Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Nope not at all, it was a protest about cheating
jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1039 above

NFBW wrote:
Which political party made the false claims they lost because of cheating in six states that were certified they lost, but no cheating in all the states they won? The riot on Jan6 was an attack as the leader of the indicted seditious conspirators is quoted as saying - Elmer wrote on Nov. 7, a message calling for an action at the Capitol: “[W]e must now do what the people of Serbia did when Milosevic stole their election. – Refuse to accept it and march en-mass on the nation’s Capitol.” It was not a peaceful protest in Serbia - It was a mass mob insurrection. There is mire

On November 10, 2020, nearly two months before the insurrection that had sought to prevent the transfer of power to then-president-elect Joe Biden, the Oath Keepers distributed a propaganda letter titled “March on DC, Stop the Steal, Defend the President, & Defeat the Deep State.”​
It was signed by Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, a former aide to Libertarian member of congress Ron Paul.​
The letter urged supporters to “directly back-up and defend President Trump as he fights against the ongoing coup that is attempting to steal the election” and boasted that the “Oath Keepers is sending some of our most experienced LEO and military combat veterans into D.C.”​
Nearby, the letter stated, “Oath Keepers will also have some of our most skilled special warfare veterans standing by armed, just outside D.C…. as an emergency QRF in the event of a worst case scenario in D.C. (such as a’“Benghazi’ style assault on the White House by communist terrorists, in conjunction with stand-down orders by traitor generals).”​
Rhodes’ letter asserted that by marching on the capitol to prevent Joe Biden from being officially declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election, the Oath Keepers would actually be protecting American democracy. “Our men will be standing by, awaiting the President’s orders to call us up as the militia. By President Trump refusing to concede, he is stopping a coup rather than engaging in one,” it read.​

22JAN25-POST#1043

jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1039 above

NFBW wrote:
Which political party made the false claims they lost because of cheating in six states that were certified they lost, but no cheating in all the states they won? The riot on Jan6 was an attack as the leader of the indicted seditious conspirators is quoted as saying - Elmer wrote on Nov. 7, a message calling for an action at the Capitol: “[W]e must now do what the people of Serbia did when Milosevic stole their election. – Refuse to accept it and march en-mass on the nation’s Capitol.” It was not a peaceful protest in Serbia - It was a mass mob insurrection. There is mire

On November 10, 2020, nearly two months before the insurrection that had sought to prevent the transfer of power to then-president-elect Joe Biden, the Oath Keepers distributed a propaganda letter titled “March on DC, Stop the Steal, Defend the President, & Defeat the Deep State.”​
It was signed by Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, a former aide to Libertarian member of congress Ron Paul.​
The letter urged supporters to “directly back-up and defend President Trump as he fights against the ongoing coup that is attempting to steal the election” and boasted that the “Oath Keepers is sending some of our most experienced LEO and military combat veterans into D.C.”​
Nearby, the letter stated, “Oath Keepers will also have some of our most skilled special warfare veterans standing by armed, just outside D.C…. as an emergency QRF in the event of a worst case scenario in D.C. (such as a’“Benghazi’ style assault on the White House by communist terrorists, in conjunction with stand-down orders by traitor generals).”​
Rhodes’ letter asserted that by marching on the capitol to prevent Joe Biden from being officially declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election, the Oath Keepers would actually be protecting American democracy. “Our men will be standing by, awaiting the President’s orders to call us up as the militia. By President Trump refusing to concede, he is stopping a coup rather than engaging in one,” it read.​

22JAN25-POST#1043
People wanted the judicial branch to do their jobs! Claims were made and fking never heard, 60 out of 60. The election was illegally extended two days and the judicial branch did nothing. Suppressed voting is what occurred. People’s votes were ignored. People protested that.
Individuals all.

no such thing as insurrection. Made up , check that, forced out by the people who cheated! And 74 million people believe all of that. So you can fk off, loser!

jc456 wrote: People wanted the judicial branch to do their jobs! 22JAN25-POST#0962

NFBW wrote: Elmer, the seditious Jan6 conspirator and founder of the Oath Keepers did not wait for the judicial branch. Seven days after the election, Elmer urged supporters to “directly back-up and defend President Trump as he fights against the ongoing coup that is attempting to steal the election” and boasted that the “Oath Keepers is sending some of our most experienced LEO and military combat veterans into D.C.” 22JAN25-POST#1045

Had nothing to do with politics
jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1031 above

NFBW wrote: Can you name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin 22JAN26-POST#1046

Last edited:
jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1031 above

NFBW wrote: Can you name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin 22JAN26-POST#1046
Had nothing to do with politics-2

Had nothing to do with politics-2
jc456 wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1047 above

NFBW wrote: I accept that answer when asked to “name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin” means that you cannot “name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin”. Therefore it makes no rational, logical or truthful sense to compare or whataboutism the Jan6 insurrection to all of the Chauvin riots as you, Correll and just about every devotee to Trumpism is required to do. Trump is responsible for the big lie and attracting the weapon of the strength in numbers mob to DC on the one specific day that a huge angry
lie believing mob of Ashley dumbass Babbitts could have an impact on the peaceful transfer of power from DJT to Biden from continuing on in the constitutionally determined process. 22JAN26-POST#104

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote: Specifically Correll claims to have spent years here discussing mob vs smaller number issues, so I have begun researching the claim without success so far but will continue because it is of great interest to me plus I’d like to confirm if Correll is adding lies to his lies as he does so annoyingly often.

