Right Wing thugs give Nazi salutes and attack the police at the Cenotaph.

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.

I would agree.

Don't throw him out because he is a Muslim.

Throw him out because he royally sucks.

The pajama mayor of Minneapolis is white.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.

It's what he hasn't done.

Crime in London is skyrocketing and this moron is questioning the sexuality of authors he does not agree with.

He's the antithesis of Trump.

A moronic milqutoast.

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

Time to refine your product. Looks like some of your potential patrons aren’t buying your brand of Cucktopia.

Your use of "cuck" identifies you as a right-wing, white supremacist. Try being an American.

Fuck off Communist scum nobody cares what you think. Me = PROUD TO BE RIGHT-WING.

Oh, you are so proud! You don't even know what a communist is. Go back to bed and get under your master. Didn't he just snap his fingers? You are such a laugh.

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

The African human shit and the Communist human shit do NOT give a SHIT about Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago, look at the below the human shit want to remove the statue of the British Prime Minister who ABOLISHED SLAVERY:

1592075001601.png

1592075025414.png

1592075040903.png

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

Time to refine your product. Looks like some of your potential patrons aren’t buying your brand of Cucktopia.

Your use of "cuck" identifies you as a right-wing, white supremacist. Try being an American.

Fuck off Communist scum nobody cares what you think. Me = PROUD TO BE RIGHT-WING.

Oh, you are so proud! You don't even know what a communist is. Go back to bed and get under your master. Didn't he just snap his fingers? You are such a laugh.

RIGHT-WING NATIONALIST AND PROUD. WHITE AND PROUD. ALL LIVES MATTER.

My Master? I have no master, you should go and suck a bag of African dicks already you Commie scum.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.

Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE.

Why are you ignoring my simple question?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

It's what he hasn't done.

Crime in London is skyrocketing and this moron is questioning the sexuality of authors he does not agree with.

He's the antithesis of Trump.

A moronic milqutoast.

Horseshit. Crime in London has nothing to do with crime in the U.S. in areas controlled by both of our political parties. trump is pure garbage; he is not a man and he is a total coward. American filth. Today, the London police are busy fighting off a bunch of red-neck white boys who are rioting in the streets; football thugs and general scum.

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.

Oh but I DO know what a Communist is, many members of my family PROUDLY shot Communists beginning in the late 1920s during running street battles and they CONTINUED to remove Communists from the planet during the 1930s and 1940s. HEROES and PATRIOTS and we have their Medals on PROUD DISPLAY.

Communism is of Satan. The ONLY good Communist is a dead one.

1592075709475.png

Because that one is a low IQ moron, that is why she cannot respond to you.

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.
Priti Patel is one of the reasons why the situation in London is so bad.

ROTFLMAO!

Really...You do know that Britain has been invaded a few times? That most of the people there are just like here..immigrants and invaders? Unless you're advocating a Welsh-only rule? Tommy would like that...LOL!

What, exactly, is an 'ethnic English' anyway?

Oh! The Norman invasion! Tommy's roots can maybe stretch back to Boadicea and the Icenee.
There is no such thing as pure English. They are a bunch of mutts like the rest of us. All of this makes it easier for Mayor Khan to get re-elected. I would put my house on it.
No such thing? Start having DNA tests for citizenship. See how that goes.

Exactly and exactly, DNA tests, the Heritage should be at LEAST back to 1800 IF someone does not have their Heritage in whatever European nation going back to at LEAST 1800 they would be returned to the nation of their Ancestors.

You should do this in America also, beginning with removing the thing that says if x feral creature from wherever goes to America and shits out baby they do NOT automatically become a US Citizen anymore, also DACA should GTFO also.

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE.

So what? What countries did your ancestors come from? Are you so ignorant that you do not know that people emmigrate and immigrate between countries? I'm an American by birthright established long ago by my Irish, Russian, and Polish ancestors. Moreover, what right do you have to criticize the British? Should YOU have any rights?

Priti Patel is one of the reasons why the situation in London is so bad.

No she is being prevented from going hardcore because of Boris now Cucking out, her INSTINCTS are Right-Wing and hardcore. Boris is a Liberal Cuckservative.

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

So what? What countries did your ancestors come from? Are you so ignorant that you do not know that people emmigrate and immigrate between countries? I'm an American by birthright established long ago by my Irish, Russian, and Polish ancestors. Moreover, what right do you have to criticize the British? Should YOU have any rights?

"What countries did your ancestors come from?"

We have been where we are since the 10th Century, this is ALL in our family archive.

"I'm an American by birthright established long ago by my Irish, Russian, and Polish ancestors."

Oh RUSSIAN? Were they White Russians escaping the Bolsheviks or were they the Big Nose Marxist crowd who went to infest America with Marxism via the Educational Establishment?

#JOEMCCARTHYWASRIGHT

#JOEMCCARTHYWASONEOFTHEGREATESTAMERICANPATRIOTS

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

ROTFLMAO!

Really...You do know that Britain has been invaded a few times? That most of the people there are just like here..immigrants and invaders? Unless you're advocating a Welsh-only rule? Tommy would like that...LOL!

What, exactly, is an 'ethnic English' anyway?

Oh! The Norman invasion! Tommy's roots can maybe stretch back to Boadicea and the Icenee.
There is no such thing as pure English. They are a bunch of mutts like the rest of us. All of this makes it easier for Mayor Khan to get re-elected. I would put my house on it.
No such thing? Start having DNA tests for citizenship. See how that goes.

Exactly and exactly, DNA tests, the Heritage should be at LEAST back to 1800 IF someone does not have their Heritage in whatever European nation going back to at LEAST 1800 they would be returned to the nation of their Ancestors.

You should do this in America also, beginning with removing the thing that says if x feral creature from wherever goes to America and shits out baby they do NOT automatically become a US Citizen anymore, also DACA should GTFO also.

YOUR ancestors came here and shit out babies. It shows. There IS NO Rule about 1800. Where are you getting that from? Now your master needs a blow job. See to it.

BLM cancelled because they're cowards who can't put up a face-to-face fight.
How it was written by Jack London?
---------------------
He must have the hallmark of the inevitable white man stamped upon his soul. He must be inevitable. He must have a certain grand carelessness of odds, a certain colossal self-satisfaction, and a racial egotism that convinces him that one white is better than a thousand ******* every day in the week, and that on Sunday he is able to clean out two thousand *******. For such are the things that have made the white man inevitable.
------------------------------

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Is he in the same party as Jeremy Corbyn

This:

1592076546479.png

#GENERALAUGUSTOPINOCHETONEOFTHEGREATCHRISTIANPATRIOTSINHISTORY

1592076655153.png

1592076746952.png

1592076772786.png

WHAT "simple question"?

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Liberals aka Leftists aka Communist filth are THE RACISTS, when you HATE because of skin colour you are a RACIST and the Leftist human scum HATE Whites because to them ALL Whites are White Supremacists, Leftists are so low IQ because of ALL that Soy shit they eat because they are freaks of NATURE being Vegan and have Brain Rotting Disease do NOT EVEN know WHAT a White Supremacist even IS. Fucking morons.

What else? Oh yes here's a BEAUTIFUL picture:

1592077021565.png

Forum List

Back