White Rock'n Roll is our live... Landser will live forever

Kein System ganz uns zerstören und unsere Feinde sollen es hören
No System can destroy us and our enemies shall hear it

Predictable support of this joke" music ".

Yes , there were people in the past who genuinely thought sounds like these had something to do with music .
But they are now of historical interest -- immature, crude garbage . "Have Not " protest noises .
Similar in general terms to your love of Nazi bombast and shock, noise just for the sake of getting attention .

Just shows how gullible and primitive some people can be .
No true aesthetic appreciation of sound and totally untrained "listening " skills .

Each to our own, but most get quickly bored with the experience of living continually in and with pig shite

Translated from German:

There's a loyal band in the imperial capital
Who calls injustice in the country by its name
So the state sent in its pack of spies
Undercover investigators and informants

They were supposed to catch us but it didn't work
The truth cannot be suppressed
So nice greetings to Ignatz Bubis
And to the state security and its trainees

White rock 'n' roll is our life
Landser will be around forever
No system can destroy us
And our enemies should hear it
Hey boys, can you hear us?

I fall out of bed at six in the morning
The cops are thundering like crazy on my board
The door flies open with full force
My place is being searched for the hundredth time

The files are piling up at the public prosecutor's office
They discover new facts every day
We know that this state hates us
but we carry on - with one foot in prison

As soon as our name is mentioned, the Reds freak out
Our CDs are banned everywhere
But forbidden fruits taste the best
You can even hear our songs in prison

You already know the new Landser
The soundtrack to the Aryan Revolution
Yes, we were once played on the radio
In Moscow, Vienna and I don't know where else

Well, Ignatz, can you hear us?
Hey, boys, can you hear us?
hahaha!
"Well, these people aren't kosher, are they?"
Moral authorities... These are their outrageous [goilen]
The withered ears flutter, the withered ears!
Shalomchen! This clatters over to the zoological garden

source: Deutsche Wut Lyrics by Landser - Lyrics On Demand

Predictable support of this joke" music ".

Yes , there were people in the past who genuinely thought sounds like these had something to do with music .
But they are now of historical interest -- immature, crude garbage . "Have Not " protest noises .
Similar in general terms to your love of Nazi bombast and shock, noise just for the sake of getting attention .

Just shows how gullible and primitive some people can be .
No true aesthetic appreciation of sound and totally untrained "listening " skills .

Each to our own, but most get quickly bored with the experience of living continually in and with pig shite

But they're an anti-Zionist band, isn't that where you stand?

Thanks for that illuminating translation , Mr Salt .

Of course, the reasons or motivations for the "messages", and the presumed need to "sing" them for presentation purposes , are very different .

But I cannot believe that such messages profit in any way by being delivered in that manner .

It is like you owing me money, but me endlessly screaming that fact, instead of asking for it nicely, diplomatically and in a business like way .
Tunefully and in harmony , I suggest .

Or , to put it closer to real life ( !!), it is like a group of people claiming land but killing thousands of people when that land claim is denied them .Or , if not killing , at least wrecking their hearing and sapping their will to continue living !!

Different people , different tastes . But some are more tasteful than others -- George Orwell 2024 .

BTW , Put the so called politics on one side . It is more about whether such mediocrity is art to any degree, or rather a form of torture practised by those invariably from the Sheeple Class and unschooled .
And , yes , I am a snob .

Last edited:
Thanks for that illuminating translation , Mr Salt .

Of course, the reasons or motivations for the "messages", and the presumed need to "sing" them for presentation purposes , are very different .

But I cannot believe that such messages profit in any way by being delivered in that manner .

It is like you owing me money, but me endlessly screaming that fact, instead of asking for it nicely, diplomatically and in a business like way .
Tunefully and in harmony , I suggest .

Or , to put it closer to real life ( !!), it is like a group of people claiming land but killing thousands of people when that land claim is denied them .Or , if not killing , at least wrecking their hearing and sapping their will to continue living !!

Different people , different tastes . But some are more tasteful than others -- George Orwell 2024 .

BTW , Put the so called politics on one side . It is more about whether such mediocrity is art to any degree, or rather a form of torture practised by those invariably from the Sheeple Class and unschooled .
And , yes , I am a snob .
i thought you do speak german being half german and visiting often germany

i thought you do speak german being half german and visiting often germany

Not so keen these days on the Germs based on Ze Bra and Bangabangwa plus the resurgence of Nazism -- which obviously attracts you .
You would love Munich . Full of gays dressed in Nazi uniforms .

If white music bothers someone, just listen to this man without looking at him, we all thought he was black for years, lol.

Forum List

Back