Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

That Cuomo lied about what was happening shows why he was so popular. Some people can't handle the truth.

Lets see who is who.

His brother works for CNN. Urban lefties eat up fake news.

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

The real question is, how much did CNN help cover up the truth?

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

Showboats!

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.

Lets see who is who.

That Cuomo lied about what was happening shows why he was so popular. Some people can't handle the truth.
Ok so you think he got popular because he was lying? Thats the best answer you can come up with?!

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!
Actually I'll give half a point for the CNN promotion arguement. That one probably has a little validity

Lets see who is who.

If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?

What do you wash your fake news down with? A fine chianti?

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?

Lets see who is who.

Ok so you think he got popular because he was lying? Thats the best answer you can come up with?!

Well he certainly knew that telling the truth wasn't going to help him politically.

Lets see who is who.

Very well written opening post, and I love that you specified objectivity.

To be honest, I do not have enough facts to provide a truly objective reply, just my subjective memories and opinions. On this note, I believe that a somewhat monopolistic and subjective MSM media has engineered a positive picture of Cuomo on this, and of course the rw media has presented us with the worst case perspective.

Lets see who is who.

If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.

What do you wash your fake news down with? A fine chianti?
I consider all news half fake half real. Can't know for sure unless I see something for myself. Care to get back to the topic?

Forum List

Back