Portland Riots Break Out Over Derek Chauvin Verdict Despite Guilty Verdict

Portland Riots Break Out Over Derek Chauvin Verdict Despite Guilty Verdict
21 Apr 2021 ~~ By

Apparently, a guilty verdict on all three counts in the George Floyd case was not enough for some activists. Portland rioters took to the streets within hours of the announcement, marching and smashing out windows of two different local Starbucks locations.
The group of approximately 120 people marched up SW 3rd Avenue. Members then proceeded to break windows at the Starbucks on SW 4th and SW Broadway, according to @DrewCMarine. One window had been tagged with the well-known antifa logo.

Comment:
The street savages be sayin’ “me wants ta get me some noo sneakers, malt liquor and flatpanel TVs”.
That primal, reptilian urge has not been suppressed by knowledge that Chauvin was thrown in prison.
Always blaming their pathologies on Whitey.
The Subversive agents of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are just honoring the wishes of Heels Up! Kamltoe Harris and Chyna Joey Xi.
They just like doing that crap, especially since Gov and Mayor don't mind.
Who cares? If there are any Regular Americans left in Portland ,MOVE OUT. Then let it burn. After the rats burn everything , whoo gonna feed dem?

My sentiments exactly. They voted in the leaders of that city. You get what you vote for. Move the hell out if you don't like whats going on in your city or vote the idiots out of office. That won't happen cause Dems rule in Portland which is fast becoming a shithole.

Forum List

Back