Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Correll wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1051 above

NFBW wroteIt: It is duly noted, and I should add that it is worth noting that City Mayors and governments are up against proponents of “killology” and militarized combat oriented policing.

More than a year before a Minneapolis police officer, Derek Chauvin, pinned George Floyd to the ground in a knee chokehold, Mayor Jacob Frey banned “warrior” training for the city’s police force.​

Private trainers across the country host seminars, frequently at taxpayer expense, teaching “killology” and pushing the notion that if officers aren’t willing to “snuff out a life” then they should “consider another line of work.” Frey explained that this type of training — which has accompanied the increasing militarization of the police over the last few decades — undermined the community-based policing he wanted the city to adopt after a string of high-profile killings in the region.​

Did you applaud Correll with laughter when DJT went on stage to say this.

Trump outlined a scenario in which a police officer would be careful not to harm a person they are arresting and instructed officers not to worry about that, saying:​

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?” Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests

22JAN26-POST#1056

The dem mayors and the dem city councils have been in charge of the police department and their training for generations.

"Private Trainers"? The dems have been in charge of their official training and policies.

For generations.

Correll wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1050 above

NFBW wrote: Y
our answer was on topic. Exactly on topic. I was so grateful
when you agree that a mob is a weapon when it has strength in numbers. it looks as though Elmer and his traditional American Oath Keepers had tactical use for Trump’s massive mob to reinforce their small numbers during the attack to take and hold the Capitol for the real Americans to take over. 22JAN26-POST#1057

I have answered that many times. That you pretend that I have not, is just a function of what a liar you are. And an asshole.

Did you @Correll write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a black mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense?
NFBW wrote 22JAN19-POST#0998 above

my answer was on topic.
Correll wrote 22JAN26-POST#1550

NFBW wrote: Your answer was on topic. Exactly on topic.
NFBW wrote 22JAN26-POST#1057 above

I have answered that many times. That you pretend that I have not, is just a function of what a liar you are.
Correll wrote 22JAN26-POST#1063

NFBW wrote:
“I wrote “Your answer was on topic.” in Post#1057. I do not think it should be that difficult for you to understand such a simple phrase. Look at what Trumpism and hate for the BLM social justice movement has done to your mind. 22JAN26-POST#1064

NFBW wrote:
“I wrote “Your answer was on topic.” in Post#1057. I do not think it should be that difficult for you to understand such a simple phrase. Look at what Trumpism and hate for the BLM social justice movement has done to your mind. 22JAN26-POST#1064

I understand what you are saying very well. YOu are just being a liar and an asshole.

The fact remains that we talked until we reached the crux of the matter, ie that your entire manufactured outrage is based on assuming that everyone knows the exact wording of an obscure congressional/VP function, and any disagreement MUST be ill intent.

Which is of course, utterly absurd. Now you are trying to distract from that, so you are moving on to another manufactured outrage, ie, the 1/6 riot and having a hissy fit over the shooting of a rioter.

It is all part of your strategy of circular debating. You are not a good faith debater, but more here to spam propaganda talking points.

Wally.

1643292096704.png

I understand what you are saying very well. YOu are just being a liar and an asshole.

The fact remains that we talked until we reached the crux of the matter, ie that your entire manufactured outrage is based on assuming that everyone knows the exact wording of an obscure congressional/VP function, and any disagreement MUST be ill intent.

Which is of course, utterly absurd. Now you are trying to distract from that, so you are moving on to another manufactured outrage, ie, the 1/6 riot and having a hissy fit over the shooting of a rioter.

It is all part of your strategy of circular debating. You are not a good faith debater, but more here to spam propaganda talking points.

Wally.

View attachment 593357
it's more correctly called trolling.

@c456 wrote: 22JAN26-POST#1052, above

NFBW wrote:
Truth to be told jc456 needs to get his eyes and brain examined when watching and commenting on two separate videos. One a real white cop torturing and murdering a restrained black suspect, the other three white wannabee cops stalking, terrorizing and murdering a black man for jogging in a white neighborhood.
jc456 wrote regarding the Ahmad Arbery case: yep, detain. not shoot, not gun down. detain. Even called 911 to report it. Again, they did nothing wrong. dude you can write all the diatribes you want, but the video is quite clear. The black man ran at the truck, not the truck drove at the black man. just is what it is. And that sir is a fact. no different than travon martin. none. not one fking thing different. Like martin, the black man decided he needed to be the aggressor. To say anything different is a lie 20MAY11-POST#1119​

NFBW wrote: I suspect it’s more a brain problem than an eye problem with Mr. jc456 who just can’t find anything wrong with white people murdering black people even when he can see it happening with his own eyes. Such is the mind of a hater and Trump supporter. 22JAN26-POST#1061
what's your question to me? Direct your questions at me, don't talk around me chicken little. Explain your point. You're just trolling now.

