Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Also as clearly seen in the video, the woman advances TOWARDS the crowd, not away as someone who felt such a threat from such a "mob" would do.

Really? If a bunch of r-wing torch people were on your lawn and property, how FAR and how FAST would you retreat??? Says a lot about your expectations...

So a shop owner trying to save a biz in a night of pillaging and looting and burning is supposed to RETREAT IN FEAR from a mob???

We're wired differently... And so are the brave souls that do the policing.. They don't "back-up" either...

Well it wouldn't matter if they are right-wing or left-wing, but you are proposing a non sequitur. They were NOT on their lawn or property. The male home owner did not mention ANYTHING about fires at a business causing him to react the way he did. The couple have a bad reputation already with their neighbors within their own private community of escalating with guns, even with neighbors who are NOT trespassing in the neighborhood. Also saying the man and woman are libs that are not properly trained to use guns doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not a lib, and the thing that does bother me is the fact that no matter what their political affiliation is, they are being irresponsible gun owners.
1594518421419.png

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.
You have no training... Liar.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.

The McCloskey's didnt leave their property.
And the entire neighborhood is private.

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

I live in a Private gated neighborhood.
I can ride my SxS on the streets with no fear of being ticketed or harassed.
You come into my neighborhood by following a car in and the cops will be there before you can leave.
We also have gates for personal entry just like the McCloskey's have.
I'm also perfectly with in my rights to stand in my front yard with a firearm if I feel my home is being threatened.

OK? That's a non sequitur. Having the cops come would be the appropriate response, not getting your guns before actually seeing if there was a threat, and coming out to threaten the crowd with them. You can indeed stand in your front yard with your firearm... but it is a totally different animal when you start pointing it at people that are not on your property or making threats.

This has become a circular argument because you keep using the same statements that do not even fit the laws and arguments you are trying to make.

If fifty or sixty protesters came into my neighborhood I would be waiting with my AR.....and a dozen mags.
And it would be in plane sight so there was no confusion as to my intent.
The point would be? Get the fuck out of my neighborhood or someone is going to get hurt.
I did nothing to you so dont bring me into your problems,go march on the police department if you have a beef.

Oh I dunno... when the women with her finger on the trigger advanced TOWARDS the crowd she was so threatened by?

She never took a class, probably her hubby never took her to a gun range.. Lefties shouldn't HAVE guns apparently...

She "advanced" on her own property.. Not a crime. Not a threat.. At the same time, there were ORGANIZERS trying to get the group to move on, but apparently, some hotter mob heads wanted to mix it up...

You can't claim you feel threatened while at the same time you are not standing your ground or retreating to a safer position, but instead moving TOWARDS the threat. No court will EVER buy that argument.

You're really scraping the bottom here.. And you have NO issue with the mob disrespecting a private lane.. Or THEM ADVANCING... GO report some violent threats or something useful...

As I've said already, trespassing is NOT a crime that constitutes a threatened lethal response, especially when the private property isn't even their's.

Yeah, see thanks for validating my point how you have become such a poor representative of the forum. You don't even follow the same rules of the forum that private messages are not allowed to be shared in the main forum.

Oh I dunno... when the women with her finger on the trigger advanced TOWARDS the crowd she was so threatened by?

She never took a class, probably her hubby never took her to a gun range.. Lefties shouldn't HAVE guns apparently...

She "advanced" on her own property.. Not a crime. Not a threat.. At the same time, there were ORGANIZERS trying to get the group to move on, but apparently, some hotter mob heads wanted to mix it up...

You can't claim you feel threatened while at the same time you are not standing your ground or retreating to a safer position, but instead moving TOWARDS the threat. No court will EVER buy that argument.

There are those who run from confrontation and those who meet it head on.
I'm one of the those who will meet you head on.

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

You know Coyote, I honestly sometimes wonder about you. When all of this actually happened, someone had video of the incident here and it looked like anything but peaceful to me.

For one thing, the community was behind a locked gate which was broken down for them to gain entry. Does that look peaceful to you?

