Rick Perry Back In The Race For 2016

Looking in from the outside (non-party affiliated, not identifying as 'conservative' or 'liberal'), it would almost seem that the Democrats are in control of the situation and are putting these 'candidates' forward on the Republican side. Is there some kind of sabotage at work here?

although i agree with the mandating of the vaccine, it does seem like he managed to profit from it.

What is this?

The 5th one of these threads?

Perry must be popular! I know the bed wetting liberals hate him, and that's a resume enhancement on it's own.

What is this?

The 5th one of these threads?

Perry must be popular! I know the bed wetting liberals hate him, and that's a resume enhancement on it's own.

I actually feared him last time because I thought he might have a shot, and he really is either touched or just pretty dumb. Walker scares me a lot, and I think he's just an old Huey Long type crook, Rubio's a first time senator and don't want to do that again, and Jeb is a neocon. Maybe the least dangerous though.

I actually feared him last time because I thought he might have a shot, and he really is either touched or just pretty dumb. Walker scares me a lot, and I think he's just an old Huey Long type crook, Rubio's a first time senator and don't want to do that again, and Jeb is a neocon. Maybe the least dangerous though.

I'm hoping he has his shit together this time. He's by no means a perfect candidate, but he is infinitely better than a RINO globalist. Walker would be fine too and he'd actually roll back liberalism, but I really would like Rand on the ticket. Cruz would be good but I'd prefer to see him in the AG's office prosecuting obozo regime minions.

I'm hoping he has his shit together this time. He's by no means a perfect candidate, but he is infinitely better than a RINO globalist. Walker would be fine too and he'd actually roll back liberalism, but I really would like Rand on the ticket. Cruz would be good but I'd prefer to see him in the AG's office prosecuting obozo regime minions.

I was hoping for Paul Ryan. I'd be ok with 4 years of Hillary to have him or Rubio as a second term senator.

I don't think Perry will ever live down not being able to remember the third agency he planned on abolishing on national TV. Some gaffes are just too bad, too egregious to overcome, and I think that's one of them.

Plus, Perry, though he was a good governor, is a poor debater and a mediocre communicator.

Rick Perry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I had to look him up. Well actually I was thinking on how probably the most of America and beyond gain their knowledge of any or most of the runners. If your not from a state where the runner has worked or lived then I guess one wouldn't know squat about them. Which makes one think how anyone gets elected...pure chance?
I was also curious about the tweedles flanking him just by his sides. Security perhaps? In his wikipedia page it only states he has two "grown children", named Griffin and Sydney with no sex given(although it states further he has a married son) Could those be his offspring? I did notice them both give each other a timely gaze after their pop ( I'm assuming) said a statement that triggered the reaction during his speech announcing his run for office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back