Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Has it occurred to you that the couple might have lied about them being armed? No one reported arms. Did see it on the videos? Ins?
C'mon, Mrs. C, surely you've heard of concealed carry. Just because you don't SEE guns or knives in a crowd doesn't mean they aren't or couldn't be there. Wouldn't you err on the SAFE side where YOUR family was concerned with a large band of threatening angry people storming your peaceful community? Those people weren't there to mow the lawn.

There is no "right" to protest private residences and communities. You have an issue with police or government, you take it to the downtown area to the precinct or mayors office. You have an issue with a private person, you take it to the courts.

Anyone who has ever attended a gun safety course had this hammered into their heads: you never ever point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot. That woman had her gun aimed at a crowd with finger on the trigger.
I guess she was telling the crowd that SHE FELT THREATENED and if they moved closer or made any further threatening moves, she was prepared to shoot! I know I would. And so would you if your family and children were threatened. Didn't anyone ever teach that group or you that when you break into a private community threateningly espousing anger and are confronted by armed people that you BACK OFF? I know I would.

A police officer points his gun at you too when he intends for you to obey and take him serious. If that couple pointed their guns at me, I would say: "Yes Sir. Sorry to have disturbed your family and community. I will leave at once."

Has it occurred to you that the couple might have lied about them being armed? No one reported arms. Did see it on the videos? Ins?
C'mon, Mrs. C, surely you've heard of concealed carry. Just because you don't SEE guns or knives in a crowd doesn't mean they aren't or couldn't be there. Wouldn't you err on the SAFE side where YOUR family was concerned with a large band of threatening angry people storming your peaceful community? Those people weren't there to mow the lawn.

There is no "right" to protest private residences and communities. You have an issue with police or government, you take it to the downtown area to the precinct or mayors office. You have an issue with a private person, you take it to the courts.

Anyone who has ever attended a gun safety course had this hammered into their heads: you never ever point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot. That woman had her gun aimed at a crowd with finger on the trigger.
I guess she was telling the crowd that SHE FELT THREATENED and if they moved closer or made any further threatening moves, she was prepared to shoot! I know I would. And so would you of your family and children were threatened. Didn't anyone ever teach that group or you that when you break into a private community threateningly espousing anger and are confronted by armed people that you BACK OFF? I know I would.

A police officer points his gun at you too when he intends for you to obey and take him serious. If that couple pointed their guns at me, I would say: "Yes Sir. Sorry to have disturbed your family and community. I will leave at once."
Sure as hell wouldn't come back either.

I'm afraid that if they served a warrant on me, they'd have to kill me first and lose many of their own to carry it out.

Thanks for the warning. The authorities should arrive in armored vehicles to arrest lawless anarchists such as yourself.

Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.
They kind of did. Pointing a gun right at someone is application of deadly force, which is why they might be in trouble.
Negative... They threatened lethal force. They did not USE lethal force. They were trespassing. They are allowed to threaten anything they want. Get off their property.
They may have committed a 4th degree assault...

565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Yes the looters did just that.
Oh? What did the protesters do to the home owners to cause 'apprehension of immediate physical injury?'

They came onto private property.
But not the property of that homeowner. Post a link to the Missouri law which allows a homeowner to threaten lethal force to protect someone else's property...
As homeowners in a gated community, they are owners in common with all of the other owners in the gated community. It is their property. The streets and gates are not paid for by the city with taxpayer funds. They are paid directly by the homeowners.

Thanks for the warning. The authorities should arrive in armored vehicles to arrest lawless anarchists such as yourself.

Thanks for the warning. The Founders imbued its citizens with the right to bare arms in order that they be able to stand up against the unjust force of an out of control government.

Mindless, ignorant assfucks such as yourself call that being a lawless anarchist.

The bigger joke: OTOH you want to defund the police. OTOH, now you have them arriving in armored military vehicles. :auiqs.jpg:

Laura said it perfectly! Bless you Laura!:smiliehug:

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle

"Democrats believe that people who try to protect their property are criminals. They believe that when the mob comes for you, you should let them destroy everything you own, and just be happy if they let you live."

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

This is totally insane. The couple are attorneys, I hope they fight it and I hope they personally sue the Circuit Attorney. These anti-American government officials need to be stopped. They have garnered way too much power.

Thanks for the warning. The Founders imbued its citizens with the right to bare arms in order that they be able to stand up against the unjust force of an out of control government.

Mindless, ignorant assfucks such as yourself call that being a lawless anarchist.