A gang of people forces themself into your gated community, trespassing (a threatening action), disturbing the peace, yelling and chanting with signs in a community of very expensive, exclusive homes (another threatening action) and stands outside your house.
  • They were staying to the sidewalk? You mean you were going to stand at your window to all hours of the night watching? Just how hard or how long would it take for some to simply walk OFF the sidewalk to start vandalizing your property-- -- SECONDS?
  • None were armed? Really? Did they empty their pockets, strip down? How would you know looking at them, take their word?
  • None were Antifa? So, does Antifa identify themselves with an official tee shirt? Union card? Did they sign a waiver signifying that?
  • They were peaceful? You mean looking back after the fact? How do you know how a gang of people are going to act 5 minutes from now when they began by obviously trespassing onto a private community where they refused to leave knowing they were trespassing EVEN AFTER CONFRONTED WITH GUNS?
DO US A FAVOR: Send the forum your address so a gang of six can be sent out to your home to stand feet from your house and valuables in a threatening and provocative manner to disturb the peace, worry your family and children and make you afraid to leave your home TO ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT and see how YOU like it much less can relax, go about your business much less sleep, then tell us how "fine" it was.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

How do you know the protesters vote Democrat or if they vote at all?

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Of course they support dems.

It likely has something to do with Democrats who are in power at that place allowing it to go on. I think you are right to question their party loyalty, I believe they don't vote at all... But it's odd that they, democrats in power, allow people to riot and close down highways and what not.

I mean short term if you bend the knee they MIGHT get a wild hair up their ass and vote whoever is in charge back in, but for that person getting voted in... How the hell can you see that as a good thing? That seems like a really shitty long term political investment to me.

Yeah, see thanks for validating my point how you have become such a poor representative of the forum. You don't even follow the same rules of the forum that private messages are not allowed to be shared in the main forum.
Nobody had any clue, or even questioned what the fuck you are talking about with the private messages. You've done this to yourself liar.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

Why do you want moderation in here?? Stop paging us for comment or --

we'll just weigh in as members...

Trespassing is NOT enough.. You have to have been given a THREAT to your safety or life.. And according to statements given BY the homeowners -- in the presence of their lawyer -- those verbal threats including killing them, burning the home, killing their dog and "breaking on entering" a posted private drive...

Sufficient enough for me... And clear enough mortal threats...

YOU of all members should RECOGNIZE a "specific mortal threat" since you are always finding them in posts on USMB.. How COME you can't take THESE threats as seriously as some hot wind you saw on the InterWebs??? Can't understand that... And NOBODY (yet) was injured or killed....

Why page moderators to a thread? Because if the wrong moderator sees the report first, nothing gets done and the other moderators don't want to step on the toes of the one that made the decision and nothing gets done about the rule being broken. At least if I page 4 or 5 of you to an obvious rule being broken then I know all of you saw it and it wasn't just cleared by one mod and ignored by the rest.

The owners were caught in a lie. They said they came out with their guns because they heard all these threats towards them. No, they did not... they came out with the guns from the very start before anyone could even threaten them. It's common sense. Just because no one got hurt THIS time doesn't make it okay to point a LOADED gun with your finger on the trigger at UNARMED citizens who are not even close to you to be an immediate threat. That would be like saying it is okay to drive drunk as long as you make it home and no one got killed in an accident. I know you don't agree with me on pretty much anything anymore, and I think you have become nothing but a conspiracy theorist that has lost all touch of reality that a scientist is supposed to have, but you aren't stupid and you know better than to make comments like that.

They did nothing wrong.,. Lane was CLEARLY posted as PRIVATE, not public... There's no "guard shack there", but at the ones I VISIT on private drives, the guards are armed... Can't fix stupid people from ignoring the privacy of others...

There WAS no use of "lethal force"..,. Producing a fire arm is not lethal force.. You just can't accept these RIGHTS as valid.. Which is YOUR problem, not mine..

If the lawyer/owner's last 10 civil rights cases were people of color and he;'s a HUGE lefty -- why were they so "triggered"??? Lots of questions you're not asking.. And lots of FACTS and THREATS that somehow you can just ignore..

YOU DONT KNOW what was yelled over the fences and hedges before the firearms appeared.. NO ONE (i believe) from the protest is PRESSING CHARGES of any kind.. And yet YOU are so SUPER agitated about this, that you can't give it up...

Go read about the 45 yr retired black St. Louis cop David Dorn, KILLED by rioters the week before this dust-up.. HE was a private citizen protecting a business in the same city... Did HE hesitate maybe TOO MUCH to do his job and protect his OWN LIFE??? Bigger tragedies to worry about here...

