Antifa assaults families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland

Possibly, agent provocateurs in the employ of Trump's Jan 6th rally. There is no proof that this is Antifa or any other extremist small group of anarchists.
Yes there is. Andy Ngo reported on it. He knows who is and who isn't Antifa, with or without masks. Nice try.

Wow, was it reporting by Andy "beat me, hurt me" Ngo again? What fetish does this guy have where he likes being beaten up. It's risky behavior, and he needs to stop before he ends up in a crawlspace somewhere.
Oh look another leftist asshole who hates free speech and Christians.

"Welcome to Portland, you won't like it here, pastor," tweeted Portland Antifa member Melissa Lewis....
Those who use violence to silence those they disagree with are totalitarian thugs and they will see that what comes around, goes around, eventually. Those sick, cowardly punks who are happy to beat down the weaker of their neighbors while avoiding taking their protest on the road to a community where their politicians aren't available to protect them, will eventually become convinced they CAN push their will onto real men and women. THAT day is going to be priceless.

Nobody is going to do anything about it, so just enjoy the ride down. It's not like there is much resistance to anything the commies are doing, just a lot of noise from people who drink a lot of booze.
Violent, widespread protests usually occur when enough people realize they can't FEED themselves or their kids. We're headed in that direction and Americans will behave the same as any other desperate group of people. The biggest difference is the fact that they'll be in the streets with GUNS.

Violent, widespread protests usually occur when enough people realize they can't FEED themselves or their kids. We're headed in that direction and Americans will behave the same as any other desperate group of people. The biggest difference is the fact that they'll be in the streets with GUNS.

Yes. I've said before the Burbs won't do anything until they can't get beer, Prozac, and gas for their riding mowers any more. I don't think they will be very effective, though, since we import so much now and those giant multinationals who control that are in bed with the BLM and Red China. The 'Left' couldn't get away with this crap without big bucks behind them, and of course govt. is just an arm of big corporations and Wall Street, and that means Democrats now.

It was a political event with the neo nazi proud boys providing security.

More victimhood from the dishonest right.
so it didn't happen or did it? Was antifa there? yes or no tommy two shits?

security isn't used at sporting events? so anywhere there's security there's a false victimhood presence?

These people can gather what they want. to say that they gather in the name of Jesus is a total joke.

These people can gather what they want. to say that they gather in the name of Jesus is a total joke.

Here we see that the lib is happy to let a man identify as a woman, but won't respect a Christian who identifies as Christian, and is more offended by that, then Antifa attacking them.

interesting story....it seems the DNC's brownshirts are not much different then Xiden's Taliban

So why don't you? Why is the Sermon on the Mount foreign to you? Your sisters and brothers in the human family are your kinfolk.

Me? I'm not really a practicing Christian. I see your hate and attacks and consider you my enemies.

Forum List

Back