Right Wing thugs give Nazi salutes and attack the police at the Cenotaph.

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.
ROTFLMAO!

Really...You do know that Britain has been invaded a few times? That most of the people there are just like here..immigrants and invaders? Unless you're advocating a Welsh-only rule? Tommy would like that...LOL!

What, exactly, is an 'ethnic English' anyway?

Oh! The Norman invasion! Tommy's roots can maybe stretch back to Boadicea and the Icenee.
There is no such thing as pure English. They are a bunch of mutts like the rest of us. All of this makes it easier for Mayor Khan to get re-elected. I would put my house on it.
No such thing? Start having DNA tests for citizenship. See how that goes.

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.
Religion has nothing to do with whether British leadership should be by anyone other than an ethnic English.

What is an "ethnic English"? The British royal house is of German origin and had to change its name to Windsor from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Many Americans are descended from Africans who came to the U.S. long before my ancestors did (1840s). Are they more "ethnic American" than I am? You are just playing a very stupid game. It's a farce.
Ethnic English are those who has ancestry back to prior to William the Conqueror, the Norman Invasion or the Roman occupation. The ethnic English have direct ancestors who painted themselves with blue wode and buried in peat bogs.

What Americans have to do with this is puzzling. No one ever mentioned ethnic Americans.
What about the Vikings or the Saxons ? Ethnic purity is a racist wankfest. Just a joke..

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.
Religion has nothing to do with whether British leadership should be by anyone other than an ethnic English.

What is an "ethnic English"? The British royal house is of German origin and had to change its name to Windsor from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Many Americans are descended from Africans who came to the U.S. long before my ancestors did (1840s). Are they more "ethnic American" than I am? You are just playing a very stupid game. It's a farce.
Ethnic English are those who has ancestry back to prior to William the Conqueror, the Norman Invasion or the Roman occupation. The ethnic English have direct ancestors who painted themselves with blue wode and buried in peat bogs.

What Americans have to do with this is puzzling. No one ever mentioned ethnic Americans.
What about the Vikings or the Saxons ? Ethnic purity is a racist wankfest. Just a joke..
The Vikings! Invite a few Danes to take office in Britian or are they too white for you?

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

/----/ Nazis were left-wingers, ya big dope.
1592067362945.png

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

/----/ Nazis were left-wingers, ya big dope.
View attachment 349791

That must be why nearly ever dictionary defines Naziism with the phrase "far right authoritarian".
It also must be why all White Nationalists, Klansmen and Neo-Nazis voted for Trump -
Yes? :cool-45:

ajkrt1rdg7u11.png

Last edited:

You were basically a monogamous nation or near one nation that ph uked itself up like other Euro nations. And even with that you had problems. As your economy declines and people do not get paid off or they are denied employment, the trouble will rise. Yes Tommy Tainant you have decisions to make. Real important ones. And maybe coming soon. So many political leaders selling their nations out. Looked good for a while didn't it? But the cycles of wealth and poverty happen. That they do. The loss of unalienable rights though marches forward while the gains of social justice rights blurs those losses. Yes Mr. Tainant, the decisions of reductions of personal comforts may be closer to you then you think.

The earliest evidence of Islamic influence in England dates to the 8th century, when Offa, the Anglo-Saxon king of Mercia, minted a coin with an Islamic inscription, largely a copy of coins issued by a contemporary Muslim ruler, Caliph Al-Mansur.[13] In the 16th century, Muslims from North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia were present in London, working in a range of roles, from diplomats and translators to merchants and musicians.[14] See Islam in England for more information on Muslims in England prior to the United Kingdom's founding in 1707. wikipedia

By your own 'measure':-
Norman Invasion 1066 ad
1st Muslims in UK 700 ad

Think that makes Muslims ethnic British!

The first hominids remains found in the UK in the welsh hills were Neanderthal and they of course migrated from Germany.

The Iceni did not wear 'blue wold'!
Neither did the scots, nor kilts as in 'Btaveheart', - they were not invented till 16th centuary.
All just Hollywood!

So one's ancestry has to stretch back to the tribes before the Norman Invasion. I didn't know that there was a requirement set by somebody (only the Supreme Being knows who) that only those whose ancestry stretches back thousands of years in one place have the right to be leaders on that land. Think of the billions of people to whom this requirement would apply. What a peculiar theory.

Why wouldn't your theory apply to Americans or "ethnic Americans"? You're the only who brought up "ethnic English," but there is no such thing.

ROTFLMAO!

Really...You do know that Britain has been invaded a few times? That most of the people there are just like here..immigrants and invaders? Unless you're advocating a Welsh-only rule? Tommy would like that...LOL!

What, exactly, is an 'ethnic English' anyway?

Oh! The Norman invasion! Tommy's roots can maybe stretch back to Boadicea and the Icenee.
There is no such thing as pure English. They are a bunch of mutts like the rest of us. All of this makes it easier for Mayor Khan to get re-elected. I would put my house on it.
No such thing? Start having DNA tests for citizenship. See how that goes.

Why would anyone do something like this? What's your point?

I would agree.

Don't throw him out because he is a Muslim.

Throw him out because he royally sucks.

The pajama mayor of Minneapolis is white.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

trash.

No Tommy the below is TRASH, human scum wanting to remove the Gandhi statue:

1592074587608.png

1592074611891.png

^^^^ 6.000 peoples out of HOW MANY in British population 60-65 MILLIONS? RE. Kerri Pangulier she should fuck off back to African the fucking waste of human skin. Obviously she's a feral African POS as she refer to "my people" total African human shit.

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.

Time to refine your product. Looks like some of your potential patrons aren’t buying your brand of Cucktopia.

Your use of "cuck" identifies you as a right-wing, white supremacist. Try being an American.

Fuck off Communist scum nobody cares what you think. Me = PROUD TO BE RIGHT-WING.

The UK like EVERY European nation his HISTORICALLY White and Christian, ALL OTHER religions should have NO say in ANYTHING, either STFU or GTFO.

Alfred had to hire a dang Dane to save England............lol

You were getting your asses kicked.....lol

I would agree.

He's a piece of shit.

He needs to go.

Why does Saddiq Khan, the mayor of a capital city in another nation, need to go? What has he done? Be specific.
Is he not a member of the Labour Party? Same party as Jeremy Corbyn?

That's the ROMAN SALUTE established during The Roman Empire and it's better than the Black Power Black Panther fist in air that the Communist human scum are doing.

Forum List

Back