What is so hard for you to understand? There is a difference in CARRYING a gun for protection, and POINTING A LOADED gun at people with your finger on the trigger that are not an immediate threat of danger? Those are two different circumstances.

Then you will ignore the criminal trespassing on private property?

Trespassing is NOT a crime that justifies lethal force. The homeowners should have called the police, and even if they came outside with their guns, they should NOT be pointing them at the crowd of people with their finger on the trigger.
Depending on the state it is a crime and if you have a castle doctrine state you can use deadly force if you feel threatened

Trespassing in North Carolina can be defined as simply entering the private property of a landowner or a legally permissible occupant, without their permission or by violating clearly posted signage stating no trespassing. ... Trespassing is classified as a Class 2 misdemeanor under N.C.G.S. 14-159.12.
§ 14-159.11. Definition. As used in this Article, "building" means any structure or part of a structure, other than a conveyance, enclosed so as to permit reasonable entry only through a door and roofed to protect it from the elements. (1987, c. 700, s. 1.) § 14-159.12. First degree trespass. (a) Offense. – A person commits the offense of first degree trespass if, without authorization, he enters or remains: (1) On premises of another so enclosed or secured as to demonstrate clearly an intent to keep out intruders; (2) In a building of another; or (3) On the lands of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians after the person has been excluded by a resolution passed by the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indian Tribal Council. (b) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (c), (d), or (f) of this section, first degree trespass is a Class 2 misdemeanor. (c) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (d) of this section, a violation of subsection (a) of this section is a Class A1 misdemeanor if all of the following circumstances exist: (1) The offense is committed on the premises of any of the following: a. A facility that is owned or operated by an electric power supplier as defined in G.S. 62-133.8(a)(3) and that is either an electric generation facility, a transmission substation, a transmission switching station, a transmission switching structure, or a control center used to manage transmission operations or electrical power generating at multiple plant locations. b. Any facility used or available for use in the collection, treatment, testing, storing, pumping, or distribution of water for a public water system. c. Any facility, including any liquefied natural gas storage facility or propane air facility, that is owned or operated by a natural gas local distribution company, natural gas pipeline carrier operating under a certificate of public convenience and necessity from the Utilities Commission, municipal corporation operating a municipally owned gas distribution system, or regional natural gas district organized and operated pursuant to Article 28 of Chapter 160A of the General Statutes used for transmission, distribution, measurement, testing, regulating, compression, control, or storage of natural gas. d. Any facility used or operated for agricultural activities, as that term is defined in G.S. 106-581.1. (2) The person actually entered a building, or it was necessary for the person to climb over, go under, or otherwise surmount a fence or other barrier to reach the facility

They were caught lying. They said in an interview that they got their guns BEFORE they were threatened, thus making them the aggressors. In fact if you watch the videos of the incident, the woman with the hand gun pointed at the protesters does not stand her grown to defend her property... she advances TOWARD the crowd while her husband retreats closer to the house.
That's not true trespassers a gang of them would be the aggressors
and you say you have a law enforcement education?
From my experience it doesn't sound like it.

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.
the community any of them that lived there had the right to defend their property
Are you sure you have a law enforcement education?

Of course they support dems.
How are you sure? By assumption? Could it then be said that every racist, everyone who blows up federal buildings or walks into state capitol buildings are Trump supporting “Republicans”?

Lhandling isn't illegal and you're not going to make it that way. So get over yourself. post: 25059694 said:
It takes ONE second to raise a gun and point it at someone. NO ONE was within range close enough for the couple to be in an immediate threat that would stop them from being able to do that. Pointing loaded guns with your finger on the trigger at unarmed people exercising their FIRST Amendment right to protest in a public space is not protected under the Second Amendment.
Oh, bullshit! The First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceful and lawful protest.
A man's home behind a gate these protestors had to push open despite warnings not to is NOT
public space! Stop perpetuating a lie.

They were on the sidewalk, not on their property. They pointed LOADED guns with their finger on the trigger, at people who were not an immediate threat. If you can't understand why that is reckless gun ownership, then you are proof of why there should be stricter gun laws... or you've never actually owned and shot a gun, otherwise you would know just how idiotic that couple were in using improper gun safety.
Poor gun handli

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

I live in a Private gated neighborhood.
I can ride my SxS on the streets with no fear of being ticketed or harassed.
You come into my neighborhood by following a car in and the cops will be there before you can leave.
We also have gates for personal entry just like the McCloskey's have.
I'm also perfectly with in my rights to stand in my front yard with a firearm if I feel my home is being threatened.

