Rick Wilson Pours Cold Water On DeSantis' Future

A co founder of the Lincoln Project? That's who you listen to?

I bet you think he's a Republican too?

He's beat your ass like a rented mule in the last two elections.

And like he said, no, he's not a Republican anymore. Nobody with any sense is. The party you're clinging to is a defeated pile of steaming crap.

But you keep on listening to tuckems.

He's beat your ass like a rented mule in the last two elections.

And like he said, no, he's not a Republican anymore. Nobody with any sense is. The party you're clinging to is a defeated pile of steaming crap.

But you keep on listening to tuckems.
Like most extreme leftist progressives you are a lying sack of shit....A stain on the fabric of society...You promoted this guy as coming at it from a Republican perspective, as though we should listen to the LP trash he is....

Wilson beat us? Are you saying that he was in on the cheat? What was his contribution?

You like assholes like him because you want the country divided....You want American fighting American, and you're too stupid to see how destructive your stances are....A true idiot....

Yep, OP is still masturbating furiously in the corner of some TDS mental ward.

R.09b68f914b01724aec6558999041cb8f

Not hardly son. But since you bring up Trump derangement, let me show you what that really looks like.

De Santis would be preferable to Biden or Trump, but that isn't difficult.

Not hardly son. But since you bring up Trump derangement, let me show you what that really looks like.

Daily KOS? Is that who you get your news from? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::itsok:

If my memory is correct, isn't Wilson a pedophile?
No, that was Weaver, but Wilson tried to make excuses....

No, that was Weaver, but Wilson tried to make excuses....

I dunno

I think Weaver Wilson and Schmidt were all involved.

The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is slated to open this week in Maryland with Donald Trump, his son Don Trump Jr. and other allies of the former president being handed key speaking spots as attention turns to who will get the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

One person who won't be there making their case before the assembled conservative activists is Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) who is ducking out on attending due to having other plans.

According to former GOP campaign consultant Rick Wilson, DeSantis' non-appearance at such a important stop for GOP hopefuls is a tip-off that he is not ready for prime time and, as he said on MSNBC on Sunday morning, he appears to be "running away like a scalded dog."

Speaking with the Guardian's David Smith, Wilson went in-depth on the weaknesses of DeSantis' bid for national office -- who he claimed has the "charisma of a toaster oven.”

According to Wilson, the supporters of DeSantis are “Culture war weirdos who believe this whole ‘woke’ thing, which is a meaningful but not enormous part of the party. National Review writers who are desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate for anything other than Trump so they can say, ‘See, we’re past that. We can go back to normal.’"

He warned, "I have some bad news for them. Nobody’s ever inviting them back in the room in the Republican party of tomorrow, just as nobody’s ever inviting guys like me back in the room. It’s over. The party’s run by the mob, not by the intellectuals, and it’s never going to go back. Once a movement becomes a populist movement dominated by the grassroots of the base, it never goes back to being a thoughtful, intellectually driven movement.”

In that vein, Wilson continued DeSantis is having to depend on "liberal Republican hedge fund billionaires from New York. The open borders, globalist US Chamber of Commerce are going out of their way to help DeSantis! The irony is DeSantis thinks he can have the most elite support and then trick the Maga base into thinking he’s a rah-rah like Trump. It just defies imagination.”

Looks like the usual suspects still have their lips surgically implanted to Trumps ass. I'm sure it will be different this time.
Oh look, another Lincoln Project Dimtard dupe.

Take a break Kid, your threads are going down in flames faster than hobby club weather balloons.

I just cant see Gov. DeSantis jumping the line and running in 2024. He's a young man with plenty of time to serve as President after his successful reign in Florida is over.
If he decides to run, I think it will essentially end his chances to be POTUS.

The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is slated to open this week in Maryland with Donald Trump, his son Don Trump Jr. and other allies of the former president being handed key speaking spots as attention turns to who will get the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

One person who won't be there making their case before the assembled conservative activists is Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) who is ducking out on attending due to having other plans.

According to former GOP campaign consultant Rick Wilson, DeSantis' non-appearance at such a important stop for GOP hopefuls is a tip-off that he is not ready for prime time and, as he said on MSNBC on Sunday morning, he appears to be "running away like a scalded dog."

Speaking with the Guardian's David Smith, Wilson went in-depth on the weaknesses of DeSantis' bid for national office -- who he claimed has the "charisma of a toaster oven.”

According to Wilson, the supporters of DeSantis are “Culture war weirdos who believe this whole ‘woke’ thing, which is a meaningful but not enormous part of the party. National Review writers who are desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate, desperate for anything other than Trump so they can say, ‘See, we’re past that. We can go back to normal.’"

He warned, "I have some bad news for them. Nobody’s ever inviting them back in the room in the Republican party of tomorrow, just as nobody’s ever inviting guys like me back in the room. It’s over. The party’s run by the mob, not by the intellectuals, and it’s never going to go back. Once a movement becomes a populist movement dominated by the grassroots of the base, it never goes back to being a thoughtful, intellectually driven movement.”

In that vein, Wilson continued DeSantis is having to depend on "liberal Republican hedge fund billionaires from New York. The open borders, globalist US Chamber of Commerce are going out of their way to help DeSantis! The irony is DeSantis thinks he can have the most elite support and then trick the Maga base into thinking he’s a rah-rah like Trump. It just defies imagination.”

Looks like the usual suspects still have their lips surgically implanted to Trumps ass. I'm sure it will be different this time.
🙄

If he decides to run, I think it will essentially end his chances to be POTUS.

The biggest challenge that any candidate not named Donald J. Trump would face if they get the nomination is standing up to the GOP establishment.

I can see the Mitt Romneys, JEB! Bushes and Liz Cheneys trying to kiss up to any non-Trump candidate to try and take the party back over.

Any GOP candidate who doesn't stand up to them and refuse their support, is doomed.

Rick Wilson, the Pedo Project super-douchebag.

FUmrRogers.jpg

Well there you go. Your hero looks in good shape for his 24 bid.
Keep us posted on how your Trumpybear is doing TDSer.....

Forum List

Back