The bigger joke: OTOH you want to defund the police. OTOH, now you have them arriving in armored military vehicles. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, those asswipes will be the first to squeal when BLM turns on THEM.

The Founders imbued its citizens with the right to bare arms in order that they be able to stand up against the unjust force of an out of control government.

So a government is out of control and would be using unjust force if it is lawfully determined to arrest a citizen. You are indeed a lawless anarchist since you have essentially stated that you are above the law and detest the idea of consent of the governed.

When you intend to murder law enforcement officers if you believe they are going to arrest you that’s not standing up against the unjust force of an out of control government it’s murder.

If you want to stand up against the unjust force of an out of control government find some similar Paranoid conspiracy theorists join their militia and start your revolution. Dont threaten to murder cops for doing what they are authorized and expected to do.

I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

Why do you want moderation in here?? Stop paging us for comment or --

we'll just weigh in as members...

Trespassing is NOT enough.. You have to have been given a THREAT to your safety or life.. And according to statements given BY the homeowners -- in the presence of their lawyer -- those verbal threats including killing them, burning the home, killing their dog and "breaking on entering" a posted private drive...

Sufficient enough for me... And clear enough mortal threats...

YOU of all members should RECOGNIZE a "specific mortal threat" since you are always finding them in posts on USMB.. How COME you can't take THESE threats as seriously as some hot wind you saw on the InterWebs??? Can't understand that... And NOBODY (yet) was injured or killed....

Why page moderators to a thread? Because if the wrong moderator sees the report first, nothing gets done and the other moderators don't want to step on the toes of the one that made the decision and nothing gets done about the rule being broken. At least if I page 4 or 5 of you to an obvious rule being broken then I know all of you saw it and it wasn't just cleared by one mod and ignored by the rest.

The owners were caught in a lie. They said they came out with their guns because they heard all these threats towards them. No, they did not... they came out with the guns from the very start before anyone could even threaten them. It's common sense. Just because no one got hurt THIS time doesn't make it okay to point a LOADED gun with your finger on the trigger at UNARMED citizens who are not even close to you to be an immediate threat. That would be like saying it is okay to drive drunk as long as you make it home and no one got killed in an accident. I know you don't agree with me on pretty much anything anymore, and I think you have become nothing but a conspiracy theorist that has lost all touch of reality that a scientist is supposed to have, but you aren't stupid and you know better than to make comments like that.

They did nothing wrong.,. Lane was CLEARLY posted as PRIVATE, not public... There's no "guard shack there", but at the ones I VISIT on private drives, the guards are armed... Can't fix stupid people from ignoring the privacy of others...

There WAS no use of "lethal force"..,. Producing a fire arm is not lethal force.. You just can't accept these RIGHTS as valid.. Which is YOUR problem, not mine..

If the lawyer/owner's last 10 civil rights cases were people of color and he;'s a HUGE lefty -- why were they so "triggered"??? Lots of questions you're not asking.. And lots of FACTS and THREATS that somehow you can just ignore..

YOU DONT KNOW what was yelled over the fences and hedges before the firearms appeared.. NO ONE (i believe) from the protest is PRESSING CHARGES of any kind.. And yet YOU are so SUPER agitated about this, that you can't give it up...

Go read about the 45 yr retired black St. Louis cop David Dorn, KILLED by rioters the week before this dust-up.. HE was a private citizen protecting a business in the same city... Did HE hesitate maybe TOO MUCH to do his job and protect his OWN LIFE??? Bigger tragedies to worry about here...

What is so hard for you to understand? There is a difference in CARRYING a gun for protection, and POINTING A LOADED gun at people with your finger on the trigger that are not an immediate threat of danger? Those are two different circumstances.

Then you will ignore the criminal trespassing on private property?

Trespassing is NOT a crime that justifies lethal force. The homeowners should have called the police, and even if they came outside with their guns, they should NOT be pointing them at the crowd of people with their finger on the trigger.

Learn the laws will help you,

Criminal Trespassing

Never suggested it would would justify lethal force, but you don't have all the facts of the case, wait for the police report to come out in detail.

If they were indeed under a real threat, then Lethal Force response is probably correct and lawful.

Here is a damaged gate

1594528898286.png

Last edited:
I posted: " Even IF the protesters were trespassing, trespassing is not a crime that means a person can use LETHAL force. "

Why do you want moderation in here?? Stop paging us for comment or --

we'll just weigh in as members...

Trespassing is NOT enough.. You have to have been given a THREAT to your safety or life.. And according to statements given BY the homeowners -- in the presence of their lawyer -- those verbal threats including killing them, burning the home, killing their dog and "breaking on entering" a posted private drive...

