Is the extreme rights opposition to Ukraine support based on hatred of Biden ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

What would you have done differently.

A lot of people are suspect of Ukraine's leadership because of their associations with the Biden Crime Family for sure.

Does Zelenskyy have all of the dirt of the Bidens and is he using it to fulfill his expansionist dreams?

There is a lot of reason to think exactly that. Remember Hunter Biden's employment in Ukraine, that he got with Zero experience?

A lot of people are suspect of Ukraine's leadership because of their associations with the Biden Crime Family for sure.

Does Zelenskyy have all of the dirt of the Bidens and is he using it to fulfill his expansionist dreams?

There is a lot of reason to think exactly that. Remember Hunter Biden's employment in Ukraine, that he got with Zero experience?
Zelensky hasnt invaded anywhere. Putin is the invader.

I know that the mainstream GOP is generally supportive and I do not include them in this..

But some of the reaction seems to be absurd. They offer no solutions to the problem,just criticism of every action that the President takes.

Biden has enough problems in rebuilding the US without the bother of Ukraine.This is a problem that has been forced on him.

There are several detractors on here. Perhaps you could share your thoughts on the war.

Combination of standard mindless partisan contrarianism with their ongoing infatuation with aggressive, pugilistic, hyper-nationalist strongman types.

I think a lot of Americans are very weary of creating larger deficits be it by war or war by proxy. They are realizing that we need to spend our money to rebuild our country and stop spending it all across the globe. These maybe far right, far left or those in between.

Some of the right’s unwarranted opposition to defending Ukraine centers around resentment concerning Trump’s failed attempt to extort Zelensky into providing damaging information on Joe Biden – an act of treason that resulted in Trump’s first impeachment.

There’s also conservatives’ admiration for Putin, along with other despots and dictators – perceived as ‘strong’ and ‘decisive,’ many conservatives find it impossible to oppose Putin, a fellow illiberal neo-fascist and authoritarian.

Last, we have the blind partisan right who in knee-jerk fashion will oppose anything President Biden does.

You mean they are doing what you do to every Republican? Awwww...Poor baby....Piss off until your country achieves their 2% fair share....

The left has been obsessed about Putin since the false Russian collusion bullshit and the annointed queen Hillary was defeated.
They have been clamoring for war ever since because Orange Man Bad.

Zelensky hasnt invaded anywhere. Putin is the invader.
America invaded two countries, fucked them up, promised a New Democracy in the Middle East, then bailed.
history_timeline_photo_15_2-Women_display_their_purple_fingers_after_voting.jpg

Sorry ladies...
No Freedom for you.
America lost interest.

Biden crime family, my left nut! You need new material.

What President Biden is doing is defending democracy against attack by Putin, who is a warmonger, fascist, and dictator.

That you oppose defending democracy makes you as wrong and reprehensible as conservatives.

Russia isn't doing anything we would not have done.

Biden crime family, my left nut! You need new material.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Hunter's coke and prostitution and God knows what else the family is involved in.

President Trump suggested to his Ukraine counterpart that maybe he should look into Biden's activities in their realm and apparently Zelenskyy followed his suggestion and is now using it to extort Sleepy Joe.

all we are saying is give peace a chance

Forum List

Back