Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

I would like every right winger to remember topics like this one the next time you feel an urge to brag about how the Republican party defended the rights of minorities a long time ago.

And they still do - and they also defend the rights of faggots and dykes to obtain psychological help and escape from their mental depravity.
:lol:

Vote GOP. We believe fags are sick in the head and diseased. We care!

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I would like every right winger to remember topics like this one the next time you feel an urge to brag about how the Republican party defended the rights of minorities a long time ago.

And they still do - and they also defend the rights of faggots and dykes to obtain psychological help and escape from their mental depravity.
:lol:

Vote GOP. We believe fags are sick in the head and diseased. We care!

:lol::lol::lol:

Now , you're starting to get - give yourself a pat on the back. :eusa_clap:

Unfortunately not all the GOP is onboard on this one - Queers are a universal illness and even the wise and wonderful GOP has some faggots in their camp.

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

It all started when I was a tadpole or sperm cell as the case may be :lol:

Gays are slow starters - their sexual orientation generally develops in the pre-pubescent formulative years. Theoretically the result of early, sometimes pre-cognizant childhood trauma.

good arguments against them.

1.]They are Mentally disturbed and need treatment / counseling - ex-gay therapy despite the socio-fasicts rabid and awkward attempts to discredit it -it's real , it's viable, it works in a higher percentage of cases than the socio-fasicts and Gay Agendaites will allow to be revealed.

2.] They are the most prolific molestors of Children on the Planet. Gay Men comprise a minute 2 - 4% of the population, yet are responsible for between 33 and 35% of all child molestation cases. Yet another fact that the socio-fascists try to sweep under the rug , in part by hiding behind semantic two step shuffle shoe word games.

3.] They are infested, disease ridden, plague carriers who should have been quarrantined in leper colonies back in the 80s -in fact they are the closest thing to a "Zombie Apocalypse" that reality has spawned

No, I said good arguments.

P.S., since you offered nothing about lesbians, I assume your 'reasoning' concludes that lesbians should have equal rights, including marriage rights,

but not gay men.

The only thing Lesbians and Gay Men have in common is same sex attraction - the sex drive of females, regardless of any dysphoric orientation is vastly different from that of males. Lesbians are not the same despicable sub-humans as their male counter parts ,[ in most respects. ]

in other words you like watching them naked making out.....

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

It all started when I was a tadpole or sperm cell as the case may be :lol:

Gays are slow starters - their sexual orientation generally develops in the pre-pubescent formulative years. Theoretically the result of early, sometimes pre-cognizant childhood trauma.

So you are basically speaking out of your ass, basing your statements on prejudiced opinions and not scientific fact.

Perhaps smoking cocks is like smoking cigarettes. We can invent an "anti-gay" patch that will stop their addiction to dicks.

Bigots like to focus on the sex lives of homosexuals. This diverts from the actual issue which is to provide homosexuals the same legal protections under the law which heterosexual marriages receive.

The government showers a thousand different prizes on marriage. Gays are merely asking for the same prizes to be provided for their marriages. Social security survivor benefits, joint federal tax returns, etc., etc., etc.

But the bigots don't want to talk about that. For some strange reason, they want to climb under the sheets with homosexuals and talk about pole smoking! The sex lives of homosexuals are an obsession with bigots.

You will notice it is always the bigot who first brings up sex when talking about equal protection of the laws for gays.

Last edited:
Bigots like to focus on the sex lives of homosexuals. This diverts from the actual issue which is to provide homosexuals the same legal protections under the law which heterosexual marriages receive.

The government showers a thousand different prizes on marriage. Gays are merely asking for the same prizes to be provided for their marriages. Social security survivor benefits, joint federal tax returns, etc., etc., etc.

But the bigots don't want to talk about that. For some strange reason, they want to climb under the sheets with homosexuals and talk about pole smoking!

You will notice it is always the bigot who brings up sex when talking about equal protection of the laws for gays.

Why do they need legal protection? Keep your lifestyle to yourself and nobody will care. Shove it in everyone's face and you piss them off.

Perhaps smoking cocks is like smoking cigarettes. We can invent an "anti-gay" patch that will stop their addiction to dicks.

It sounds like you are jealous that gays get more blowjobs than you do.

But the bigots don't want to talk about that. For some strange reason, they want to climb under the sheets with homosexuals and talk about pole smoking!

You will notice it is always the bigot who brings up sex when talking about equal protection of the laws for gays.

Why do they need legal protection? Keep your lifestyle to yourself and nobody will care. Shove it in everyone's face and you piss them off.

Why does your marriage need legal protection? Why do you need all those government cash and prizes for being married?

Last edited:
I think it was in second grade. I chassed a girl & kissed her. Not a BOY

You attraction to females, was that a choice on your part? Could you choose to like sucking dicks?

Of course it was a choice. Just like you choose to pretend to be a conservative

Really? You chose to be attracted to females?

I certainly didn't. My preference for females was about as much a choice as whether or not I like carrots. I can force myself to eat a carrot, but that will never make me like them.

As for being conservative, when it comes to marriage I lean libertarian. I would like to see as little government involvement in marriage as possible. Some people seem to think we will all stop having sex if the government stops giving us cash and prizes for being married and having kids. :lol:

Interestingly enough, the more government involvement we have had in our marriages, the higher the divorce rate and illegitimacy has gone up.

You can't be a serious conservative if you think you should get government gifts for being married. But as long as the government is giving out cash and prizes, gays should have equal protection of those laws which provide those cash and prizes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back