dupe. Antifa sucks so do these other assholes right-wing assholes

We told you people are going to get hurt and now you are picking on little girls?

That was disgraceful what the Democrats were doing to that poor woman picking on her Palitine her with eggs and probably spit. And they say Republicans have a war on women? Hot orh that was disgraceful what the Democrats were doing to that poor woman picking on her Palitine her with eggs and probably spit. And they say Republicans have a war on women?

Antifa a complete band of sissies. They think they can hang with real men. I guess getting all those participation trophy's growing up gave them a false sense of masculinity

-Geaux

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.
What are "paintballs filled with tear gas"?
Nope its a fine powder and really gets into everywhere

Sturdy white guys with bandanas are scary so pussies of both sex should hit them with a lead pipe and when knocked stone cold out in response cry racism, sexism, bigotry, violent, tell their mommy, .............

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

lol I lived in Portland, twice; everybody has always shown up at political rallies catering to cranks on either wing dressed for a fight. Many of them will fight for either side, depending on what mood they're in that day.
In what amounts to body armor like this guy, a supremacist who picked the wrong fight?View attachment 202361

Not a vid of the fight, so nobody can tell what is going on. Could be a skateboarder who tripped for all anybody can tell. And, the skins are always way out-numbered, so getting hit is no sin for them; it's the pathetic faggots who always manage to look pathetic in real life. IF this was in Portland and this is a real skin, then the odds were at least 30 to 1, so obviously he's got a lot more balls than his enemies ever show.

View attachment 202196
Infowrs & Michael Savage are making you stupid.

MAYBE IF YOU WEAK MINDED LOSERES WEREN'T SO GAWD DAM LAZY AND SO LOW ON THE IQ CHARTS YOU WOULDN'T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO USE THE EXCUSE YOU ALL DO TO DENY FACTS STUPID MOTHER FKRS.

OREGON TIMES ASSHOLE!! LIKE WE SAY YOU ARE IDIOTS. The best part is you stupid fkrs stil prove it all by youselves as others step back and look at how stupid you loons really are.
View attachment 202206

Portland Police revoke permit, declare riot as protesters clash downtown

Thank you for proving my point. every person with a brain knows Michael Savage is a bigoted POS & Infowars is worse than Limbaugh.

The idea you believe their shit proves you are an ignorant, uneducated person.
/——/ Since Limbsugh is the greatest, everything is worse than him. Everything

. You have to grow up sometime.

So that's why you support vicious thugs attacking people with whom you do not agree.

It's because you are all growed up and stuff.

I am not sure who the "vicious thugs" are. When people show up dressed in black with helmets on and carrying pipes, doing a sort of SS imitation or gang-bang biker thing, while yelling hatred for their fellow Americans, or when people march down the street carrying torches and yelling ridiculous things like that they will not be "replaced" by someone of another religion than their's, all the while acting menacingly as if to pose a physical threat to others, we do have to protect our communities from these people. I've never been violent, but I'll be sure to give these people who want to tear down the United States a damned good piece of my mind. Didn't these people have any parents? We always have disagreed on things, but I've never seen people so slovenly before.
The devil's disciples get nervous when Christians stand up for themselves.

What Christians? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back