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Correll is absolutely stunned that he put in writing that the concept that Trump brought the weapon on Jan 6 makes logical sense 22JAN19-POST#1000

Billy_Bob wrote 22JAN24-POST#1001 above.

NFBW wrote: You do realize that had DJT ceased to promote his big lie and “reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," per Mitch McConnell as he was explaining to you right wing Trump supporting morons - there would have been no need for Pelosi to anticipate the need to use US Military to defend the US CAPITOL from the weaponized mostly white Republican mob that Trump lured there to assist as a weapon of strength in numbers in his last ditch cause to stop the inauguration of Biden so he gets to be inaugurated for the second time based on mob rule instead of democracy. 22JAN25-POST#1004
Wow.. You really are ignorant of the facts.. How much is Nancy paying to say this BS?

NFBW wrote:
You really are just the pivot man in a circle jerk... Round and round you go... You keep repeating the same lies over and over... Gobbles would be proud of you. Pelosi was asked more than 12 times by CHP and others for the troops to bolster defenses. Trump authorized those troops. Pelosi denied their use... Please pull your head from Nancy's ass.

Why are those documents and conversations off limits? Pelosi PREVENTED proper security posture. I want to know WHY. What the Jan 6 committee is doing right now is political prosecution, they are not seeking the truth.

Pelosi PREVENTED proper security posture. I
Why why why would Nancy Pelosi be concerned about proper security for a Trump rally at the White House. she doesn’t work at the White House. My point is that Trump brought the mob that unexpectedly became a weapon even the ones that didn’t go in were part of the weapon. It’s a little sophisticated I know, but Correll understands, maybe he can explain it to you.

Last edited:
That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

42CF42B5-6492-4130-AA30-C8281D9F2614.jpeg

Why why why would Nancy Pelosi be concerned about proper security for a Trump rally at the White House. she doesn’t work at the White House. My point is that Trump brought the mob that unexpectedly became a weapon even the ones that didn’t go in were part of the weapon. It’s a little sophisticated I know, but Correll understands, maybe he can explain it to you.
let's question her. I agree.

Why why why would Nancy Pelosi be concerned about proper security for a Trump rally at the White House.

let's question her. I agree.

NFBW wrote: I’ll agree if, when Nancy sits before the Committee, Donald sits there too with both agreeing not to plead the fifth and be placed under oath to tell the truth the whole fucking truth on a stack if Bibles. Make it happen. LIVE TV. before T hightail it to NEW Zealand and spends the rest of his life fighting extradition. 22FEB03-#

Left wingers really need to stop denying that the riots of 2021 were anything other than insurrections and start admitting that the 1/6 incident wasn’t an “insurrection.”

NFBW wrote: (1) Screw the semantics debate. Let’s just agree to call it all domestic violence. (2) Then we can make a distinction between the two. We will label them based upon the one person in the world that instigated each one of them. (3) On the left we have the Chauvin riots starting at the end of May and occurring through the summer. On the right we had the Trump Riots in January 6 2021. (4) Then we can ascertain the motive of both groups of rioters. What was the respective motive in the minds of the rioters themselves? . What were they trying to accomplish?

Can you answer Question 4 first? 22FEB03-#1079

NFBW wrote: (1) Screw the semantics debate. Let’s just agree to call it all domestic violence. (2) Then we can make a distinction between the two. We will label them based upon the one person in the world that instigated each one of them. (3) On the left we have the Chauvin riots starting at the end of May and occurring through the summer. On the right we had the Trump Riots in January 6 2021. (4) Then we can ascertain the motive of both groups of rioters. What was the respective motive in the minds of the rioters themselves? . What were they trying to accomplish?

Can you answer Question 4 first? 22FEB03-#1079
The insurrectionist violent race-based rioters in the summer riotS used an apparently racist police officer’s criminal behavior as a pretext to commit numerous disruptions of people’s lives, including destruction or property, businesses, the commission of arsons and actual physical violence against folks who didn’t do the cop’s actions.

The protestors (including the violent and criminal minority of them) at the Capitol were initially protesting what they believed was a stolen election. The ones who did the criminal actions (including property damage, trespass and assault) appear to have been seeking a way to prevent Congress from taking the last Constitutionally-required step to “certify” the election = something which they believed would have undermined our Republic.

Forum List

Back