Rick Perry Back In The Race For 2016

>

"There are three reasons, I'm running for President:

1. I was the Governor of the Great State of Texas and therefore have the credentials.

2. I'm a consistent conservative so you know what you will get.

3. And, ah - I forget."​

>>>>

Oh good! I am glad we have someone in the race now who will guarantee to take away our health care from each and every one of us while protecting our second amendment right to buy more deadly weapons.

Oh good! I am glad we have someone in the race now who will guarantee to take away our health care from each and every one of us while protecting our second amendment right to buy more deadly weapons.
In response to your post and signature: Homosexuality is death!

Do you still think blacks are handicapped. nitwit?

Not really I am not a right wing racist republican. So I don't think of blacks as being handicapped. Thanks for checking in, still hurt over that post I made 2 weeks ago? Seek counseling.

Remember, you will never get the black votes. Even if I had called blacks handicapped (which I never did), we still have their votes. Just remember this basic fact of life for the rest of your life.

Not really I am not a right wing racist republican. So I don't think of blacks as being handicapped. Thanks for checking in, still hurt over that post I made 2 weeks ago? Seek counseling.

Remember, you will never get the black votes. Even if I had called blacks handicapped (which I never did), we still have their votes. Just remember this basic fact of life for the rest of your life.
You sat something that racist and it'll come back to haunt you.

LOL, why beat the dead horse? What part of "Republicans will never get the minority votes" did you not understand? Look up the data from past elections. It's obvious, isn't it? Blacks, gays, Jews, catholics, women, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics, Indians....all these demographics are firmly with the dems, period, end of story, no further discussion required.

Is this something you accept or are you still suffering in pain knowing this basic fact of life? As Romney said, you are entitled to your opinions, but not to your own facts.

LOL, why beat the dead horse? What part of "Republicans will never get the minority votes" did you not understand? Look up the data from past elections. It's obvious, isn't it? Blacks, gays, Jews, catholics, women, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics, Indians....all these demographics are firmly with the dems, period, end of story, no further discussion required.

Is this something you accept or are you still suffering in pain knowing this basic fact of life? As Romney said, you are entitled to your opinions, but not to your own facts.
Boy I can't wait for the day someone exposes your true identity. You are obviously a delusional dimwit idiot.

He's not my favorite republicrat, he hasn't been a bad governor though and he's about as pro-gun as can be.

If he could just avoid stuttering like the moonbat messiah does the media will have to find a new way to destroy him.

Boy I can't wait for the day someone exposes your true identity. You are obviously a delusional dimwit idiot.

It's really best to ignore people that stupid. Even though reading such extraordinarily vacuous jibberish is sort of like looking at a train wreck, it can cause headaches. Since liberals have no brains though, they don't suffer as a result.

These people really are dangerously stupid. If it wasn't for parasites like that a box of MilkBones wouldn't need the phrase "Not For Human Consumption".

Never mind people that stupid don't know what the word consumption even means.

Destroy education, destroy the EPA, destroy food stamps for hungry children, destroy Medicare and Medicaid, destroy aid to single mothers, destroy Social Security, those are his aspirations for POTUS.

Another clown jumps in the clown car.

Forum List

Back