OK? That's a non sequitur. Having the cops come would be the appropriate response, not getting your guns before actually seeing if there was a threat, and coming out to threaten the crowd with them. You can indeed stand in your front yard with your firearm... but it is a totally different animal when you start pointing it at people that are not on your property or making threats.

This has become a circular argument because you keep using the same statements that do not even fit the laws and arguments you are trying to make.

If fifty or sixty protesters came into my neighborhood I would be waiting with my AR.....and a dozen mags.
And it would be in plane sight so there was no confusion as to my intent.
The point would be? Get the fuck out of my neighborhood or someone is going to get hurt.
I did nothing to you so dont bring me into your problems,go march on the police department if you have a beef.
I'd use my riot shotgun personally.... don't want any rifle rounds going into a neighbor's house if things do go badly.

It likely has something to do with Democrats who are in power at that place allowing it to go on. I think you are right to question their party loyalty, I believe they don't vote at all... But it's odd that they, democrats in power, allow people to riot and close down highways and what not.

I mean short term if you bend the knee they MIGHT get a wild hair up their ass and vote whoever is in charge back in, but for that person getting voted in... How the hell can you see that as a good thing? That seems like a really shitty long term political investment to me.
And Conservatives have done a sterling job mitigating police brutality! That’s why they’re protesting. Not a wild hair. Real concerns

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

You know Coyote, I honestly sometimes wonder about you. When all of this actually happened, someone had video of the incident here and it looked like anything but peaceful to me.

For one thing, the community was behind a locked gate which was broken down for them to gain entry. Does that look peaceful to you?

A gang of people forces themself into your gated community, trespassing (a threatening action), disturbing the peace, yelling and chanting with signs in a community of very expensive, exclusive homes (another threatening action) and stands outside your house.
  • They were staying to the sidewalk? You mean you were going to stand at your window to all hours of the night watching? Just how hard or how long would it take for some to simply walk OFF the sidewalk to start vandalizing your property-- -- SECONDS?
  • None were armed? Really? Did they empty their pockets, strip down? How would you know looking at them, take their word?
  • None were Antifa? So, does Antifa identify themselves with an official tee shirt? Union card? Did they sign a waiver signifying that?
  • They were peaceful? You mean looking back after the fact? How do you know how a gang of people are going to act 5 minutes from now when they began by obviously trespassing onto a private community where they refused to leave knowing they were trespassing EVEN AFTER CONFRONTED WITH GUNS?
DO US A FAVOR: Send the forum your address so a gang of six can be sent out to your home to stand feet from your house and valuables in a threatening and provocative manner to disturb the peace, worry your family and children and make you afraid to leave your home TO ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT and see how YOU like it much less can relax, go about your business much less sleep, then tell us how "fine" it was.

Has it occurred to you that the couple might have lied about them being armed? No one reported arms. Did see it on the videos? Ins?

That is just on anomy. The other is this.

Anyone who has ever attended a gun safety course had this hammered into their heads: you never ever point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot. That woman had her gun aimed at a crowd with finger on the trigger.

They weren't approaching her, they were walking past. There is mouthiothing to show they threatened her on the videos. That is reckless. If you need to defend, keep your gun down until you need to use it.

And Conservatives have done a sterling job mitigating police brutality! That’s why they’re protesting. Not a wild hair. Real concerns
I agree. No bones to pick on that. As a nation we should address that and the factors of it. This thread is part of that. Why are they allowing this on private property?

Edit: Since you brought up conservatives... Why is it that the most crime comes from Democrat led cities? That's something else we need to look at and address. In fact, I don't know but I have a feeling, that most of your "police brutality" cases are coming from those cities ran by Democrats. Do you have any clue as to why that is? I don't.

Do you want a link on that? I can get it.

