Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

The real question is, how much did CNN help cover up the truth?

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English
That's simple.
If you have the media and Big Tech on your side you can get away with anything.

Also, 90% of the population are unquestioning, dumb fuckwits.
Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.
I am? What did I say that makes you think I'm trying to justify anything that Cuomo has said?! Can you post my quote so I can see what you're trying to interpret as that?

I didn't say you tried to justify anything he said. I said you're trying to justify the fact that you got so easily duped by Cuomo and his shitstain brother. You're a rube, and CNN knows it. That's why they covered for Cuomo's disastrous actions. They knew you'd be typically incurious, as rubes are, and would swallow the whole story without question. And, of course, you did.

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

'POPULAR'?

The SOB politically attacked Trump, who bailed his incompetent, criminal ass out, while sentencing over 15,000 elderly Americans to needlessly die AFTER publicly acknowledging the elderly were the most likely to die from VOVID-19.

THEN he criminally under-reported the deaths because he not only falsified official govt records / reports but he knew he was also guilty of over 15,000 counts of MANSLAUGHTER.

'RIGHT-WINGERS'?

Even DEMOCRATS are now calling for Cuomo to step down as an ACT of contrition to APPEASE people in hopes that will prevent his DESERVED indictment and prosecution!

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
Very well written opening post, and I love that you specified objectivity.

To be honest, I do not have enough facts to provide a truly objective reply, just my subjective memories and opinions. On this note, I believe that a somewhat monopolistic and subjective MSM media has engineered a positive picture of Cuomo on this, and of course the rw media has presented us with the worst case perspective.
I give some legitimacy to a positive and supportive MSM, however most of what they did was just air his press conferences. It wasn't analysis and interpretation from reporters that excelled him it was his own words and messaging. So I'm trying to discuss what about that whether it be his style or his content or other factors that may have contributed to the popularity.

Thank you for the straight forward reply. First honest response that addresses the question. 9-1
I think yard dog's post about how he is a strong politician has merit, but I'd also add that it wasn't necessarily the most objective media coverage. Often, its what the media keeps quiet that makes bias work, not just what they do say. Only a select few people actually do objective evaluations of what the media feeds us, so both sides of the media tend to get their way with their lefty or righty base. Cuomo really is a strong politician though, regardless of if he is good or evil, and this goes a long way in our current political landscape.

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
I know Cumhole is responsible for thousands of needless deaths....you should and cease being a dumb downed stupid prick
Slade called that.

I'm a New Yorker so let me weigh in.

Cuomo was not particularly popular going into the pandemic. But he got out in front and didn't sugar coat. He gave a tough assessment of what we were facing and people need to hear that.

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English
That's simple.

This is my subjective opinion as well, based upon what I have seen, heard, and read.

Cumhole should be finished
5 Low IQ replies ; 0 Intelligent on topic replies

I know Cumhole is responsible for thousands of needless deaths....you should and cease being a dumb downed stupid prick

Now sit down
Feel free to start a thread to bitch about Cuomo murdering old people. This thread is about something different... something you don't seem equipped to discuss
Your questions overlap in similarity. So far most responses in this thread are valid.
There have been 2.5 that directly addressed the OP. The rest gave the Low IQ reply that I outlined in the OP.

You're succeeding at making a distinction without a difference, assclown!
Theres a very clear difference... One answers my question and the other is an attack and distraction. It shows peoples true colors pretty clearly.

Slade called that.

Cuomo was not particularly popular going into the pandemic. But he got out in front and didn't sugar coat. He gave a tough assessment of what we were facing and people need to hear that.

Ah, another rube who never picked up on the fact that Cuomo's shitstain brother at CNN was covering for him. I'll bet you think the last names are just a coincidence, right?

LOL

That's simple.

Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.
I am? What did I say that makes you think I'm trying to justify anything that Cuomo has said?! Can you post my quote so I can see what you're trying to interpret as that?

I didn't say you tried to justify anything he said. I said you're trying to justify the fact that you got so easily duped by Cuomo and his shitstain brother. You're a rube, and CNN knows it. That's why they covered for Cuomo's disastrous actions. They knew you'd be typically incurious, as rubes are, and would swallow the whole story without question. And, of course, you did.
oh ok, then please explain how I'm trying to justify me getting duped by Cuomo. I'd love to hear how you try and explain that one.

Lets see who is who.

If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0
Yeah, it's easy to win when you stack the deck.

Have you stopped beating your wife? The only answers allowed are "yes" or "no".

Answer truthfully.

Lets see who is who.

Andy is a liar and biggest mass murderer in American history, but Progressives love that!

Slade called that.

Is this your subjective opinion?

Lets see who is who.

That Cuomo lied about what was happening shows why he was so popular. Some people can't handle the truth.
^ This

Lets see who is who.

'POPULAR'?

The SOB politically attacked Trump, who bailed his incompetent, criminal ass out, while sentencing over 15,000 elderly Americans to needlessly die AFTER publicly acknowledging the elderly were the most likely to die from VOVID-19.

THEN he criminally under-reported the deaths because he not only falsified official govt records / reports but he knew he was also guilty of over 15,000 counts of MANSLAUGHTER.

'RIGHT-WINGERS'?

Even DEMOCRATS are now calling for Cuomo to step down as an ACT of contrition to APPEASE people in hopes that will prevent his DESERVED indictment and prosecution!
Cuomo was pretty complimentary of Trump in the first few weeks/months of the pandemic. I don't think his Trump hate was a factor in his popularity. I'd actually argue that his none partisan/political communication style that he did at the beginning was what drove his popularity. He got more political in the aftermath but thats after the fact

Cumhole should be finished
5 Low IQ replies ; 0 Intelligent on topic replies

Now sit down
Feel free to start a thread to bitch about Cuomo murdering old people. This thread is about something different... something you don't seem equipped to discuss
Your questions overlap in similarity. So far most responses in this thread are valid.
There have been 2.5 that directly addressed the OP. The rest gave the Low IQ reply that I outlined in the OP.

You're succeeding at making a distinction without a difference, assclown!
Theres a very clear difference... One answers my question and the other is an attack and distraction. It shows peoples true colors pretty clearly.

Cuomo is a Grade A convincing liar. He can sell to people that he is helping them on one hand, while sending them to a gas chamber on the other.
I remember someone else doing this effectively, too!

Lets see who is who.

Its called PROPOGANDA in the media... The fawning over this idiot and the perpetual lies on the media is why the public fawned over him.. Had the media done its job this ass hole would be in jail already..

That's simple.

oh ok, then please explain how I'm trying to justify me getting duped by Cuomo. I'd love to hear how you try and explain that one.

This entire thread is the explanation, you fucking dumbass rube! It's your sad attempt to have someone tell you why you watched Cuomo's shitstain brother play with his giant q-tip while he was telling you everything was ok, and you bought the whole act. LOL!

That's simple.

This entire thread is the explanation, you fucking dumbass rube! It's your sad attempt to have someone tell you why you watched Cuomo's shitstain brother play with his giant q-tip while he was telling you everything was ok, and you bought the whole act. LOL!

You nailed it!

Lets see who is who.

I just noticed that when you asked why the public gravitated in a positive way toward Cuomo, you phrased it in a way that suggests that everybody gravitated toward him in a positive way. From what I have seen, it appears that society perceived him along partisan lines, pretty much like most other political agenda. Have you seen something that suggests otherwise?

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.
Remember when the media said Trump colluded with Russia? Seems quite a few million still believe their lies

Forum List

Back