Rihanna becomes wealthiest female musician in the world. But, but, but raaaaaaaaaaaacism?!!

White people cant stop exceptionally talented, non quitting Black people. One Black person being wealthy or even 1 hundred being wealthy doesnt change the fact that their is systemic racism for the masses of Blacks. The only reason Rihanna is wealthy is because millions of white people love her music and buy it.

I'm happy for her. I hope she enjoys her success. I support her property rights and hope that the commies that want to take it from her, because it is wrong for "a singer to make more than a teacher" or some such bullshit, all choke on their own bile and die.

(though they never seem to whine when the rich person is black or brown)

THe America that US evul white men built, is the nation best suited for talented black people to become massive successes.

We didn't do it for black people. We did it for Americans.

I know that you aren't getting ANY of this.
I doubt Obama thinks it helm him down personally. Obama is an extremely intelligent person. He has two degrees in which he graduated top of his class from two of the most prestigious colleges in the world.

Yeah, a "system" that just choose to not hinder him at all. lol!!!

You inbreds didnt build shit. Black people built america which is why I am going to stay here and give you indegestion.

THere was a lot white people working hard than there were blacks. I know that you like to pretend otherwise, but we built this country, in such a way, that lets people like Rihanna become very wealthy.

That is just the way we roll.

You're welcome.

She's wealthy because of the capitalistic system that white people provided for her and everyone else to utilize.
You get out and use it, you'll succeed, you sit around and whine and point fingers at everyone except at yourself, you'll fail.
I've already succeeded even with the extra obstacles placed in my way by systemic racism. My question to you is that as a white boy why have you failed?

I've already succeeded even with the extra obstacles placed in my way by systemic racism. My question to you is that as a white boy why have you failed?

Obstacles?

1628541636521.png

Gimme a break white boy. Whites were too lazy which is why they imported Africans in the first place. Go try selling that bullshit to someone that doesnt know any better. :)

For commercial shit. The vast majority of whites, did not own slaves and did their own work.

You do know that, right?

Shaq O'Neill is worth more than the GDP of most emerging African nations. He sells everything from insurance to cereal. Between the two of them they could pay the college tuition of close to every Black kid in the U.S. Let's see some philanthropic efforts from the (Black) rich and famous.

Black musicians have been extremely successful well paid and well accepted for 60 years
Go find another fakery to cry over

Forum List

Back