Obama approval rating at 50%!

Panic stations!

Alert Faux Noise!

Roll out the talking points that this is just an "aberration" that will soon "correct itself" once the Congress is once again obstructing the Obama agenda.

LOL ya the ass kicking the dems got means nothing,depends on what poll your looking at the numbers are all over the place.

Obama and his policies were rejected in a big way,ya he's hitting em out of the park daily. Real problem for the GOP,and you would think after the better part of 8 years the economy should be doing better than it is.

LOL ya the ass kicking the dems got means nothing,depends on what poll your looking at the numbers are all over the place.

Obama and his policies were rejected in a big way,ya he's hitting em out of the park daily. Real problem for the GOP,and you would think after the better part of 8 years the economy should be doing better than it is.

So, let me ask you the same question that Rubio avoided....How does the GOP get 270 EV in 2016, when the Dems start with 246? Tell me.....or just go away.

Well when you make huge assumptions like the dems starting with a lead,that a huge false assumption,you don't even know who the nominees are,yet you have a Dem in the lead.Rather stupid and incomplete.

Well when you make huge assumptions like the dems starting with a lead,that a huge false assumption,you don't even know who the nominees are,yet you have a Dem in the lead.Rather stupid and incomplete.

That is based upon Hilary being the nominee and all of the states that consistently went for Clinton and Obama.

A lot of people like him now that he's powerless. Of course this poll was conducted by a communist MSM hate organ. I wonder why ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN think people, other than useful idiots and the great unwashed mob, trust their pre-ordained outcome polls. They're all BS.

Last edited:
A lot of people like him now that he's powerless. Of course this poll was conducted by a communist MSM hate organ. I wonder why ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN think people, other than useful idiots and the great unwashed mob, trust their pre-ordained outcome polls. They're all BS.

My Gosh! You must watch FOX 24/7.....I expect your cerebral gray matter is being greatly reduced after each brainwashing session....

That is based upon Hilary being the nominee and all of the states that consistently went for Clinton and Obama.
Yet no factoring the last midterms,which were a direct reflection on Obama policies. Thinking 2016 is still 2012 and later is not very realistic.

My Gosh! You must watch FOX 24/7.....I expect your cerebral gray matter is being greatly reduced after each brainwashing session....
So you got nothing thats ok making assumptions once again,I don't watch Fox,but you sure do LOL

Yet no factoring the last midterms,which were a direct reflection on Obama policies. Thinking 2016 is still 2012 and later is not very realistic.

Directly factoring in the midterms which heavily favored the GOP whereas 2016 will favor the Dems.

His approval rating will go even higher among those who actually watch the SOTU. Those who get their version from the Muslim-controlled Fox - not so much.

Repub congress has no mandate and the party has no plan. We've got two more years of obstruction, gerrymandering and Rs working for the 1% while Obama continues to do what he was elected to do - jobs, economic recovery that the Rs hate so much.

And then we'll have a Dem prez and the country will continue to prosper.

RW traitors - eat your hearts out.

:itsok:

10403086_765467123546344_7000274880048226410_n_zpsc9aa838b.jpg

So you got nothing thats ok making assumptions once again,I don't watch Fox,but you sure do LOL

You called ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN out as playing to idiots. Not much left, unless you are watching Al Jazeera America......:badgrin:

You RW loons just crack me up!:banana:

You called ABC, NBC, CBS, & CNN out as playing to idiots. Not much left, unless you are watching Al Jazeera America......:badgrin:

You RW loons just crack me up!:banana:

What' ABC news got.. like 10 viewers these days?

His approval rating will go even higher among those who actually watch the SOTU. Those who get their version from the Muslim-controlled Fox - not so much.

Repub congress has no mandate and the party has no plan. We've got two more years of obstruction, gerrymandering and Rs working for the 1% while Obama continues to do what he was elected to do - jobs, economic recovery that the Rs hate so much.

And then we'll have a Dem prez and the country will continue to prosper.

RW traitors - eat your hearts out.

:itsok:

10403086_765467123546344_7000274880048226410_n_zpsc9aa838b.jpg
play time is over go back to kindergarten class,real adults here.

Childish nonsense seems to be your strong suit.

Since the Midterms turnout was 36% of the vote, and since Democrats did well in populated states, such as California: Then creating a fiction that 2014 was a policy referendum is specious. The Federal Legislature is structured so that less populated states have a say in government. That happened. In the populated states, with not much turnout, not much happened.

Fuel prices came down, unemployment came down, the White House started listening to the Massachusetts woman--who is still saying that she will not run for President. Mainly, people are more comfortable with the economy. The White House will push forward with "Change Even Democrats can Believe In!" There will be a liberal push for liberal tax cut, and a liberal push for Progressive Income Tax. Liberals are more likely to show up 2016--unless the Cubans have managed to shut down the U. S. Federal Government. . .which they seem all too willing to do!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Louisiana governor Jindal has managed to offend even Her Majesty's government--on the subject of the Moslem "No Go" zones, likely savoring a brand from Havana at the very same time(?)! U. S. Nationals are likely to vote, in 2016, at any rate.)

Last edited:

Barry-Yes.gif

Poll: Obama Approval Rises To Highest Level Since Spring 2013
President Barack Obama’s approval rating has risen to 50 percent in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday, his strongest showing in the survey since the spring of 2013

Forum List

Back