Richard Dawkins and The Ignorance of The New Atheism

LOL

I always find it amusing when Christians can't answer my simple questions about large errors in the bible.

Carry on with the bogus attack on Richard Dawkins if that will make you feel better.

Good God, we were taught Evolution in Catholic school as well as how it was not mutually exclusive from a religious point of view.

Good God, we were taught Evolution in Catholic school as well as how it was not mutually exclusive from a religious point of view.

A priest touched Dawkins tee-tee when he was a boy. True story.

LOL

I always find it amusing when Christians can't answer my simple questions about large errors in the bible.

Carry on with the bogus attack on Richard Dawkins if that will make you feel better.

What large errors? And, Dawkins thinks pedophilia is okay, another sign he's mentally ill.

Richard Dawkins and the ignorance of 'New Atheism' | The Spectator

I read "The God Delusion" by Dawkins. Anyone who understands Judaism or Christianity can see he is full of crap.

A silly YouTube video by “Pastor Bailey”. Yeah, we can expect real objectivity there.

Well, you are a liar. It's an article in American Spectator magazine. There is no video.
Now that I've caught you lying, I will put you on IGNORE. I have no time for liars.

All of this convulsing and hand wringing and pearl clutching is due ONLY to people being offended that their own magical horseshit is being criticized, coupled with the fact that they think it enjoys special intellectual protections due to being popular. If Dawkins were attacking ancient myths about demons causing disease, or rain gods being mad and causing droughts, nobody would bat an eye. But criticize the idea of magical sky daddies being real and watching over us, and the convulsions begin.

Richard Dawkins and the ignorance of 'New Atheism' | The Spectator

I read "The God Delusion" by Dawkins. Anyone who understands Judaism or Christianity can see he is full of crap.

A silly YouTube video by “Pastor Bailey”. Yeah, we can expect real objectivity there.

Well, you are a liar. It's an article in American Spectator magazine. There is no video.
Now that I've caught you lying, I will put you on IGNORE. I have no time for liars.

I guess you missed the video. I trust you will be honest and put me on ignore. There's no going back

And, Dawkins thinks pedophilia is okay
Liar.

Richard Dawkins defended "mild pedophilia" in an interview this weekend. And while the quote itself is quite jarring, especially to those who look to Dawkins for his influential writings on atheism (but haven't noticed some of his other strange stances), it's far from the first time that the scientist has launched a defense of the behavior — or talked about his own abuse at the hands of boarding school teachers. First, here's what Dawkins said to The Times magazine, as condensed by the Religion News Service:

Referring to his early days at a boarding school in Salisbury, he recalled how one of the (unnamed) masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts.”

He said other children in his school peer group had been molested by the same teacher but concluded: “I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

“I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said.

Like most homos. he really doesn't have any problems with kiddie rape.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back