Richest 1 percent will own more than rest combined by 2016: report

Greed and envy from the Left.

Newsflash for the Moon Bat. You are not poorer because somebody else is richer.

If you want to be richer yourself then stop voting for Left Wingers that screw up the economy with failed policies. Vote for somebody that will stimulate capitalism so we all can prosper and get the government off our backs.

We are all poorer because the filthy ass combined government in the US (fed, state and local) takes over 40% of the GNP. No wonder we don't have much.

I sure hope that you are getting a check from the Koch brothers every month. I would hate to think that you are doing this for them for free!!

classic strawman

Not sure why you think your posts need to be in caps, it must be a small dick issue.

See marty, here is another one of your kind. He's not worried about proving the information wrong. He's worried about D23's dick size.

How is that addressing the points made in D23's posts?
Hat difference does it make what I post, daddy will not like it, post 18,000, call me a name. As if posting links is proof of anything.

His rhetoric is quite consistent and his using caps is purely amusing, it's like a kid that has to be heard.

See the above post for proof.

So NO, rather than TRYING to refute well sourced links you'll stick with ad homs/ Got it

"Actually there are a lot of folks in the $30.00 per hour bracket. A lot of folks in the aircraft industry, in the construction trades, and in the services industry make good money without a college education. Many places have trades apprenticeship programs that can lead to a $30.00 per hour job after four years."

Working 50 weeks a year, at $30 an hour would bring in $60,000 a year

A FAMILY would need to be making $70,492 a year or MORE to be in the top 25% of US income earners

Summary of Latest Federal Income Tax Data Tax Foundation

Educational attainment in the United States, Age 25 and Over (2013)
Associate's and/or Bachelor's degree 41.50%

Bachelor's degree 31.66%

YOUR POSIT IS BULLSHIT ON THE PREMISE. I live in a VERY expensive area, and know a handful of guys making $30 an hour in the trades. Your son in law I'm sure is benefiting from unions keeping wages up in the AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY overall. Honesty, try it!

Auto industry after market has guys with ONLY H/S education making $30 an hour? lol

It is your [posts that have proven to be uninformed BULLSHIT!!

Says the Klown with OPINION....

The clown with opinion is not so stupid as to attempt to tell someone what is going on in his own neighborhood. That requires a very special kind of stupid.

YOUR premise was LOTS of jobs making $30 an hour with H/S education? lol

Let me guess, YOU don't make that, lol

Lots of people do make that kind of money. Once again you simply have foot-in-mouth disease, No, I don't make $30.00 per hour. I own my own engineering company. I stopped working for someone else thirty years ago.

SURE you do. AS I posted ONLY families making $70,000 a year are among the top 25% of US. Mostly college educated or UNIONS are among them, is my posit

YOURS was MANY people with H/S ed are making $30 an hour, do you have ANYTHING top back up your right wing opinions? lol

I live in Monterey Calif, have MANY friends in the trades from SF to LA and UNLESS they are union, NONE make $30 an hour, lol

Aircraft IS unions

YOUR posit:

"Your need to argue is showing vividly. I said the aircraft industry. I hate to burst your bubble but my son-in-law works for a contractor that specializes in making electrical modifications to aircraft. The company is non-union. He makes $31.64 per hour. There is another company on site that does sheet metal work on aircraft. They too are non-union. The aircraft industry includes companies other than the major manufacturers and flight companies. Just like the automobile industry. The auto industry has a huge after-market industry. I hope the next time someone tells you something you will accept the fact that you don't actually know everything?

"Actually there are a lot of folks in the $30.00 per hour bracket. A lot of folks in the aircraft industry, in the construction trades, and in the services industry make good money without a college education. Many places have trades apprenticeship programs that can lead to a $30.00 per hour job after four years."

A FAMILY would need to be making $70,492 a year or MORE to be in the top 25% of US income earners

Bachelor's degree 31.66%

YOUR POSIT IS BULLSHIT ON THE PREMISE. I live in a VERY expensive area, and know a handful of guys making $30 an hour in the trades. Your son in law I'm sure is benefiting from unions keeping wages up in the AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY overall. Honesty, try it!

