Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.
I don't know if it's a real growing threat or not.

But if it is, is it not worth exploring the reasons why?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

Prevention is better than cure.

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.
What if I just want to kill EVERYBODY on my way to Valhalla?

Is that racist?

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

This is the cure:

f33882ece5f8e5036c390bc4b6d893c6

This is the cure:

Your Arsenal Boots? :omg:

This is the cure:

Your Arsenal Boots? :omg:
Nope.

All my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident.

:dunno:

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

It's the truth, but the truth isn't something that exactly comes naturally to leftists like yourself and DrLove there.

All you lot do is lie and try and create then control a narrative that suits your viewpoint at all times trying not to concede anything. It's a game you play like your life depends on it.

At least I'm balanced. I also said this scumbag in the article should be locked up - but you both ignored that whilst downvoting my other comment about trying to find out what makes folk think the twisted way he does - but that's not good enough for folk like you - you don't want solutions, you enjoy problems.

Leftists are sociopaths. You are both sociopaths.

This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

It's the truth, but the truth isn't something that exactly comes naturally to leftists like yourself and DrLove there.

All you lot do is lie and try and create then control a narrative that suits your viewpoint at all times trying not to concede anything. It's a game you play like your life depends on it.

At least I'm balanced. I also said this scumbag in the article should be locked up - but you both ignored that whilst downvoting my other comment about trying to find out what makes folk think the twisted way he does - but that's not good enough for folk like you - you don't want solutions, you enjoy problems.

Leftists are sociopaths. You are both sociopaths.
Nobody is buying into your white grievance Brexy. It’s bullshit. Dangerous bullshit I might add. Cut it out :nono:

That reasoning is right up there with the guy that says he beats his wife because she made hm.

Forum List

Back