But during the research I found a conversation Correll had exactly one year ago to the day with someone he refers to as a Leftard regarding what could be construed as a strength in numbers mob discussion. But the focus was on rightwinger mobs and DJT’s deplorable inclination to incite white nationalists and white supremacists at his rallies because strength in numbers is all that matters to him politically. As was the case when DJT told the Proud Boys to stand by.. . .

WASHINGTON/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, asked if he would denounce white supremacists and militia groups during Tuesday night’s U.S. presidential debate, told the right-wing group the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by.”

FILE PHOTO: Members of the far-right group Proud Boys attend a rally in Portland, Oregon, U.S. September 26, 2020. REUTERS/Jim UrquhartView attachment 591430

sealybobo wrote: At the kkk rally trump said there were very fine people on both sides. - - - Trump wooed the right wing racist radicals when he tried to get them to help him pull off the coup too. - - - He also riled them up and they tried to kidnap my governor. - - - All these nuts are a product of trump 21JAN22-POST#253

For future comments after finishing the aforementioned research on mob strength in numbers used as a weapon 22JAN22-POST#0997

YOu made no point here. You asked no question. DO you have a point or a question, or is your thinking to confused to form coherent thoughts?

NFBW wrote: Did you Correll write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? I don’t want your opinions on all kinds of unrelated trivial shit - JUST Yes or no? 22JAN19-POST#0998

my answer was on topic. That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a liar, still.

You are a liar and an asshole.

NFBW wrote: I accept that answer when asked to “name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin” means that you cannot “name one politician, public official, or political action group on the Democrat side that is responsible for the murder of George Floyd by police officer Derek Chauvin”. Therefore it makes no rational, logical or truthful sense to compare or whataboutism the Jan6 insurrection to all of the Chauvin riots as you, Correll and just about every devotee to Trumpism is required to do. Trump is responsible for the big lie and attracting the weapon of the strength in numbers mob to DC on the one specific day that a huge angry
lie believing mob of Ashley dumbass Babbitts could have an impact on the peaceful transfer of power from DJT to Biden from continuing on in the constitutionally determined process. 22JAN26-POST#104

It is worth noting that Minneapolis has been ruled by dem mayors since 1977, over 50 years straight.

If that does not make the City Government and thus the city police, on the Democrat side of the aisle, I don't know what would.

George Floyd was a criminal druggie who resisted arrest and died of suicide by cop. his consequence. Not political.

can’t brainwash me into your fantasy

Last edited:
George Floyd was a criminal druggie who resisted arrest and died of suicide by cop. his consequence. Not political.

can’t brainwash me into your fantasy
If this happened to a white guy with a Maga hat on, you would be singing a very different tune. Don’t even try to deny it.

If this happened to a white guy with a Maga hat on, you would be singing a very different tune. Don’t even try to deny it.
Why? A criminal druggie is a criminal druggie in any color or party. Resist arrest and live with the consequences. It’s you who is the hypocrite

Why? A criminal druggie is a criminal druggie in any color or party. Resist arrest and live with the consequences. It’s you who is the hypocrite
Getting a death sentence for resisting arrest does not even come close to justifying it.

It is worth noting that Minneapolis has been ruled by dem mayors since 1977, over 50 years straight.

If that does not make the City Government and thus the city police, on the Democrat side of the aisle, I don't know what would.
Correll wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1051 above

NFBW wroteIt: It is duly noted, and I should add that it is worth noting that City Mayors and governments are up against proponents of “killology” and militarized combat oriented policing.

More than a year before a Minneapolis police officer, Derek Chauvin, pinned George Floyd to the ground in a knee chokehold, Mayor Jacob Frey banned “warrior” training for the city’s police force.​

Private trainers across the country host seminars, frequently at taxpayer expense, teaching “killology” and pushing the notion that if officers aren’t willing to “snuff out a life” then they should “consider another line of work.” Frey explained that this type of training — which has accompanied the increasing militarization of the police over the last few decades — undermined the community-based policing he wanted the city to adopt after a string of high-profile killings in the region.​

Did you applaud Correll with laughter when DJT went on stage to say this.

Trump outlined a scenario in which a police officer would be careful not to harm a person they are arresting and instructed officers not to worry about that, saying:​

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?” Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests

22JAN26-POST#1056

my answer was on topic. That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a liar, still.
Correll wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1050 above

NFBW wrote: Y
our answer was on topic. Exactly on topic. I was so grateful
when you agree that a mob is a weapon when it has strength in numbers. it looks as though Elmer and his traditional American Oath Keepers had tactical use for Trump’s massive mob to reinforce their small numbers during the attack to take and hold the Capitol for the real Americans to take over. 22JAN26-POST#1057

Last edited:

Forum List

Back