Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

The photo of a kid waving a confederate flag is important why? I wonder is left wingers posted some inane thing on their cell phones when they had a homework assignment in school. It seems that they don't have the intellectual ability to voice an argument.
"a kid"? Just a kid? Are you serious? :eusa_think:

Aren't people under 18 considered kids?
Only when it comes to drinking, smoking and voting.

Dylan Roof was not under 18 when he committed that crime.

He was 21 when he murdered all those black people in that church.

He was born on April 3, 1994. He murdered all those people on June 15, 2015.

He wasn't a kid. He was an adult.

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.
I don't know if it's a real growing threat or not.

But if it is, is it not worth exploring the reasons why?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

Prevention is better than cure.
That reasoning is right up there with the guy that says he beats his wife because she made hm.
Not at all. It ranks with violence begets violence.
And the violence of whites over centuries has begotten the violence whites are getting in return. But when you believe you're entitled we see shit like these soldiers and whites like you pretending that you're being oppressed because others want the rights whites give themselves.
The violence of whites over gthe centuries has been no different meaning no better or worse than any other color people.

Everyone already has those same rights. You don't fight for rights you already have. The hatred of whites is driving violence which will only lead to more violence.
So gun nuts don't fight for what they consider to be their rights?
No one is trhreatening the rights of minorities.
Woah there buddy. You said people don't fight for rights they already have. Are gun nuts fighting to add to their rights?
Yes gun rights are being threatened the general rights of minorities are not.

Clearly cognitive dissonance is your weak spot..
Well make up your mind. Do you have gun rights or not? Remember, you said nobody fights for rights they already have.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

That reasoning is right up there with the guy that says he beats his wife because she made hm.
And the violence of whites over centuries has begotten the violence whites are getting in return. But when you believe you're entitled we see shit like these soldiers and whites like you pretending that you're being oppressed because others want the rights whites give themselves.
The violence of whites over gthe centuries has been no different meaning no better or worse than any other color people.

Everyone already has those same rights. You don't fight for rights you already have. The hatred of whites is driving violence which will only lead to more violence.
That's a lie. I have to laugh when whites like you lie like this. Any animosity people of color have towards whites is due to what whites have done. If we had the same right, we would not be fighting. Stop lying to yourself.

The photo of a kid waving a confederate flag is important why? I wonder is left wingers posted some inane thing on their cell phones when they had a homework assignment in school. It seems that they don't have the intellectual ability to voice an argument.
"a kid"? Just a kid? Are you serious? :eusa_think:

Aren't people under 18 considered kids?
Only when it comes to drinking, smoking and voting.

Dylan Roof was not under 18 when he committed that crime.

He was 21 when he murdered all those black people in that church.

He was born on April 3, 1994. He murdered all those people on June 15, 2015.

He wasn't a kid. He was an adult.
Doesn't matter how old he was.

Woah there buddy. You said people don't fight for rights they already have. Are gun nuts fighting to add to their rights?

Since I am a minority and you are white, I will tell you that you are incorrect. I won't be arguing with people who have not lived one second as a black person and who think they can give an opinion and that opinion is how things are. Clearly you are the one with cognitive dissonance.

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

It's the truth, but the truth isn't something that exactly comes naturally to leftists like yourself and DrLove there.

All you lot do is lie and try and create then control a narrative that suits your viewpoint at all times trying not to concede anything. It's a game you play like your life depends on it.

At least I'm balanced. I also said this scumbag in the article should be locked up - but you both ignored that whilst downvoting my other comment about trying to find out what makes folk think the twisted way he does - but that's not good enough for folk like you - you don't want solutions, you enjoy problems.

Leftists are sociopaths. You are both sociopaths.
Nobody is buying into your white grievance Brexy. It’s bullshit. Dangerous bullshit I might add. Cut it out :nono:
Nonsense

guilt-ridden white libs obviously fear the consequences of reverse racism

You guys are constantly posting minor incidents like this and trying to inflate it to a real civil war

Which it isnt

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

It's the truth, but the truth isn't something that exactly comes naturally to leftists like yourself and DrLove there.

All you lot do is lie and try and create then control a narrative that suits your viewpoint at all times trying not to concede anything. It's a game you play like your life depends on it.

At least I'm balanced. I also said this scumbag in the article should be locked up - but you both ignored that whilst downvoting my other comment about trying to find out what makes folk think the twisted way he does - but that's not good enough for folk like you - you don't want solutions, you enjoy problems.

Nobody is buying into your white grievance Brexy. It’s bullshit. Dangerous bullshit I might add. Cut it out :nono:
Then why do you buy into all the black grievance bullshit? It's dangerous bullshit. It cost the country 9000 violent riots last year.
There were no 9,000 violent riots last years. Blacks have a legitimate beef, you whites do not.

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

Nonsense

guilt-ridden white libs obviously fear the consequences of reverse racism

You guys are constantly posting minor incidents like this and trying to inflate it to a real civil war

Which it isnt
There is no reverse racism.

Well make up your mind. Do you have gun rights or not? Remember, you said nobody fights for rights they already have.
Stopn embarrassing yourself by failing at gotcha games and learn to read

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

Then why do you buy into all the black grievance bullshit? It's dangerous bullshit. It cost the country 9000 violent riots last year.
There were no 9,000 violent riots last years. Blacks have a legitimate beef, you whites do not.
That is a lie and hypocrisy.

That's a lie. I have to laugh when whites like you lie like this. Any animosity people of color have towards whites is due to what whites have done. If we had the same right, we would not be fighting. Stop lying to yourself.
No it is fact and you are the lying weasel.

I am not white you racist.

Minorities have the same rights as white people and that is a fact.

This will be Rubberized shortly so read now if you dare.
I like him already.
Of course you do, you suffer from the same mental illness.

Forum List

Back