Auto industry after market has guys with ONLY H/S education making $30 an hour? lol

More stupidity. I never said a word about the auto industry paying $30.00 per hour. Can you not even read? There are no union aircraft industry jobs in my area except possibly for the airlines themselves at the airport. You really just throw stuff out there to see if it will stick. You have already been shown for being totally uninformed. The world's center is not California.

"More stupidity. I never said a word about the auto industry paying $30.00 per hour"

YOU NOT STATING THIS:

"They too are non-union. The aircraft industry includes companies other than the major manufacturers and flight companies. Just like the automobile industry. The auto industry has a huge after-market industry"

LOL

Yes, the ENTIRE PREMISE WAS about $30 an hour Bubba!

Not to anyone who can read and comprehend what he reads. You read what you want to read. If I were as ignorant about so many things as you are, I would simply shut my mouth and read and try to learn something. You must be a fry cook at Church's Fried Chicken with a forth grade education.

SURE bUBBA, SURE

YOUR posit:

THEN:

"No, not union jobs. I don't know where you live but $30.00 an hour is the norm in the aircraft industry. Many electricians, pipefitters, brick masoons, etc., make $30.00 per hour"

LOL

YOUR posit:

"Your need to argue is showing vividly. I said the aircraft industry. I hate to burst your bubble but my son-in-law works for a contractor that specializes in making electrical modifications to aircraft. The company is non-union. He makes $31.64 per hour. There is another company on site that does sheet metal work on aircraft. They too are non-union. The aircraft industry includes companies other than the major manufacturers and flight companies. Just like the automobile industry. The auto industry has a huge after-market industry. I hope the next time someone tells you something you will accept the fact that you don't actually know everything?

Bachelor's degree 31.66%

More stupidity. I never said a word about the auto industry paying $30.00 per hour. Can you not even read? There are no union aircraft industry jobs in my area except possibly for the airlines themselves at the airport. You really just throw stuff out there to see if it will stick. You have already been shown for being totally uninformed. The world's center is not California.

"More stupidity. I never said a word about the auto industry paying $30.00 per hour"

YOU NOT STATING THIS:

"They too are non-union. The aircraft industry includes companies other than the major manufacturers and flight companies. Just like the automobile industry. The auto industry has a huge after-market industry"

LOL

Not to anyone who can read and comprehend what he reads. You read what you want to read. If I were as ignorant about so many things as you are, I would simply shut my mouth and read and try to learn something. You must be a fry cook at Church's Fried Chicken with a forth grade education.

SURE bUBBA, SURE

YOUR posit:

THEN:

"No, not union jobs. I don't know where you live but $30.00 an hour is the norm in the aircraft industry. Many electricians, pipefitters, brick masoons, etc., make $30.00 per hour"

LOL

Are you saying electricians, pipe fitters, brick masons don't make $30 an hour?

Last edited:

Bachelor's degree 31.66%

YOU NOT STATING THIS:

LOL

SURE bUBBA, SURE

YOUR posit:

THEN:

LOL

Are you saying electricians, pipe fitters, brick masons don't make $30 an hour?

Very few do Bubba.

An Electrician Journeyman earns an average wage of $21.72 per hour
Electrician Journeyman Salary United States

A Pipefitter earns an average wage of $23.99 per hour
Pipefitter Salary United States

In May 2012, the median annual wage for brickmasons and blockmasons was $46,440. The median annual wage for stonemasons was $37,350 in May 2012

Brickmasons Blockmasons and Stonemasons Occupational Outlook Handbook U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Ok, But you might want to look up California wages. They are higher than 30 on average. According to. The Bureau of labor, look up just California wages.

Last edited:
Ok, But you might want to look up California wages. They are higher than 30 on average. According to. The Bureau of labor, look up just California wages.

JUST Cali? Oh you mean since LA/SF pushes wages up because of higher union rates and pay? I know MANY people in the trades, UNLESS they are union, NONE make $30 an hour

Electricians make $30.60 avg wage in Cali. PUSHED up by the city's and unions
(total of 46,020 jobs in Cali)
Electricians

Pipefitters, again thanks to SF/LA re at $30.04 (total of 31,830 in Cali)
Plumbers Pipefitters and Steamfitters

Brickmasons $30.88 (total of 4,340 in Cali)
Brickmasons and Blockmasons

Since the posters posit was BULLSHIT to begin with, and unions are the reason the wages are even pushed up in Cali, as I know guys making $22-27 as JOURNEYMAN (20+ years experince) plumbers, electricians and carpenters in the state, NOT unionized!

