Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Paul Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Let' s see. Most of those ont he list arent conservatives at all. I guess anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a "con" to idiots like you.
Troll thread alert.

For low information lefties, it takes at least two candidates to make an election otherwise it is a dictatorship. It depends on who democrats pick. If they pick the world class enabler for her husband's sleazy sexual escapades it doesn't make any difference who republicans run. Hillary is a loser.

Jeb Bush would win at least 50% of the Hispanic vote. Think about the implications. And drop the "amnesty" rhetoric: With a GOP Congress, a secure border and fence will be a precondition of any "comprehensive immigration reform."

For low information lefties, it takes at least two candidates to make an election otherwise it is a dictatorship. It depends on who democrats pick. If they pick the world class enabler for her husband's sleazy sexual escapades it doesn't make any difference who republicans run. Hillary is a loser.

Ok, so let's ask which GOP candidate could beat Hilary?

Jeb Bush would win at least 50% of the Hispanic vote. Think about the implications. And drop the "amnesty" rhetoric: With a GOP Congress, a secure border and fence will be a precondition of any "comprehensive immigration reform."

There won't be a GOP Senate unless the candidate has coattails and that isn't even a remote possibility with any of them IMO.

I'll give my support to Rand Paul but Romney likely has the best chance (not that it matters one iota who gets into office -- Dem or Repub). They're ALL cons (except for Rand Paul).

The ability to win is a head-to-head quality. Win against whom? Neither Republicans nor Democrats seem to have very good options to offer, at the moment.

I will take that as a "none of the above" response! ;)

Forum List

Back