Van Jones Admits Trump Is Helping Black People—and Democrats Are Panicking

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
In a very telling interview, CNN contributor Van Jones tried to warn Democrats that Donald Trump just "sent a warning shot over the bow" letting them know that he's coming "after the black vote." But what he also said is that it will work, terrifying Democrats everywhere who have relied on the black voter block for everything.

Jones has supported the president's criminal justice reform, which affects many in the black community. It's extremely interesting to hear Jones say that Trump's message is "you may not like my rhetoric but look at my results. If he narrowcasts that it's going to be effective." Does it strike you as somewhat unreal that Democrats are worried about the fact that Trump is helping minorities? You would think they'd be thrilled about that, considering they claim to be the party for minorities. But perhaps even their staunchest defenders, like Jones, are discovering that Democrats love to talk about helping people while Trump is creating policies that are actually helping people."

Rut Roh

Mac1952 insists that minorities care more about rhetoric than economic results.

White lashin' knows his side suppresses minorities.

All those stupid white people in the room when he made that comment, and not one of them, respected him enough to point out that what he was claiming, was stupid.

The looks on their faces as he said that was priceless....

Please quote me saying that.

And when you can't, you won't admit it.

Because you're a liar.

That is the way I recall it, and I'm not going to spend the time to go back. I'm not trying to be hostile or gotcha.

I kept talking about jobs and you kept dismissing that.

If I am wrong, you are welcome to explain how and/or why.

Because you're a liar.

That is the way I recall it, and I'm not going to spend the time to go back. I'm not trying to be hostile or gotcha.

Because you're a liar.

Democrats know that they're in trouble. They've ignored blacks and catered to muslims. It's gonna bite them in the ass.

"
In a very telling interview, CNN contributor Van Jones tried to warn Democrats that Donald Trump just "sent a warning shot over the bow" letting them know that he's coming "after the black vote." But what he also said is that it will work, terrifying Democrats everywhere who have relied on the black voter block for everything.

Jones has supported the president's criminal justice reform, which affects many in the black community. It's extremely interesting to hear Jones say that Trump's message is "you may not like my rhetoric but look at my results. If he narrowcasts that it's going to be effective." Does it strike you as somewhat unreal that Democrats are worried about the fact that Trump is helping minorities? You would think they'd be thrilled about that, considering they claim to be the party for minorities. But perhaps even their staunchest defenders, like Jones, are discovering that Democrats love to talk about helping people while Trump is creating policies that are actually helping people."

Rut Roh

I guess Van Jones is forgetting what Obama did?

The spike follows the DoJ’s 2014 clemency initiative, which encouraged federal prisoners meeting certain criteria to submit petitions for commutations. As a result, the department has processed more than 20,000 petitions over these past three years. By comparison, during Ronald Reagan’s entire eight years in office, his justice department processed just over 1,300 applications and granted a total of 13.

But while the number of accepted petitions under Obama is unprecedented, it is also underwhelming, in part because the federal government has not been able to keep pace with the tens of thousands of applications.

While most of Obama’s executive actions could be undone by Trump, cutting short the sentences of inmates like Wayland Wilson will have a permanent impact for those people.

Obama made progress on criminal justice reform. Will it survive the next president?

"

Rut Roh
Van Jones is much smarter than I THOUGHT he was. Good for him, he actually DOES have a working brain. Unlike many on CNN and MSNBC.

"

Rut Roh

I guess Van Jones is forgetting what Obama did?

Take it up with Van Honey.

"

Rut Roh

Well looky here:

The Senate's failure to renew $255 million in annual mandatory funding for historically black colleges is already having consequences on campuses, wrote Harry L. Williams, president and CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, in a letter to lawmakers Monday.

The group, which represents public historically black colleges, had called on the Senate to pass the FUTURE Act, which would have provided a short-term extension of Title III, Part F, funds that pay for STEM education at HBCUs. Senator Lamar Alexander, the GOP chairman of the Senate education committee, blocked the bill from passing on a voice vote before those funds expired on Sept. 30.

"

Rut Roh

Well looky here:

The Senate's failure to renew $255 million in annual mandatory funding for historically black colleges is already having consequences on campuses, wrote Harry L. Williams, president and CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, in a letter to lawmakers Monday.

The group, which represents public historically black colleges, had called on the Senate to pass the FUTURE Act, which would have provided a short-term extension of Title III, Part F, funds that pay for STEM education at HBCUs. Senator Lamar Alexander, the GOP chairman of the Senate education committee, blocked the bill from passing on a voice vote before those funds expired on Sept. 30.

What does this have to do with what Van Jones said? SURELY you can make that connection?

Because you're a liar.

Because you're a liar.

That was the impression you gave me, if I got it wrong, or you gave it wrong, you are welcome to correct it.

It is not reasonable of you to be upset about this.

Because you're a liar.

Because you're a liar.

That was the impression you gave me, if I got it wrong, or you gave it wrong, you are welcome to correct it.

I no longer have any patience for you guys fabricating my words rather than quoting me.

It's certainly a very good sign, but it gets tedious.

And you complain when I choose not to communicate with you.

Because you're a liar.

Because you're a liar.

I no longer have any patience for you guys fabricating my words rather than quoting me.

I tried as hard as I could to understand your position. If I got it wrong, I want you to correct me.

Your drama is not helpful. I carefully used your full name, so that you would know I was referencing you, so that if you had something to add, you could.

DO you have anything to add, relevant to the topic?

Because you're a liar.

Because you're a liar.

I tried as hard as I could to understand your position. If I got it wrong, I want you to correct me.

Your drama is not helpful. I carefully used your full name, so that you would know I was referencing you, so that if you had something to add, you could.

DO you have anything to add, relevant to the topic?
Nope, please continue as you were.

Forum List

Back