Sufficient enough for me... And clear enough mortal threats...

YOU of all members should RECOGNIZE a "specific mortal threat" since you are always finding them in posts on USMB.. How COME you can't take THESE threats as seriously as some hot wind you saw on the InterWebs??? Can't understand that... And NOBODY (yet) was injured or killed....

Why page moderators to a thread? Because if the wrong moderator sees the report first, nothing gets done and the other moderators don't want to step on the toes of the one that made the decision and nothing gets done about the rule being broken. At least if I page 4 or 5 of you to an obvious rule being broken then I know all of you saw it and it wasn't just cleared by one mod and ignored by the rest.

The owners were caught in a lie. They said they came out with their guns because they heard all these threats towards them. No, they did not... they came out with the guns from the very start before anyone could even threaten them. It's common sense. Just because no one got hurt THIS time doesn't make it okay to point a LOADED gun with your finger on the trigger at UNARMED citizens who are not even close to you to be an immediate threat. That would be like saying it is okay to drive drunk as long as you make it home and no one got killed in an accident. I know you don't agree with me on pretty much anything anymore, and I think you have become nothing but a conspiracy theorist that has lost all touch of reality that a scientist is supposed to have, but you aren't stupid and you know better than to make comments like that.

They did nothing wrong.,. Lane was CLEARLY posted as PRIVATE, not public... There's no "guard shack there", but at the ones I VISIT on private drives, the guards are armed... Can't fix stupid people from ignoring the privacy of others...

There WAS no use of "lethal force"..,. Producing a fire arm is not lethal force.. You just can't accept these RIGHTS as valid.. Which is YOUR problem, not mine..

If the lawyer/owner's last 10 civil rights cases were people of color and he;'s a HUGE lefty -- why were they so "triggered"??? Lots of questions you're not asking.. And lots of FACTS and THREATS that somehow you can just ignore..

YOU DONT KNOW what was yelled over the fences and hedges before the firearms appeared.. NO ONE (i believe) from the protest is PRESSING CHARGES of any kind.. And yet YOU are so SUPER agitated about this, that you can't give it up...

Go read about the 45 yr retired black St. Louis cop David Dorn, KILLED by rioters the week before this dust-up.. HE was a private citizen protecting a business in the same city... Did HE hesitate maybe TOO MUCH to do his job and protect his OWN LIFE??? Bigger tragedies to worry about here...

What is so hard for you to understand? There is a difference in CARRYING a gun for protection, and POINTING A LOADED gun at people with your finger on the trigger that are not an immediate threat of danger? Those are two different circumstances.

Then you will ignore the criminal trespassing on private property?

Trespassing is NOT a crime that justifies lethal force. The homeowners should have called the police, and even if they came outside with their guns, they should NOT be pointing them at the crowd of people with their finger on the trigger.

Learn the laws will help you,

Criminal Trespassing

Never suggested it would would justify lethal force, but you don't have all the facts of the case, wait for the police report to come out in detail.

If they were indeed under a real threat, then Lethal Force response is probably correct and lawful.

You should do more research into the couple... you'll be surprised what you'll find. For example they tried to claim "squatter's rights" on the same part of the neighborhood taking control of it rather than it being a shared community space, and he held a NEIGHBOR at gun point who was crossing it. The neighbor was not trespassing, nor a threat, yet he pulled the gun on him for being there. Mark McCloskey was also fined a couple years ago by the local court for filing too many frivolous lawsuits. There is more and more coming out.

Lewdog writes:

"You should do more research into the couple... you'll be surprised what you'll find. For example they tried to claim "squatter's rights" on the same part of the neighborhood taking control of it rather than it being a shared community space, and he held a NEIGHBOR at gun point who was crossing it. The neighbor was not trespassing, nor a threat, yet he pulled the gun on him for being there. Mark McCloskey was also fined a couple years ago by the local court for filing too many frivolous lawsuits. There is more and more coming out."

===

I am not interested in the past, only THIS particular event under scrutiny.

Your reply makes it clear you don't have all the facts of the case, wait for the completer police report.

and he held a NEIGHBOR at gun point who was crossing it.
The neighbor was crossing at night and was not held at gunpoint

Those are excuses. They tried to claim squatter's rights on it. It is a community area for the neighborhood and even if it is at night, he is showing a pattern of proclivity to grab his gun at the drop of a hat.

He destroyed bee hives a Jewish Synagogue had on their own property.

Forum List

Back