JUST Cali? Oh you mean since LA/SF pushes wages up because of higher union rates and pay? I know MANY people in the trades, UNLESS they are union, NONE make $30 an hour

Electricians

Since the posters posit was BULLSHIT to begin with, and unions are the reason the wages are even pushed up in Cali, as I know guys making $22-27 as JOURNEYMAN (20+ years experince) plumbers, electricians and carpenters in the state, NOT unionized!

Bubba, you are the one claiming to be in an expensive area of California, you are the one claiming you know of no one making $30 or more an hour, I'm calling you a liar. I have a father-in-law, electrician, non-union making 37 plus. I have a nephew, less than 10 years making $31. My son is in HVAC, no union, 3 years making 29. My father retired in the early 90s, electrician of $30 an hour.

Nice try Bubba.

Electricians

Bubba, you are the one claiming to be in an expensive area of California, you are the one claiming you know of no one making $30 or more an hour, I'm calling you a liar. I have a father-in-law, electrician, non-union making 37 plus. I have a nephew, less than 10 years making $31. My son is in HVAC, no union, 3 years making 29. My father retired in the early 90s, electrician of $30 an hour. I'm a manager in the service industry, high school grad, non-union, I make well over 30 an hour.

Nice try Bubba.

You do know you only need an income of $34k a year per person to be in the top 1% worldwide, right?

So a family of 4 is in the top 1% if they make a combined income of $136,000 a year, which is basically middle to upper middle class depending on your region.

We are the 1 You need 34k income to be in the global elite... and half the world s richest live in the U.S. Daily Mail Online

World wide? What does that have to do with anything? Is this really the best you can do?

Electricians

Bubba, you are the one claiming to be in an expensive area of California, you are the one claiming you know of no one making $30 or more an hour, I'm calling you a liar. I have a father-in-law, electrician, non-union making 37 plus. I have a nephew, less than 10 years making $31. My son is in HVAC, no union, 3 years making 29. My father retired in the early 90s, electrician of $30 an hour.

Nice try Bubba.

Got it, You'll just lie

DOESN'T disprove the posters posit that there are MANY jobs paying $30 an hour with only H/S degrees

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Got it, You'll just lie

DOESN'T disprove the posters posit that there are MANY jobs paying $30 an hour with only H/S degrees

Show me the lie, Bubba. I was out to disprove your BS. You said in California, in one a the more affluent communities you know of no one non-union doing skilled labor making over $30 an hour. I find your claim either dishonest or you have only a few select friends.

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Dad2three is a total idiot. He knows less about more than anyone I've ever seen. No education apparently and certainly no world knowledge.

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Dad2three is a total idiot. He knows less about more than anyone I've ever seen. No education apparently and certainly no world knowledge.

Says the Klown who 'believes' in conservative policy that has NEVER worked. ONE POLICY EVER CONS HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF HISTORY IN THE US? lol

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Got it, You'll just lie

Show me the lie, Bubba. I was out to disprove your BS. You said in California, in one a the more affluent communities you know of no one non-union doing skilled labor making over $30 an hour. I find your claim either dishonest or you have only a few select friends.

YOUR posit is the lie, IMO and yes UNLESS someones in the union, I know of NONE that make $30 an hour in the trades Bubba, AND I've been in them 30+ years!

You were out to push your usual right wing bullshit

ANY POLICY CONSERVATIVES HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF HISTORY ON THE US? EVER? lol

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Got it, You'll just lie

YOUR posit is the lie, IMO and yes UNLESS someones in the union, I know of NONE that make $30 an hour in the trades Bubba, AND I've been in them 30+ years!

ANY POLICY CONSERVATIVES HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF HISTORY ON THE US? EVER? lol

So you can't prove it, nice in trying to spin it.

Electricians

Nice try Bubba.

Got it, You'll just lie

So you can't prove it, nice in trying to spin it.

Nope, just like your posit (which is BS, IMO)

Forum List

Back