Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

NFBW wrote: the 20,000 to 30,000 protesters that Trump lured to DC were one unified weapon of the insurrection whether they individually breached the Capitol or not. Correll is absolutely stunned that he put in writing that the concept that Trump brought the weapon on Jan 6 makes logical sense 22JAN19-POST#1000
You do realize that had Pelosi deployed the Troops Offered by Trump and his staff offered and the CHP has asked for 6 times (and was denied by Pelosi) none of this would have ever happened... Don't You?

NFBW wrote: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 22JAN19-POST#0919

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6” makes logical sense?

So after that I wrote that you concur that DJT supplied the weapon on Jan6 and you call that a lie. You are an idiot. And your buddy jc456 is an idiot too. No wonder you are Trump voters 22JAN19-POST#0985
did djt buy their tickets to be there? That's the only way for you to ever be correct in this. And I expect, you still won't understand your lie.

You do realize that had Pelosi deployed the Troops Offered by Trump and his staff offered and the CHP has asked for 6 times (and was denied by Pelosi) none of this would have ever happened... Don't You?
Billy_Bob wrote 22JAN24-POST#1001 above.

NFBW wrote: Hold your pants on Billy_Bob - the investigation is not finished yet And can you provide a link to your allegations against Pelosi having her at fault for being attacked by a proTrump mob which includes a conspiracy to commit sedition by Elmer and his right wing anti- Government Trump loyslist militia on standby according to DJT’s own words prior to the ejection - I want to know if "Acting Defense Secretary Christopher C. Miller” had any relationship wIth Elmer and the Oath KEEPERS militia. Don’t you Billy_Bob want to clear that up too?
"Acting Defense Secretary Christopher C. Miller, a former special forces member, worked as a special assistant to Trump and in various other capacities before he was appointed to serve at the Pentagon on Nov. 7, 2020, four days after the election.​
Trump had already lost. What reason could there be to replace a secretary of defense so late in the game?" she asked. "But Miller wasn't the only red flag. Trump installed another loyalist, Kash Patel, as Pentagon chief of staff after the election. Patel was put in charge of running the Defense Department's transition just two weeks after he assumed his new role. According to an NBC News source at the Pentagon, Patel “told everybody we're not going to cooperate with the transition team.” Three other people, characterized in news reports as Trump loyalists, also took over important posts at the Pentagon, handling policy, intelligence and security — again after the election." 22JAN24-POST#1003​

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Correll is absolutely stunned that he put in writing that the concept that Trump brought the weapon on Jan 6 makes logical sense 22JAN19-POST#1000

NFBW wrote: You do realize that had DJT ceased to promote his big lie and “reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," per Mitch McConnell as he was explaining to you right wing Trump supporting morons - there would have been no need for Pelosi to anticipate the need to use US Military to defend the US CAPITOL from the weaponized mostly white Republican mob that Trump lured there to assist as a weapon of strength in numbers in his last ditch cause to stop the inauguration of Biden so he gets to be inaugurated for the second time based on mob rule instead of democracy. 22JAN25-POST#1004

NFBW wrote: Hold your pants on Billy_Bob - the investigation is not finished yet And can you provide a link to your allegations against Pelosi having her at fault for being attacked by a proTrump mob which includes a conspiracy to commit sedition by Elmer and his right wing anti- Government Trump loyslist militia on standby according to DJT’s own words prior to the ejection - I want to know if "Acting Defense Secretary Christopher C. Miller” had any relationship wIth Elmer and the Oath KEEPERS militia. Don’t you Billy_Bob want to clear that up too?
"Acting Defense Secretary Christopher C. Miller, a former special forces member, worked as a special assistant to Trump and in various other capacities before he was appointed to serve at the Pentagon on Nov. 7, 2020, four days after the election.​
Trump had already lost. What reason could there be to replace a secretary of defense so late in the game?" she asked. "But Miller wasn't the only red flag. Trump installed another loyalist, Kash Patel, as Pentagon chief of staff after the election. Patel was put in charge of running the Defense Department's transition just two weeks after he assumed his new role. According to an NBC News source at the Pentagon, Patel “told everybody we're not going to cooperate with the transition team.” Three other people, characterized in news reports as Trump loyalists, also took over important posts at the Pentagon, handling policy, intelligence and security — again after the election." 22JAN24-POST#1003​
are you suggesting peloser is off limits to the investigation? So no one can check her communications with Trump? Are you really suggesting such a thing? I can only conclude one thing with such loyalty, she owns you.

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

You are right the summer riots were far worse… the summer riots are a bunch of ignorant people doing massive property damage, beating people up, and destroying livelihoods. These went on over months and were far more destructive to the country.

The 1/6 protest that turned into a Nancy Pelosi orchestrated riot, was not an insurrection. Very few people were hurt (except for the poor, yet ignorant protester, that was murdered by the black rogue officer), none of these guys had weapons, the property damage was minimum, and Pelosi, corrupt whore, specifically denied more police support because the whore wanted this to happen. Now they are overblowing the situation and making a mountain out of a mole hill for political points.

are you suggesting peloser is off limits to the investigation?
jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1005 above

NFBW wrote: No. Therefore the rest of your reply is absurd. Provide a link driving the need that Pelosi be investigated so I can understand what you are getting at. Can we deal with strict observance of facts at this stage? 22JAN25-POST#1007

jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1005 above

NFBW wrote: No. Therefore the rest of your reply is absurd. Provide a link driving the need that Pelosi be investigated so I can understand what you are getting at. Can we deal with strict observance of facts at this stage? 22JAN25-POST#1007
good.