Do you want to make a bet on that law enforcement scholar?lol
No Duty to RetreatA person has no duty to retreat:
  • From their dwelling, residence, or vehicle
  • From their private property
  • If the person is any other location where they have the right to be

I want to make this very clear as to what I said, and the edited down version that was attributed to me.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

What Shelzin edited down to was only, " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime "

WillHaftawaite Coyote flacaltenn Dont Taz Me Bro
*shrugs* I changed it. It doesn't matter to my point. Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.

What I said still stands.

Altering quotes so as to change is against the rules, and in this case it clearly changes the meaning even if unintended. So, just don’t do it again.
Did you not read what I said later? It was already changed. Hell.. You could have looked at the edit to see that.

Your job sucks... I know. But still.

Edit: I even changed it exactly as he wanted it done. The whole point I left it out is because he said "THAT THEY USED LETHAL FORCE" and they most certainly did not. It was an irrelevant statement, so I left it out. It's amazing that someone who studied it for six years ... lol... Nevermind... Whatever.

If you don't have an intention to use lethal force, you don't point loaded guns at them then. You left it out to make it seem like I was saying trespassing isn't a crime. You admitted you knew better a few posts later. No use backtracking now.

The moron had his WIFE pointed at more than he was pointing at the protestors... Several analysts have pointed at that "irony" and I chuckled because it was true.. That's what happens when a big lib with little training tries self-defense when armed..

A homeowner does not get to decide what laws do or do not apply to them when it comes to using lethal force.

You're spewing bullshit here on "lethal force".. Or INTENT to use lethal force which isn't really a crime at all.. At the worst, under some jurisdictions, that's called "brandishing"... And under Missouri law, on your OWN property, when you have been threatened, that's NOT a crime..

He's a fucking high level famous attorney you moron..

And if you DRAW a weapon, it should be loaded and prepared to BE USED if necessary.. Ask any gun school teacher..
I think the fact that they are personal injury lawyers speaks volumes right? :lok:

Btw...there arenplenty of libs who are proficient and responsible with guns ;)

Has it occurred to you that the couple might have lied about them being armed? No one reported arms. Did see it on the videos? Ins?

That is just on anomy. The other is this.

Anyone who has ever attended a gun safety course had this hammered into their heads: you never ever point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot. That woman had her gun aimed at a crowd with finger on the trigger.

They weren't approaching her, they were walking past. There is mouthiothing to show they threatened her on the videos. That is reckless. If you need to defend, keep your gun down until you need to use it.
It doesn't matter if they did or did not see another firearm there was an imminent threat because of the numbers GANG protesters

I want to make this very clear as to what I said, and the edited down version that was attributed to me.

What Shelzin edited down to was only, " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime "

WillHaftawaite Coyote flacaltenn Dont Taz Me Bro
*shrugs* I changed it. It doesn't matter to my point. Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.

What I said still stands.

Altering quotes so as to change is against the rules, and in this case it clearly changes the meaning even if unintended. So, just don’t do it again.
Did you not read what I said later? It was already changed. Hell.. You could have looked at the edit to see that.

Your job sucks... I know. But still.

Edit: I even changed it exactly as he wanted it done. The whole point I left it out is because he said "THAT THEY USED LETHAL FORCE" and they most certainly did not. It was an irrelevant statement, so I left it out. It's amazing that someone who studied it for six years ... lol... Nevermind... Whatever.

If you don't have an intention to use lethal force, you don't point loaded guns at them then. You left it out to make it seem like I was saying trespassing isn't a crime. You admitted you knew better a few posts later. No use backtracking now.

The moron had his WIFE pointed at more than he was pointing at the protestors... Several analysts have pointed at that "irony" and I chuckled because it was true.. That's what happens when a big lib with little training tries self-defense when armed..

A homeowner does not get to decide what laws do or do not apply to them when it comes to using lethal force.

You're spewing bullshit here on "lethal force".. Or INTENT to use lethal force which isn't really a crime at all.. At the worst, under some jurisdictions, that's called "brandishing"... And under Missouri law, on your OWN property, when you have been threatened, that's NOT a crime..

He's a fucking high level famous attorney you moron..

And if you DRAW a weapon, it should be loaded and prepared to BE USED if necessary.. Ask any gun school teacher..
I think the fact that they are personal injury lawyers speaks volumes right? :lok:

Btw...there arenplenty of libs who are proficient and responsible with guns ;)
From what I read on the internet leftists are the expert with firearms until they need one lol

Forum List

Back