NFBW wrote: As a matter of law enforcement a riot is a riot and all rioters should be dealt with forcefully regardless of what instigated them as I see it. 22JAN25-POST#1009

GHook20 wrote: the summer riots are a bunch of ignorant people doing massive property damage, beating people up, 22JAN25-POST#1006

NFBW wrote: The officer Chauvin summer riots were instigated by a police officer who murdered a man/suspect that was captured on a 10 minute video recording that went viral around the world within minutes of the event. What a police officer was seen doing should have angered everyone no matter what ideology or political leaning in my opinion. Do you GHook20 agree with me thus far? 22JAN25-POST#1009

NFBW wrote: As a matter of law enforcement a riot is a riot and all rioters should be dealt with forcefully regardless of what instigated them as I see it.

GHook20 wrote: the summer riots are a bunch of ignorant people doing massive property damage, beating people up, 22JAN25-POST#1006

NFBW wrote: The officer Chauvin summer riots or instigated my police officer murdered a man/suspect that was captured on a 10 minute video recording that went viral around the world within minutes of the event And what a police officer was seen doing should have angered everyone in my opinion. Do you GHook20 agree with me thus far? 22JAN25-POST#1009
why is it legal to act out in violence over something someone did? Why didn't Floyd just get in the fking squad car and save our cities? You continue to praise the fentanyl using convict, phony money using ass, that held a knife to a pregnant woman cause his value system was so intact. Praise that dude I tell you! shows who you really are.

why is it legal to act out in violence over something someone did?

jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1010 above

NFBW wrote: I clearly provided my position on that in the post to which you responded. Please stop wasting everyone’s time posing clueless and absurd questions because you are too lazy to read. This is what you ignored.

NFBW wrote: As a matter of law enforcement a riot is a riot and all rioters should be dealt with forcefully regardless of what instigated them as I see it. 22JAN25-POST#1010​
22JAN25-POST#1012

Billy000
This thread is still hanging around

:laughing0301:

FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

Why didn't Floyd just get in the fking squad car and save our cities?

NFBW wrote:
Why didn't Trump just concede after 60 challenges in court and after all fifty states certified their elections were valid on or before December 14, and just quit the BIG fucking LIE that he won and save our Capitol and our democracy? 22JAN25-POST#1014

NFBW wrote:
Why didn't Trump just concede after 60 challenges in court and after all fifty states certified their elections were valid on or before December 14, and just quit the BIG fucking LIE that he won and save our Capitol and our democracy? 22JAN25-POST#1014
Trump didn't do anything illegal. immaterial.

NFBW wrote: I clearly provided my position on that in the post to which you responded. Please stop wasting everyone’s time posing clueless and absurd questions because you are too lazy to read. This is what you ignored.
NFBW wrote: As a matter of law enforcement a riot is a riot and all rioters should be dealt with forcefully regardless of what instigated them as I see it. 22JAN25-POST#1010​
22JAN25-POST#1012
then it matters not what instigated the violence, it was violence. Illegal violence that people out of control did. And those people stayed out of control for weeks and months. Hurting others who had nothing to do with their fight. So much class.

I'm sorry, I would have directed the cops to shoot the violators on sight.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. immaterial.
jc456 wrote: 22JAN25-POST#1015 above

NFBW wrote: Illegal or not, DJT’s failure to concede after all states certified the election by the date stipulated in the Constitution is the dominant Instigating factor that caused the mob violence at the capital on the specific date of January 6 to happen. The election was finalized certified and decided on December 14. After that date, if you believe in the Constitution there was no way that Trump could win legally and constitutionally. We have evidence that Trump and his team began conspiring after December 14 how to make it possible that he would be the winner. You need to have a little patience with the investigation before declaring what Trump did after December 14 was not illegal and are unconstitutional. George Floyd’s refusal to be placed inside the squad car is not evidence that his refusal was to cause riots. Trump’s refusal to concede is morally problematic because he injected hope in his supporters if there was a way for him to serve a second term and he injected fear in his supporters and if he did not succeed America is going to be destroyed. That combination of hope and fear injected and infecting some of his most radical and militant supporters, white nationalists and white supremacists. But don’t ask me - ask Mitch.
"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell​

22JAN25-POST#1018

NFBW wrote: Illegal or not, DJT’s failure to concede after all states certified the election by the date stipulated in the Constitution is the dominant Instigating factor that caused the mob violence at the capital on the specific date of January 6 to happen. The election was finalized certified and decided on December 14. After that date, if you believe in the Constitution there was no way that Trump could win legally and constitutionally. We have evidence that Trump and his team began conspiring after December 14 how to make it possible that he would be the winner. You need to have a little patience with the investigation before declaring what Trump did after December 14 was not illegal and are unconstitutional. George Floyd’s refusal to be placed inside the squad car is not evidence that his refusal was to cause riots. Trump’s refusal to concede is morally problematic because he injected hope in his supporters if there was a way for him to serve a second term and he injected fear in his supporters and if he did not succeed America is going to be destroyed. That combination of hope and fear injected and infecting some of his most radical and militant supporters, white nationalists and white supremacists. But don’t ask me - ask Mitch.
"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell​

22JAN25-POST#1018
sure it's important, Floyd illegally used counterfeit money to make an illegal purchase. Robbed a business owner and then acted out when investigated and resisted arrest for his actions. What then happened we all know, he wouldn't get in the fking squad car because he was an evil criminal. That now, demofks honor and are loyal to. Tells me just one thing.

Trump didn't do anything except run for president. Nor is he responsible for others behaviors. your comparison is dead in the water.

22JAN25-POST#1018
Now all you have to do is prove it.

Forum List

Back